[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/box/ - LEE vs. SAUNDERS OFFICIAL THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 22
File: LeeSaunders.jpg (335 KB, 630x887) Image search: [Google]
LeeSaunders.jpg
335 KB, 630x887
Andy Lee (34-2-1) vs. Billy Joe Saunders (22-0)

For the WBO Middleweight Championship of the World.

>Broadcast start time: 7PM GMT / 2PM EST (Main Event expected 10PM GMT)
>BoxNation (UK) and Showtime (USA)
>At the Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom
>Liam Smith vs. Jimmy Kelly on undercard

Other boxing news:
>Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will take interim bouts before meeting for Lineal/WBC championship
>Sergey Kovalev and Adonis Stevenson begin negotiations for June showdown
>Deontay Wilder will fight Artur Szpilka on Janurary 16th at the Barclays Center
>>
>>64327689
>Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will take interim bouts before meeting for Lineal/WBC championship
pfffffffffffffffffffft
>>
>>64327734
Why can't Spainards box?

Serious question.
>>
>>64327785
no dedication
>>
>>64327785
they can but boxing is dead in spain. I helped in the amateur circuit in my city for more than a decade and there's absolutely no projection or planning in any gym and most managers tend to be very conservative and milk fighters locally rather than move out for international titles. Any decent boxer should try make a career in germany or england because staying in spain is career suicide.

There's been a few 'decent' boxers recently: kiko martinez was the wba bantam champion, gabriel campillo was the wba lightheavy champion and got robbed of the ibf. They both lost their titles soon after. Castillejo and Jorge Mata previously. They come and go every once in a while but it's not easy considering there's nowhere to grow at a local level. It's dead.

Kickboxing, muaythai, fullcontact and now mma have always had more fans, more gyms and much bigger talent pools here.
>>
>>64327848
>tfw you can literally achieve anything with Hard Work & Dedication

>>64328064
This is actually a really informative answer and I'm amazed I actually learned something on /sp/.

Thanks Alonso, at least your sons in Mexico are doing the Spanish lineage proud.
>>
>>64328064

You forgot to mention Maravilla Martinez, who was an honorary Spaniard and spent his prime fighting guys with 10-25 records in Madrid due to shitty management
>>
>>64328291
isn't he Argentinian?
>>
>>64327689

I don't care about this as long as they fight at 160 for their matchup
>>
File: movement.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
movement.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Why don't boxers train mevement?
>>
>>64328327
>Canelo
>not fighting at Caneloweight

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>64328390
Fury v McGregor title unification when??
>>
>>64328390
What a fucking fairy. This is how you train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDslGreqL48
>>
>>64328137
another thing to keep in mind is 99% of kids here go to football, where the money is. The rest go to basketball, indoor football and tennis. No parent will ever take their kids to a boxing gym and the weather is nice enough here so there's plenty of alternative outdoor sports and activities for the remainder kids. Boxing is really, really a marginal low class sport here with no tv or media presence at all. Population is 1,6 million in barcelona yet there may be ~4 serious boxing gyms here, with IMO only one being serious enough to carry a pro career anywhere.

I gave up on local boxing long ago and I've been completely out of the loop for more than a decade so things may be different now but I doubt there's been any significant change. It's dead dead dead.
>>
>>64327689

any steams /box/ senpai?

i actually don't kno much about either of these guys, anyone care to fill me in
>>
>>64328318

but he lived and developed most of his pro career in spain.
>>
>>64328451
This makes a lot of sense to be honest. Poverty breeds fighters, it's unanimously known. And even though Spain is kind of poor it's a pretty cosy place to live for the most part. Every time I've been it's a very relaxed atmosphere, it's hard to see a fighter with Championship mentality from somewhere as chill as Barcelona.
>>
>>64328548

poverty breeds fighters?

what about Chavez Jr, Ricky hatton, muhammed ali, etc. Media just embellishes everyones upbringing to look like they are an underdog. Sure some are poor as fuck but this meme that you have to be broke to have a championship mentality is dumb imo. Spain probably just doesn't have a good boxing infrastructure.
>>
Andy Lee round 7
GET THE FUCKING PREDICTIONS IN LADS COME ON
>>
>>64328596
Barerra was middle class too
>>
>>64328548

Barcelona has some rough neighbourhoods away from the tourist areas, and Madrid more so, but the fighting culture isn't there.
>>
>>64328456
You're an adult, you can find a stream yourself.

