[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might be the last Chargers home game in San Diego
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: San diego chargers.jpg (146 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
San diego chargers.jpg
146 KB, 1280x960
For any bros that lost their sports teams, did you go to the last game?

How do you cope with losing a team? San Diego has no sports teams left

>implying boreball is a sport
>>
The Bucs and Dolphins should gtfo before the Chargers
>>
I wish SD was relevant enough to be like Seattle Sonics fans and try to go in on any team moving rumors.

:(

What NBA team are their targets this year?
>>
>tfw broncos fan living in San Diego
>tfw will need to drive up to LA to see my team play

At least the drive is only 2 hours long
>>
Don't worry, the NFL is gonna expand soon enough and San Diego will be on the short list of places to get new teams
>>
>>64326625
No, I think the NFL really thinks Southern California is one market

San Diego has nothing in common with LA. We have even more in common with San Francisco than LA
>>
>>64326376
>no fans go to games
>outnumbered by fans from across the country in your home stadium
>Irrelevant city
>50 year old stadium falling apart
>man why are we losing our team
fucking SD logic
>>
>>64330277
fuck off, a city shouldnt lose a team because of a jew owner
>>
>>64331709
still doesnt change the fact that nobody comes to your fucking games cept any other fanbase, did you see that bears MNF game this year? it was pathetic lmao
>>
File: 1450550096533.webm (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1450550096533.webm
2 MB, 768x432
>>64326376
33 year old native... Know nothing but pain for this team.

Just remembering the good times...
>>
>>64326376
La Cha Chas
>>
File: tumblr_mky3ugYQRR1r4u8fmo1_400.jpg (39 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mky3ugYQRR1r4u8fmo1_400.jpg
39 KB, 396x594
No because I was 15 and i didn't have any money

Buy old merch and hover around the sport waiting for a good chance to fairly get another team

I was so mad that they tried taking the Kings here. No fan deserves to have their team taken to another city.
>>
>>64334110
Los ChaChas de Cuidad Mexico
>>
>>64326376
It's not going to be the last game in San Diego.

The NFL isn't letting Mark Davis move to L.A. and for some reason the Chargers are too stupid to partner with the Rams.

One of two things is going to happen.

Either nobody moves to L.A. or the Rams move to L.A.

The Chargers aren't moving as long as they're partnered with the Raiders. Once that partnership breaks up or someone rich buys the Raiders from Mark Davis, you don't have to worry about the Chargers leaving.
>>
File: telvinsmith.png (665 KB, 973x503) Image search: [Google]
telvinsmith.png
665 KB, 973x503
Good. You faggots were the biggest ones begging us to move to LA when we were having attendance issues

Look who's laughing now?
>>
>>64336204
I don't know what you're so happy about, the Jags are going to move to St. Louis in 5-10 years.
>>
>>64335705
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-diego-chargers/post/_/id/14334/texans-owner-bob-mcnair-cancels-meeting-with-san-diego-mayor

Ok. Bob McNair says that that Spanos and Davis have the votes to move the team
>>
>>64336393
Bob McNair is retarded and neither proposal has the votes.

That said, nobody wants Mark Davis being the face of the NFL in Los Angeles.
>>
>>64330277
>San Diego
>irrelevant
Sure, bud.
>>
>>64334056
wut
>>
>>64334056
Holy fucking shit!
>>
File: 1418601097409.jpg (4 KB, 111x124) Image search: [Google]
1418601097409.jpg
4 KB, 111x124
32 year old native here. could give a fuck. i have never been fair weather, always watched their games. loved them. LT and Merriman and Rivers and Gates are all personal legends. but the management has done nothing but mismanage and shit on their fans consistently for years and years and then expect for the city to pay them to stay? what the fuck. how about you play a few seasons right, develop your talent, get an actual consistent strategy going on, get back to the play offs, maybe even go to a super bowl, then i'm sure people would be in the stands and they'd have a new stadium.

over it, if they leave, i'll shit on them forever
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 400x600
>>64336476
>mfw it's literally autism that keeps the Raiders at home
>>
>January 13 comes
>owners are split on which plan to support
>ultimately neither plan gets approved
>Stan Kroenke says fuck that and pulls a hybrid Colts/Raiders and packs up overnight anyway
>sues and wins if he has to
>Dean Spanos gives up on Carson and lets the Rams cūck him
>Mark Davis and the Raiders continue to play in the Oakland Coliseum on a year- to-year basis for at least the remainder of the Athletics' long as fuck lease as both teams have had their alternatives dashed, refuse to cooperate, and wait for the other to flinch

Is this what's going to happen?
>>
>>64330277
Having a lot of opposing fans in your stadium comes with the territory of playing in a city that isn't a shithole.
>>
>>64336303
kek
>>
>>64336303

London*
>>
>>64341040
Theoretically if the raiders and chargers move to LA

stan can move anyway

it is entirely possible because the lawsuit from stan would be a long case that he can eventually win if he doesn't do anything stupid.

Al did it
The colts owner did it

Stan can certainly do the same.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.