[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REAL FOOTBALL fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (161 KB, 491x782) Image search: [Google]
file.png
161 KB, 491x782
eplel fatnasy

how are you doing lads
>>
That's soccer
>>
>>64345803
no la it's football

you know, foot and ball
>>
>>64345756
>54 points with özil, de bruyne, cresswell and ighalo yet to play
feels pretty good to be honest family
>>
>had Mahrez as captain all week
>decided late on friday night to make Wijnaldum captain, because they were at home against >Villa

Fug, i really needed the points too. Currently in 2nd place and 80 points behind 1st in my m8s league.
>>
It sort of sucks these days.

Very few players are in form and those who are mostly no-names you could all cram into a team and still have buttload of money left.

Also, whoever triple-captained Aguero for the Newcastle game is already so far ahead, it's impossible to catch him.
>>
This is the time of year to give up because everyone has the same squad
>>
>>64346132
>that flag
>that opinion
>>
>>64346063
lad I captained Mata

I know your pain
>>
>memeghalo
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-13-52-18.jpg (201 KB, 1056x1506) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-13-52-18.jpg
201 KB, 1056x1506
>>
>>64346063
Fug, same situation, are we done m8? I forgot to change my lineup for two weeks and got boned
>>
>He's not in the top 100 of the /sp/ Das Trollenliga
>>
>>64349904
>top 100
>there's less than 100 active /sp/ players
>>
>>64351943

This. In leagues that big most people drop it after a few weeks/months. It's better to be in leagues with just 5-15 people so you're always in with a shot of getting to the top. When you're in like 273rd position and 100+ points off 1st place, it's hard to keep caring.
>>
File: ff.png (348 KB, 744x811) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
348 KB, 744x811
Finally over took my dad this week

feels good man
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (169 KB, 722x783) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
169 KB, 722x783
Not bad I guess
>>
File: Sem Título.jpg (84 KB, 490x621) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.jpg
84 KB, 490x621
Still frustrated that didn't get all my defenders with cleansheets, thought I'd be a tactical genius by playing Mbemba and Myhill, but not all bad, have to thank the Norge guy who told me to play Dier instead of Dann. Also mad because didn't captain Mahrez, I always think he can't deliver in two straight games but he does.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.