>Andy Lee
Irish, has fucking huge power in both hands, especially the right. Le come back from behind and win man. Chinny as well so goes down once in a while, good entertainment fighter, brought up by Emmanuel Steward in Detroit.

>Billy Joe Saunders
English, proper gypsy lad. Really good boxing skills and beat meme-fighters Eubank Jr and O'Sullivan. Grinds out wins and is says the same shit about women Fury does. Guardian readers/Brighton residents BTFO.
>>
>>64328291
yup, though like you know he was argentinian and even his trainer and manager weren't spanish afaik. That kind of steady bum diet career is what you can expect of a fighter staying here. It goes nowhere and most seem happy enough with it.

Also there's plenty of ignorance in many gyms and trainers.

Don't get me wrong: I have all respect in the world for local boxers, trainers, federations and kids going to the gym every day but if spanish boxing wants to go anywhere it should really change completely and maybe try import foreign trainers and methods. What's being done today is simply not working. But maybe there's simply not enough interest and resources to bother.
>>
>>64328596
>>64328639

that's 4 examples out of thousands, and as someone from Manchester I can assure you the Hattons are by no means middle class
>>
>>64328596
There's exceptions to almost every rule.

But the overwhelming demographic of professional fighters is from poor backgrounds. Which is why in the past American boxing was dominated by Jews, and by the Irish, and now it's Blacks and Hispanics.

I got into boxing when I was laid off. Everyone at my gym is either working class or a minority. Boxing has been labelled 'sport of the poor' for decades, 'a way out'. Yeah it's a bit memey but it's still the truth.
>>
>>64328680
I'm reading you having no idea about boxing and even less about how it works in Spain, but many years ago, during Francos dictatorship it was the second most popular sport after football, right?

What do you think that happened?
>>
>>64328648
it's more like boxing culture that's missing. Plenty of other contact sports all around and mma/bjj has really got strong in the last 20 years.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>Piss Poobank fans WILL be triggered by this image
>>
>>64328692

Ricky hattons dad was an ex pro footballer who who owned a pub and hotel from what i know.

>>64328717

Eh, i think its more cultural than that. Lots of mexican boxers come from middle classes aswell.

I think sports in general attract lower classes because it is a way out but i don't think boxing has it any more then say basketball or football.

My whole point is that you don't need to be poor to have a "championship mentality". But this idea that you do has been embellished by the media. IT is true to some extent just not the extent the media portrays it.
>>
hope nigel benns son gets obliterated the first time he steps in a pro ring the kids absolute muck
>>
Could you last 4 rounds with a 7 foot Dong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKfTm8uJhrc
>>
>>64328757
>I'm reading you having no idea about boxing and even less about how it works in Spain
thank you for the kind words, In 40 years I've lived in 5 different cities in spain and each was completely different regarding boxing. Pretending it works uniformly in spain is really a ridiculous claim.

Franco? wake up man, it's already been 30 years since then.
>>
>>64328856
literally run around him for the first round and he should be too tired that by the second round you have him in Foreman in Zaire mode
>>
>>64328868
Kek. You got me wrong. I meant that I don't have any idea, wasn't judgnig you at all.
>>
>>64328868
>it's already been 30 years since then.
actually 40, sorry lel
>>
>>64328856
This guy is a fucking bum. The Chinese are meme fighters and only relevant because 'muh Olympic program'.

