[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2015-12-19+at+04.06.03).jpg (101 KB, 862x507) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-19+at+04.06.03).jpg
101 KB, 862x507
JUST
>>
FUCK
>>
YOU
>>
I
>>
WONT
>>
GO
>>
FAP
>>
TO
>>
MOYES
>>
DAUGHTER
>>
/thread
>>
pics of the daughter plz
>>
beautiful
>>
very nice
>>
Previously on Sons of Anarchy
>>
File: 1447506103328.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1447506103328.gif
112 KB, 255x231
WAKE ME UP
>>
Wow I'm impressed.
>>
>>64322636
L E L
E
L
>>
Hes at SB ?
>>
>>64322636
yo we got a deal set up with jose
grim bastards gave their blessing everything is set up
>>
>being this KEKED
'JUST' is a /tv/ meme. This is embarrassing. Three years ago /sp/ was 4chan's meme capital. You gave us Costanza. You gave us power rankings. Now look at you, jerking off to other board's leftover memes all unfunny and shit.

What happened to you faggots? When are you going to get back into the meme game?
>>
File: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (57 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg
57 KB, 768x431
Impressive...

Most impressive
>>
>>64323717
>using the kek/cuck meme
look who's talking.

Also most of the /sp/ memes didn't really make it far and wide, just contained on couple of boards.

Still the funniest most creative memes.
>>
>>64323717
Why so you can post them on your facebook and with your reddit account, you dumb tripcunt?
>>
>>64323897
>kek/cuck
>kek
>>
>>64323900
No, so your mother will have something to smile about while I'm raw dogging her asshole.
>>
>>64324019
Doubt you could get it up after taking all those pills to grow tits you disgusting tranny
>>
>>64323717
>/sp/ is a good mix of bants, sports, and fun
>/v/ gets locked down
>all their cancer goes to /sp/
>/q/rying ensues
>mods do it for free
>people flock to their subreddit generals
>new content doesn't get seen because people don't leave their pet threads
>all the creative users go to Twitter or 8ch

And that's how /sp/ went to shit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.