[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are his flaws, /sp/? Is it time for him to pack his bags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Louis-van-Gaal-009.jpg (703 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Louis-van-Gaal-009.jpg
703 KB, 2060x1236
What are his flaws, /sp/?

Is it time for him to pack his bags?
>>
>>64323489

Evaluating Mexican talent

Fuck him
>>
inb4 Man United sack him and get Mourinho in
>>
It was time for him to go 6 months ago, bring Jose in
>>
>>64323528
>shitshatrito bandwagoning
>>
>>64324154
That's obvious, but they will probably wait until the end of the season.
>>
>>64323528
bild wall Diego Armando Sanchez Sanchez
>>
>>64323489
He's too stubborn to admit the game has advanced way past his tactics.

Moyes was not stubborn, he was just way out of his league and under huge pressure, that's why he couldn't find a way out of the mess, but at least he tried.

Van Laal is simply shit and blames everyone else.
>>
It's his phil-oss-sophie
>>
>>64323489
>what are his flaws

no tactical flexibility whatsoever
terrible man manager who alienates and freezes out good players
teams are boring as fuck to watch
cringe-worthy personality
>>
File: vangaal1.png (565 KB, 882x882) Image search: [Google]
vangaal1.png
565 KB, 882x882
Should have just stayed with Moyes tbqhwya
>>
He can push a top club to win trophies and go the extra inches needed to win important matches but he can't rebuild a team from the ground up. At least not in 2 years. I feel bad for him. Give him another transfer window to correct his mistakes in the last window and send him packing if it looks like they can't get top 4. United right now is a disaster but it's not his fault, a lot of people must have fucked up.
>>
He's a fucking fraud. That's his flaw.
>>
He can lose to Norwich City

t. Norwich City fan
>>
File: 1448975091029.jpg (58 KB, 670x870) Image search: [Google]
1448975091029.jpg
58 KB, 670x870
>>64326143
Remember when Moyes figured Rooney was a midfielder? Now we know he is more of a cab driver or bartender.
>>
>>64326204
imagine the slaughter if ricky was still playing for norwich
>>
>>64323489
he lives in the past
>>
He can't beat Norwich at home
>>
>>64323489
I thought his shtick was that he came in, set up a foundation for future success while usually winning something and then fucked off because no one can stand him. Is he setting something up at Man Utd besides horrible results? Good youth maybe?
>>
>>64323489

They are 5th and are competing for both the league title and an european cup. What more can you ask for?
>>
>>64326109
>no tactical flexibility whatsoever
did you watch the NT with him?
Teams were afraid to play against him, every game he had a new card to puil, he changed formations, switched roles, subbed players.
It's just that brits can't into tactics and that's why managers like him and probably Pep would be a waste in the EPL.

Managers like Klopp are suited the most for the EPL, simple gameplan and has good character and mentality.
>>
>>64326109
You're confusing Lang Baal with Guus Hiddink, m8
>>
>>64326449
a bit of this but he has been shit this season
>>
>>64326449
>>64326660
I think his biggest problem is communication. He can't speak English/German/Spanish for shit.

At buyern he had Mark van Bommel as captain and makeshift interpreter. At manure he has to relay his tactics to Rooney, who is as dumb as rock and doesn't understand what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
>>64326167
What? Why give him more time, a manager should be sacked the moment he starts looking for excuses instead of taking responsibility.
>>
>>64326828
this, but it's goes further than language barriers, he always blames his players and never takes responsibility.
ffs, he didn't remember smallings' name

>Rooney, i want the lads to form a rotating attacking triangle
Ya want us to do what now gaffa?
>>
>>64326889
If they have someone better to take over sure.

The squad is shit at the moment and he will probably scrape by to top 4 with a new transfer window anyways. If no one is avaible wait it out imotbh. Unless it's panic time later on and then you get Pulis.
>>
>>64327113
The squad is shit because Lang baal can't into transfers. This has to be the most unbalanced squad ever.

But, yeah, there are plenty better available.
>>
>>64327113
They may have Mou now
>>
>>64327160
If they have a respected manager to take over that can attract good signings they should go all in. Because going to United, as a promising player or world class player at this point, is a fucking stupid career move. I don't know about avaible any managers at that level and that's why I don't see any reason to sack him. Pep to United seems unrealistic etc.

>>64327167
If it's true that he is avaible right away. To me it makes more sense that he waits for a fresh season.

I'm just so fucking tired of short term solutions in top clubs but maybe that's just how it is
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.