This guy will fight McDonalds happy meal toy making factory workers in Macau for a while and that's it.
>>
>>64328868
>40 years old
>on 4chan

You're the Bernard Hopkins of /box/, congrats.
>>
>>64328903
oh sorry, I did really misunderstand you

I sincerely don't know what happened, but I think it's simply a numbers thing: less and less people go to boxing each year and this takes the money out of it and kills the sport. There was a bit of a renaissance some years back but it went nowhere. There's still passion and interest and federations do their work but there's simply not enough talent pool and most athletic kids tend to flock to other sports. I think it's just a natural progression.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>
>>64328928

trying to find a heavyweight contender from China is pretty smart though

there's got to be the Yao Ming of boxing hiding in there somewhere
>>
>>64328959
kek I'm usually shitposting in /pol/ and only join /sp/ for the premiergames bant. Now I was literally waiting a couple of hours for digestion before training and got carried away.
>>
>>64328928
>undefeated
>bum
>>
>>64328903
another thing to consider is spain was really isolated during the dictatorship and I think boxing never made a modern transition once we opened up to the world. Most of our boxers are of the 'strong resilient punchers' type rather than technical ones. Maybe we never imported modern methods and this left the sport behind compared to other countries but this vision is simplistic and speculative and I know for a fact there are really good trainers here. I simply can't say what happened to boxing here.
>>
>>64329061
/pol/ + /box/ master race.

>>64329101
http://boxrec.com/boxer/691769

Wow just look at those high quality opponents.
>>
File: Untitled.png (339 KB, 419x449) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
339 KB, 419x449
>>
>>64330224
>The Milky Bar Kid Is Strong And Tough
>>
>>64330224
>my favourite fighter is Guillermo Rigondeaux, you've probably never heard of him
>>
File: ZZ080913smith1.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
ZZ080913smith1.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
Who /autism awareness/ here?
>>
>Has a BTEC in Sport Science

Top fucking lel
>>
Lee in 9. Calling it now
>>
>that headbutt

wew lad
>>
This is on SHowtime Extreme in 20 minutes for fellow burgers, some movie with Al Pacino is on now.

Big fan of Lee, seems like more of a stand up Irshman than Connor McTryhard.
>>
KELLY BTFO
MACHESTER BTFO
>>
BEEFY AUTISM WINS

ridiculous the ref didn't call a knockdown also
>>
Helenius-Rill on now
https://publisher.qbrick.com/Embed.aspx?mcid=ACC5FF4175305769&width=640&height=360
>>
>that knockdown

Looked like a fucking drunk
>>
>>64331300
>Manchester has Crolla, fury, flanagan and Quigg
>Liverpool has ????

Lmao. Manchester will always be the most relevant city in both boxing and football.
>>
>>64331343
cool haircut but Wilder would kill him
>>
>>64331574
>Deontay

Dont force this meme fighter. Hes fought literal nobodies. Throw him in the ring with fury or Aj and he'd get his arse handed to him.
>>
Don't want to imagine how many gyppos are at the MEN tonight
>>
>>64331556
>thinking I am in anyway affiliated to the 'city' of Liverpool

DESIGNATED
CRUSHING
STANDS
>>
>>64331602
Wilder would knock both them out
>>
>>64331640

You're deluded. Fury literally just beat the reigning champ who has Deontmeme beat?
>>
When's this fight on?

Is it the next one up?

Because my stream seems to have stopped showing boxing and is now showing some nonsense about a tv show called Billions, which, tbf, looks like it might be quite good, purely because of Damian Lewis
>>
File: 1450499090201.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450499090201.png
444 KB, 800x600
>The Irish
>>
Why has everyone from the north west got an irish surname?
>>
>>64331670
Literally next fight family
>>
>>64331713

look at a map
>>
Daniel Jacobs vs the winner of this fight next

Winner of that fight fights winner of Canelo - Golovkin pls
>>
Andy Lee v Jackson was a ridiculous KO
>>
>Beating some scrote from wythenshawe

Why is this considered an achievement?
>>
>>64331649
Wilder makes easy work of Joshua, not sure of Fury but I think his hands down style is bad for him and Wilder knocks him out.
>>
>>64331772
Jacobs can do one m8

Winner of this should fight Golovkin in the spring if they aren't a complete shithouse.
>>
>>64331823

t.Wilder
>>
>>64331772
Lee is already calling out GGG if he beats BJS. If Jacobs beats Lee or BJS beats Lee then we won't see a unification fight with GGG.

