[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy has potential. WAY better than Cassel or Weeden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 56094c5e71547.image_.jpg (31 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
56094c5e71547.image_.jpg
31 KB, 341x512
This guy has potential. WAY better than Cassel or Weeden
>>
This tbqh
>>
>>64343275
Objectively true.
>>
>>64343275
He's definitely been better than Weeden and Cassel but that's not much of an accomplishment desu.
>>
Fuck Kellen Moore, playing against the Jets D in the playoffs
>>
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY START THIS DUDE SOONER?
>>
yeah he made some rookie mistakes but has some moxie about him
>>
He has the look of a cumslinger

I'm fully 100% behind the Moore era
>>
Are you all joking? Kellen Moore can barely throw a ball 50 yards. He's tiny, has no athleticism, and a piece of shit arm. Not adept at reading defenses. There's no possible upside to this guy.
>>
>>64344422

And yet none of your faggot points matter if the guy is making plays and moving down the field

>muh 2 interceptions

First game ever outside exhibition. Fuck off dicknose
>>
>>64344448
>this desu

Matt Cassel threw three picks against a shitty Giants defense
>>
>>64344422
This to be perfectly honest with you, famile. He'll get a few bad hits and get David Carr'd.
>>
He has the same exact throwing motion as Tebow

Kind of hilarious
>>
>>64344633
>living in the second best country that starts with "Dominic"
>>
>>64344642
haitian detected
>>
>>64343275
>left-handed
anybody else irrationally upset by this?
I hope we don't end up with him. I don't want to watch a decade or so of a left-handed QB throwing. That looks weird as hell, why can't he be a normal person with a soul?
>>
>>64344683
Zoee liifeeee biiitch!!
>>
>>64344702
Cause
>>
On their first game, a QB has the unique advantage of zero game film on them. This sometimes leads to them exceeding expectations on their first game. Kellen Moore had a shit game even with this advantage. Of course that could also mean that he was super nervous and getting off the jitters, or other various rookie issues, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

More importantly, if the coach even thought it was a competition between him and fucking Cassel, then that's all you need to do.
>>
>>64344422
>>64344622
>>64344763
No one is saying he's the second coming of Joe Montanta.

But are you guys seriously arguing he wasn't a big improvement over Weeden and Cassel?
>>
>>64344763
I remember being a bit giddy over watching Kaepernick tear up the bears on MNF in his first start 3 years ago. He didn't just do okay, he was great. Fast forward a few seasons and what does he have to show for it... not even the starting job, that's what.
>>
>>64344785
I'm saying that it doesn't matter because he's not a guy that'll ever lead a team to the playoffs.
>>
>>64344941
No one ever said he was.
>>
Only thing he has potential for is passing Clausen as the #3 worst QB all time
>>
>>64345113
ITS ONE FUCK GAME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>64345116
>muh law of averages
nerd
i go with on pace for
and he's on pace for 500 interceptions
>>
>>64344702
Left handed people will go to be hell
>>
Everyone realizes Jerry's gonna get Cook, Goff or Paxton Lynch right
>>
>>64345181
But those are 6th/7th round tier QBs
Jerry is all about using a 2nd rounder on someone who would go undrafted.
>>
>>64344702
>>64345152
fuck you guys, you don't know the struggle

Moore is an inspiration to lefties everywhere
>>
>>64344941
Maybe not. Probably not, in fact. But kinda hard to know for sure after 3 quarters.
>>
>>64344422

He's known to have a strong arm.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>64345229
>tfw always wanted to be left-handed
>tfw not even a little bit ambidextrous

Life is suffering.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.