[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a reply to the DVD you sent over Billy, to me. Yes, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: OH SEAN MONCRIEF.jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
OH SEAN MONCRIEF.jpg
6 KB, 229x220
This is a reply to the DVD you sent over Billy, to me. Yes, it started in Limerick with me and you. Didn't I beat you in it until you cried into my face and said you wren't able to fight no more. Didn't we fight again outside the dole. Didn't you cry again and say you were bet. You begged me Andy Lee for no more. You begged him for to get the fight called off. You hadn't Frank with you that day, you came alone because you wouldn't bring nobody with you to witness you crying into my face,you dirty tramp.

Take plenty of that drugs that you're on and I'll tell you where it comes from and let me explain something to you, that comes out of a black mans arse,so you're a shite eater out of a black mans arse. Have you got that? But take plenty of it from here until the 19th of December and remember your worst nightmare is coming to get you!!!
>>
WAR ANDY
>>
>>64319308
BILLY YOURE THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THIS SHITE WITH THE FUCKING COMPUTERS
>>
>thinking based Billy Joe will lose to this glass jaw'd bum
>>
>>64319333

ANDY YOU NEVER MADE ME CRY IN FRONT OF THE DOLE YOU RAT POISON BASTARD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rdjcGOncA
>>
>>64319509
fuck off macklin
>>
>>64319590
fuck off mundine
>>
Who /BigJoe/ in here?
>>
>>64319673
feels nice knowing i was born and raised in ireland and you wasted oxygen in your muscles posting that
>>
>>64319725
OUTTA MY WAY NEVIN FUCKING SHITS
>>
>not hoping based George Jupp bangs out Mitchell
>>
COME ON BILLY
>>
The Joyces are all talk. The McGinleys are the real deal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.