Best case scenario, Lee beats BJS and tries to unify with GGG this summer before the Canelo match.
>>
>>64331809

some scrote from Wythenshawe is the heavyweight champion of the world
>>
Reminder BJS is on record multiple times saying Golovkin beats him.

Reminder BJS told Eubank jr. to his face that Golovkin would beat them both on the same night.
>>
>>64331866

Furys a one off though, you cant compare him to any tom, dick and harry.
>>
>>64328596
Chavez Jr sucks.
>>
british boxing is awesome, its always on while I'm working so i can stream while getting paid.
>>
>>64331968

sweet contribution familia.
>>
I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
>>
>boxing entrances
>>
>>64331968
GOAT chin though
>>
>You'll never walk out to champagne supernova in front of thousand of drunk mancs

Why live.
>>
Who ya got lads?
>>
dat bunda
>>
>>64332093
>white guys coming out to shitty rap songs while wearing their tapout shirts and getting their hats stolen by the crowd.
>>
>dat ring girl

hnggg
>>
>>64332185
Lee by TKO11.
>>
>>64332185

Lee gonna knock him out
>>
>>64332205
she's fat
>>
LOVELY FROM BILLY
>>
>>64332274

thick*
>>
>getting wobbled by BJS

it's ogre
>>
Andy Lee looks and fights like a boxer from the 1890s
>>
Someone throw a punch please
>>
20-18 Saunders
>>
>>64332349
Thats one of the reaosns I love nadly Lee.

The other of course being that he has a true champions heart.

First 3 title defences are Korobov, Quillin, and BjS. Who else in boxing today does stuff like that?
>>
REKT
>>
BILLY
>>
BASED SAUNDERS

THAT FUCKING RIGHT HOOK
>>
Andy Lee is a fucking bum. Hopefully Bill finishes this soon.
>>
EUBANK ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Ireland getting BTFO right now
>>
>>64332437
He won it off Koborov, it wasn't a defence
>>
>>64332563
A bum who isn't scared shitless of GGG.

BJS is just a bum.
>>
damn how did lee get up from the first knockdown. He was motionless.
>>
>>64332656
Lee would get killed by Golovkin.

That chin would get shattered.
>>
BILLY JOE is world class
>>
>>64332683
They would both get demolished by GGG.

Lee gets credit because he'll actually get in the ring though.
>>
So is Andy Lee a complete bum, or is Billy Joe actually really good?
>>
>>64332803
Stylistic nightmare for Lee but they are both just under world class level.
>>
what is the difference between a gypsy and a traveler?
>>
>>64332858
>stylistic nightmare

He also got dropped twice by >Quillin and was losing that Jackson fight until that miracle hook.
>>
>>64332862

Travellers are Irish who live in caravans but they're also called gypsies in the UK
>>
File: paulie.jpg (11 KB, 228x271) Image search: [Google]
paulie.jpg
11 KB, 228x271
who /magicman/ here
>>
>>64332896
Here.

Paulie unironically had the best jab in the sport for a few years.
>>
What we got so far? I have BJS 4-3 up so far (obviously further ahead on points because of those knockdowns)

It has been very close, that 3rd round aside though
>>
Billy Joe has fucking fantastic footwork.

