[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a united fan >complain about defensive football >say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: BZxokcpCAAAluz0.jpg (31 KB, 511x567) Image search: [Google]
BZxokcpCAAAluz0.jpg
31 KB, 511x567
>be a united fan
>complain about defensive football
>say that united is all about being a unified club and playing attacking football and using young players
>want to sack manager and bring in mourinho
>>
>>64346843
>7 shots on target
>over 4 games

MUH FELOSEPHYSKFJKSJA
>>
File: 1449959216718.jpg (35 KB, 599x264) Image search: [Google]
1449959216718.jpg
35 KB, 599x264
United "fans" only want Mouyes because he has a reputation of winning, and they are willing to give up the "United way" to achieve success

Fucking plastic as FUCK

India and the entire continent of Africa on pooicide watch
>>
>>64346913

Indians area typically Arsenal fans
>>
>>64348473
no
>>
>>64348473
'no'
>>
You ABU virgins are salty as fuck.

>y-you should want your team to lose or you're plastic!!!

Oh well. Mou is coming and you guys can make some more shit threads while we win the league.
>>
>wanting mou when pep is coming to city

Forever in our shadow.
>>
None of this matters while the mighty Leicester stomp the league.
>>
>be a united fan
>be cucked
>>
As long as Mouroniho stays in the Premier League it will be fun when the vs Chelsea game rolls around

Though I would also love for him to go to a lower league side and just spend a couple of years making them shoot up the ranks to try and show "he's still got it"
>>
>>64346843
Would hate Mou to come to United, need to steal pep from City
>>
>>64351599

nice dubs but i think you're too late
>>
>>64351599

Why?

Pep needed some of the greatest players of all time to win the CL.

Even with Bayern which is only a slightly less quality team he hasnt even been able to make the CL Final.

Mou on the other hand can make any team good.
>>
>>64351808
Mou is the face of Chelsea in England why would i want him at United 'successful' or not?
>>
>>64351900

If you dont care about success then why sack LVG?

Why doess it matter if he is the "face of Chelsea"? I am pretty sure he hates the Chelsea upper-management and some of the players too at this point. So this will just inspire him to do better than them as our manager.
>>
OP is obviously right, but the fact it's even being considered shows how fucked Man U are.

Plastic fans don't run the club though, so it will never happen and Mongo will never completely destroy it.
>>
>>64346843

Parking the bus in front of the opposition's box like Van Laal is not defensive football, anon.

It is comedy.
>>
Idk, if they really want giggs to lead the club long term (which I believe is the Glazers ultimate plan) he'd learn a lot spending a couple years under mourinho
>>
>>64346913

>he doesn't want his team to win
>Australia

Fuck off abo
>>
>>64346843
>thirteen completed seasons
>6 x most goals scored
>5 x second most goals scored
>1 x third most goals scored
>literally one time when Mourinho's teams didn't end up in the top three for goals scored
>complain about Mourinho's 'Defensive Game'
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.