[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular sports opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Hulk-Hogan.jpg (26 KB, 670x351) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan.jpg
26 KB, 670x351
I don't give a fuck about college football. It's pretty damn boring compared to the NFL.
>>
Blake Bortles isn't that good of a quarterback and Jameis Winston is going to be far better stat wise later on in their careers
>>
Blacks are the superior athletes.
>>
White basketball fans are the most cucked omega tier faggots I can imagine.

Literally pathetic trash
>>
the Marlins are a good team
>>
the texas rangers are not the biggest chokers in pro sports
>>
>>64330019
>It's pretty damn boring compared to the NFL.

thats not an unpopular opinion. college football is poor in quality. a lot of people who follow the sport do it in large at the excitement of discovering new prospects. they even know the quality is poor but they just forgive the players knowing that they are young. to each of their own but i dont really understand their passion. its even like college football has an exciting tournament format or finale like basketball does
>>
>>64330019
I agree. I could probably work with the inferior quality, but there are too many damn teams and conferences for me to care about. The professional leagues are neat and organized.
>>
Football is slow as fuck and boring. Basketball is boring as shit.
>>
ITT: popular but generally unvoiced sports opinions
>>
File: arielsarah.gif (2 MB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
arielsarah.gif
2 MB, 200x207
>>64330019
>living in the Northeast

How does it feel when all of your NFL team's players are from the South, Midwest, and California?

C.U.C.K.

>>64334910
Objectively correct.
>>
The spread offense is the cancer that is killing football. Offensive linemen can't run block, and quarterbacks coming out of college can't read defenses because their coaches hold up those ridiculous meme signs.

If you can only enjoy a football game if it's 62-59, you're a underage faggot.
>>
>>64335085
I live in the Northwest.
The GOAT.
>>
>>64335052
i only watch the last 5 minutes of NBA games now. It IS boring
>>
>>64334910
You must only like hockey then.
>>
is baseball really boring. as watching major league today and they made it seem very cool
>>
College Football is better than NFL.
I really think this.
>>
>>64335256
Well that's why you live in a third-world shit hole.
Because you're stupid.
>>
>>64335201
What's wrong with only liking Hockey? It's the superior sporting event.
>>
>>64335202
It can be. It's pretty cool to have on in the background, or to just go to a game a drink and chew the fat with your lads.

It's a very relaxed game basically, except during the playoffs obviously.
>>
>>64335396
>>64335202
For me it's definitely something I enjoy going to the games and watching, but not so much watching on TV.
>>
>>64335286
>checks flag
>poster is murrican
>disregard opinon
>>
hockey might be a cool sport but its literally irrelevant outside of the upper midwest and New England
>>
>>64330019
The Sonics should have stayed in Seattle

The Rams should go back to LA
>>
NFL is godawful shit after week 8
6 or 7 of the 8 division winners are always already known, and the refhooping really kicks into maximum overdrive
>>
>>64335646
>The Sonics should have stayed in Seattle

True, but with how butthurt and entitled Seattle fans have been since they left they don't deserve another team and I'm happy that they miss the Sonics.
>>
>>64336378
What?
They're upset because the don't have a team?
Well shit. What assholes.
>>
>>64336493
I'm just tired of them shit talking any fanbase with a team that might potentially be moved to Seattle.

And when they don't get the team they whine about how much more they deserve that team than the city that kept it, something that Seattle couldn't do.

So they deserve to suffer the loss of the Sonics for the rest of time even though the Sonics should've never left.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 620x372
>>64330019
> it's a Eugene thread
>>
82 is a stupid number of games for a basketball season. Teams phone it in for long periods to save energy and the play can often be awful. 30-40 competitive games would make for a more entertaining league.
>>
>>64339238
Make it 16 games and teams would play hard.
>>
>>64336535
a lot of that is just shitposting in general, but are you honestly saying you wouldn't be bitter as fuck if the team you supported left town?

The same things about to happen in the NFL, especially if the rams move back. you will have a bunch of st. louis fans getting hyped when an NFL team threatens to leave because the host city doesn't want to pay an absurd price for a new stadium
>>
>>64344291
If the team I supported left town I would be done with the sport.

I'm not going to tell fans of other teams that they're bad fans and they don't deserve their team because I should have it.

As for St. Louis, fuck St. Louis. The Rams belong in L.A.

And they won't be fighting other fanbases whenever relocation rumors start up because the Jags are going there 5-10 years from now.

And Jacksonville isn't a real NFL market so they don't matter.
>>
File: 1449359286073.png (82 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449359286073.png
82 KB, 512x512
We should not feel obliged to support a local league that is shit just because it's ours.

In fact, soccer is an inferior sport compared to american football.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.