Glides effortlessly, no energy wasted.
>>
>>64332896

yea desu 2 time world champ with literally 0 (zero) power in his punches is pretty impressive.
>>
>>64332931
my nigga

he's a pretty good analyst too.
>>
Come on Andy, don't pull a Klitschko
>>
>>64332995

BJS can't cut off a ring for shit desu
>>
golovkin good boys both these guys effortlessy
>>
Who /lovingthemusicbetweenrounds/ here?
>>
>Watching gypsy boxing what motd is on

k
>>
File: hitchensMS0610_228x314.jpg (17 KB, 228x314) Image search: [Google]
hitchensMS0610_228x314.jpg
17 KB, 228x314
>>64333101
>football
>>
>boxing babbys mentioning golovkin every 5 minutes
shaking my head tbqhwyf
>>
Fuck me, this is dogshit.
>>
>>64333101
>watching motd and not goals on sunday

pleb
>>
too much feinting and meme jabs, I'm bored
>>
This is boring bollocks, but Lee is getting schooled here.
>>
>>64333134
Tell me about how great Erislandy Lara is then Mr. Patrician.
>>
>>64333203
Just 12 minutes left friend.

Literally one good round so far
>>
Is andy lee /goodboy/ team soon?
>>
>>64333262
>implying he'll even have a title to defend in approx 15 minutes time.
>>
>>64333211
Lee is winning most of the rounds
>>
>>64333315
>>64332858
>>64332772
>>64332656
>this one Lee ''''Irish-American'''' faggot
>>
>>64333315
You're utterly deluded
>>
is lee far enough down that he will go out on his shield?
>>
>>64333370
They literally trade jabs with Lee getting a unanswered jab in once in a while and when combinations are thrown it's Lee getting the better out of it.
>>
>>64333427
He's been a gigantic faggot this whole fight so unlikely.
>>
Lee wins
>>
Brits WANT a fighter who blatantly ducks the best in the division

lmao, you don't see Americans sucking Jacobs dick.
>>
How do you guys think the judges scored it?

Not how you scored it, but how thejudges had it

I think Lee split decision
>>
>knowing you've lost yet still get carried around the ring

Why do boxers do this? Embarrassing 2bh
>>
>>64333557
untelling.

Lee is a champion but the two early knockdowns might be seen as enough to take the title in a close fight. Considering this is in the UK I'm betting on the latter.
>>
>>64333557

Think Saunders unanimous by 2-3 rounds, but nothing would shock me. BJS might have lost this by flatlining at the end.
>>
Saunders stole that fight from Lee, that's a weak 'defence' of your title.

Getting knocked down twice is pretty embarrassing. Lee is the one with far superior power and fight turning attributes, and he simply didn't press in rounds 6-12. He let Saunders coast, BJS probably picked up a couple of rounds, and that's gonna be enough.
>>
boxing is dead 2bh
shit fight

also
>3 English judges
as if it was ever going to be in doubt
>>
rekt
>>
>tfw BJS won't fight Golovkin now

goddamit

>>64333601
Yeah, Lee was absolutely shit there
>>
>>64333644
BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT
>>
>>64333601

can't believe he made the same mistake as Klitschko a month ago

swarmers >>>> power punchers
>>
>>64333601
Lee did press in the last 3 rounds though.

Outside of round 3 BJS was very unremarkable and was unable to force any action despite being the aggressor.

Poor job from both fighters honestly but Lee should have kept the title.
>>
>>64333644
Cry more Sheamus, Andy Lee isn't even Irish anyway.
>>
>>64333695
Andy Lee is 100% Irish you lunatic
>>
File: GreatBritain.jpg (860 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
GreatBritain.jpg
860 KB, 706x1000
>ANOTHER British World title holder

Why are we the GOAT boxing nation lads?
>>
>>64333660

>tfw lemieux fights saunders and snatches another belt.
>lemiuex is a true champion and fights GGG again and wins
>Canada has a homegrown true world champion.

T R U E N O R T H
>>
>>64333734
>Lemieux
>beating Golovkin

top kek
>>
Once again a fighter who actually making a division interesting loses to a loudmouth who won't fight whos on top.
>>
>>64333723
Question, why does Ireland suck for boxing? I thought they were tough guys.
>>
>>64333683
>Lee did press in the last 3 rounds though.

Pretty feminine interpretation of the word 'press' they're my fat friend.
>>
>>64333723
born in london desu
>>
>>64333754

full rocky underdog story activated
>>
>>64333734
I hope David can bounce back, I felt bad for him in the GGG fight.
>>
>>64333760

Current HW champ is Irish m8
>>
Why are middle weights so shit compared to Golovkon?
>>
>>64333723
Born and lived in London until he was about 16. As plastic as it gets.
>>
>>64333767
Compared to BJS who failed to throw a single combination the entire fight unless it was to answer Lee's combination despite BJS being the aggressor. Yeah, he did press.
>>
>>64333768

His parents moved to England from Ireland for work, he was born and then they moved back while he was still young. He is undoubtedly Irish.
>>
>>64333787

he will, literally the only person at 160 that he can't beat is golovkin, and maybe canelo.
>>
Billy Joe better man up and get in the ring with GGG, preferably at the O2 where I can go and see the shit beaten out of him in person
>>
>>64333811
>compared to BJS

Billy Joe was up like 4 fucking rounds. What do you expect him to do, go running in throwing hands like crazy?

God damn stop shilling for Lee, your boy got beat, maybe if his jaw wasn't fine china he wouldn't have had to worry.
>>
>>64333840
>canacuck delusion

Lemieux is an overprotected sack of shit. He got beat by Joachim Alcine for fucks sake. Just like when Bute came out of hiding in Canada, and Froch destroyed him.
>>
Will Rosado save this day form massive disappointment?

Will Jennings expose the HW that Oscar is hyping up or will Ortiz prove he's contender level?
>>
>>64333800
Prety sure Tyson Fury was born in Manchester and he became champion by jabbing a senile old man, and Deontay Wilder was born in Hamerica.
>>
>>64333891

That was a belting punch in fairness, a weak chin wouldn't have got back up.
>>
File: 1449948946854.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1449948946854.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>64333891
Nice job admitting BJS only won because his opponent was subpar and made of glass.

They both looked like shit tonight and the UK will never have an ATG.

>slappy joe
>ATG

>lewis
>British
>>
>>64333926

He's 100% irish blooded you dummy

anyway lee fought like a turd tonight
>>
>>64333926
Deontay Wilder is a great example of why the colour line should still be in effect
>>
File: 64239_1.jpg (19 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
64239_1.jpg
19 KB, 281x351
Let's get this shit started:

>Chris Eubank Jr.
>>
>>64333902

who do you think beats Lemieux at 160, his losses came when he was pretty young, and desu his knockout loss he probably could have kept going his corner threw in the towel early.
>>
Rematch tbqh
>>
>>64333926

His Irish traveller parents parked their caravan in a field in Manchester. Doesn't really make him English though. If he's English then so is Khan.

>meximanlets criticising a HW

Get back to me when your height doesn't start with a 5, paco
>>
>>64334023
>UK setting the record for having the worst world "champion" to best in the division ratio of any country in boxing history.
>>
File: 29061.jpg (74 KB, 620x730) Image search: [Google]
29061.jpg
74 KB, 620x730
>>64333967
>most World Champions in boxing today
>LINEAL Heavyweight Champion of the World
>USA's best fighter is untested Crawford lel
>Andre Ward going to get ROYALLY BTFO by Kovalev
>>
>>64334069

wtf is a traveller, and why are all world champions travellers from ireland.
>>
>>64334079
America's current best fighter is Bradley.

Crawford is decent but overrated and Ward is retired.

Good thing I'm not a nationalistic sheep though, otherwise it would be hard to be a boxing fan.
>>
>>64334114
A GYPO YOU STUPID FRENCH FUCK
>>
>>64334079

u wot? We have crawford, spence jr, bradley, thurman and a lot others coming up.
>>
BJS winning this is probably the worst thing that could have happened to the division hes an absolute pussy of a man
>>
>>64334148

whats a gypo
>>
>>64334163
your best prospect is devin haney
>>
File: froch.png (375 KB, 587x691) Image search: [Google]
froch.png
375 KB, 587x691
>>64334125
>American's will actually pay to watch Bradley get schooled by Pacquiao a third time
>crying about nationalism when you started crying about the UK
>my posture when Americhins try to banter with the British boxing master race
>>
>>64334069
I was talking to mr. potato man, not crooked teeth tea slurping Mohamed fucker, madam.
>>64333981
Implying Tyson Fury fought like a champion against that Klitschko mummy.
>>
>>64334211
AH HEYOR
>>
>b-b-but he has bants!

Some of my favorite BJS quotes

"GGG has more power in his prick than Eubank in his arm"

"GGG would beat me and you on the same night mate" ( in regards to Eubank

"I'll fight Quillin, Jacobs, Canelo or Lee. I'm not scared of anyone" (forgets to mention GGG)
>>
>>64334211

people of Irish heritage who live in caravans and make a living doing shoddy construction work or stealing copper wiring and whose kids bare knuckle box each other all day instead of going to school
>>
File: irish fury.jpg (141 KB, 700x421) Image search: [Google]
irish fury.jpg
141 KB, 700x421
Friendly reminder that Tyson fury is Irish, here he is proudly sporting the tricolour
>>
>>64334224

That kid is really good but he could burn out like a lot of amateur prodigies. There is also this mexican american kid that beats the shit out of devin every time they fight, forgot his name though he's like 14 or 15.
>>
>people accusing BJS of ducking Golovkin before he's even won a title

OK, but make sure you also rip Kelly Pavlik, Sergio Martinez, Peter Quillin, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Miguel Cotto, Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs etc. too.
>>
>>64334229
Stirring up the worlds dumbest nationalistic country doesn't make me the least bit nationalistic.
>>
>>64334298

so why are all britts so butthurt about them?
>>
>>64334333
>OK, but make sure you also rip Kelly Pavlik, Sergio Martinez, Peter Quillin, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Miguel Cotto, Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs etc. too.

We do though, do you even pay attention? Also you forgot Sturm.
>>
File: CALZAGHE_1673504a.jpg (27 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
CALZAGHE_1673504a.jpg
27 KB, 300x450
>this image WILL trigger Johnny Foreigner
>>
>>64334333

>Martinez

I know he's done but he fought all comers.
>>
>>64334352

they rip everyone off and don't clean up after themselves
>>
>>64334236

And I was talking to you, you border hopping bean popping burrito fucking spic. Fury totally outboxed Klitschko.
>>
>>64334388
The only thing Slappy Joe triggers is my sides.

Btw, you're the foreigner. this is an AMERICAN imageboard.
>>
File: therealchamp.jpg (7 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
therealchamp.jpg
7 KB, 291x173
who /LETSGOCHAMP/ here?
>>
>>64334388

Bad news for you, joe considers himself italian first, welsh second.
>>
>>64334407
Wanted nothing of Golovkin though m8, 'the money wasn't right'. So fought Martin Murray of all people instead.

>>64334426
>>64334456
>this perturbed behaviour

Bernard Hopkins E X P O S E D
Roy Jones Jr. B T F O
Jeff Lacy P U R G E D F R O M E A R T H
>>
>>64334310
haney only turned pro this week had 2 fights in a week only 17 so hes plenty of time
>>
>>64334426
Joe destroying Jeff Lacy was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

>t-t-this big strong black man is the new Tyson h-honest!!
>>
>>64334501
All 3 of those fighters are over hyped.

Hopkins is the only one who deserves any kind of respect but respect and greatness are two different things.
>>
>>64334388
IS THEIR ANYTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE RING BELT
>>
>>64334570

greenbelt of gtfo
>>
>>64334420
Well, learn some manners Mehmet, nobody gives a fuck about that furious turd of a fighter, he's only function in this world is to release the belts one by one by not defending mandatories, and when he does, he'll get KTFO, screencap if you will. Also, fuck Klitscho, he deserved every punch for lacking a fighting spirit.
Also fuck you.
>>
>>64334543

Now I know more about boxing I feel sorry for Lacy being sent back out by his corner every round, they simply wouldn't admit he was being dominated.
>>
>>64334561
>making excuses this many years later

Just slap your shit up
>>
Prove to me you know shit about boxing
>>
>>64334637
Excuse for what?

>this guy lost because he wasn't as good as everyone says he is.

Do you know what an excuse even is?
>>
>>64334682
Charley Burly beats out Tyson and Foreman for the most feared man in boxing.
>>
>>64334682
I shitpost on BoxingScene at work.

>>64334702
That is LITERALLY an excuse.

>b-b-but B-Hop was never that good
>not an excuse
>>
its a shame this guy didn't turn pro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaydarbek_Gaydarbekov
>>
>>64334775
How the fuck is that an excuse?

An excuse would be saying Bhop lost because of some uncontrollable variable and that he would win any other time.

Brits are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>64334729
proven>
>>64334775
i prefer EastSide because of the supreme shitposting. that bloke whos obsessed with Les Darcy on boxingscene makes me think
>>
File: buildwall.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
buildwall.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>64334625

Hit a nerve did I Pedro? Fury and AJ are the future of HW boxing. Literally nobody gives a fuck about Mehico and its literally who manlets.
>>
>>64334818
Of course it's an excuse you moron.

If you go into work tomorrow and break the deep fat fryer, and your boss asks you what happened and you say 'I wasn't actually that good anyway, I was overrated, you hyped up my CV' that's a fucking excuse.

>Ameriexcuses

>>64334855
>not that one guy who constantly shills for Amir Khan and posts retarded shit like 'Who wins Khan vs. Canelo I think Khan outworks him'.
>>
>>64334926
>would x190lb heavyweight from 1923 beat x240lb heavyweight from the 90s lads?
one of the only reasons to even go on half the time is the old cunts who have stories about back in the day
>>
>>64334926
>getting reasons and excuses confused with one another.

An excuse would have been

"My fat coworker was crying about some 15$ minimum wage bs and got me emotionally disturbed and I wasn't able to think straight so I accidentally broke the Freedom Fry machine."
>>
File: haram.jpg (46 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
46 KB, 531x471
>>64334926
>>not that one guy who constantly shills for Amir Khan and posts retarded shit like 'Who wins Khan vs. Canelo I think Khan outworks him'.

Slightly unrelated but,

>tfw de la Hoya wants a Canelo-Khan fight
>>
>>64335008
>it's another 'GGG did only 97k buys' thread
>it's another 'Pacquiao is a FRAUD' thread
>it's another 'Is Haymon good for boxing' thread

>>64335021
>Freedom Fry machine

I think you're an idiot but this actually made me laugh, decent bantz m8, you're proving yourself.
>>
>>64335101
I actually want this so Khan gets KO'd back to the fucking stone age and we never hear of his fucking retarded fanbase again.

>Totally objective fan of the sport of boxing Mohammad Asif on Facebook writes: 'maywether ducked khan, khan is best fighter, brook mum is whore khan, khan fight everybody true warrior'
>>
anyone got a stream?
>>
>>64335217
The most annoying thing about Khan is his self entitlement towards big fights.

Eddie Hearn apparently booked Wembley next June for a potential Khan - Brook bout, so hopefully he gets BTFO then. That would be the end of Khan I think
>>
>>64335231
JUST
>>
>>64335110
>its a user rivalry thread
>>
>Saunders won

Go home everybody. GGG will never unify the division.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.