[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's not how we do it around heayah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 249x203
As for the game this Sunday I am expecting a pretty tough competition. Our depth in the defensive backfield will be tested. Pundits and fans point to the success the Giants had in the recent Dolphins game but that Dolphins team is being coached by a guy who started out the season as the sideline “Get Back” coach. That Dolphins team is horrible. Our front seven is going to show up this week. Eli is getting the ball out quicker but I think we pressure him big time up the middle. One WR is not going to beat this Panthers team. OBJ will get his yards. The match-up with J-No should be epic and fun to watch as both players seem to respect one another. But my question is this. How in the fug will the Giants stop our offense? I think Cam and Co. will put together a game plan that will methodically eat up the clock and keep the ball out of Eli’s hands. I think we score at least 38 points again. I think Cam has a rushing TD and 2 passing TDs while Tolbert and CAP each punch one in. This is our damned year. This team has been tested on numerous occasions and they have a will to win that is amazing to watch. These Giants fans can keep looking back and pointing out how they have ended undefeated seasons on a few occasions. Keep on looking back to the past and the present will kick you in the teeth. Hey Giants fan, since you guys are focusing on wins from years gone by, I also take a little pride in the fact that my Panthers made the Giants’ final game at the Meadowlands memorable with a 41-9 domination. The Panthers are coming to town. Don’t you fuggitaboutit.

Panthers 41
Giants 27
>>
File: lupica1-web (1).jpg (55 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
lupica1-web (1).jpg
55 KB, 635x476
>Eh bro there's fans in Flawridah too
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>64315128
>Some of us are Iggles and Pats fan bro
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 184x273
Panthers got it sealed. Even cross-dressing Brady Thinks so
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6 KB, 259x195
Me and my boys will be holding it down tomorrow in section 215
>>
>>64321405
Don't doubt it brah
>>
>>64315336
Why'd you put up a pic of Diaz and Rogan? Fuckin momo
>>
>>64314938
>Giants 27
are you high?
>>
>>64324769

They'll score at least 30
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 196x258
>>64324769
Not yet
>>
File: rekted.png (855 KB, 927x545) Image search: [Google]
rekted.png
855 KB, 927x545
>>64325625
>>
>>64325854
>Giants will end streak

Their end of game pic will not happen tomorrow. The Panthers have zero chance of beating us at home tomorrow. I speak for the greater metropolitan areeurr, there is no chance they come in and beat us.
>>
File: 1449933948694.jpg (238 KB, 462x594) Image search: [Google]
1449933948694.jpg
238 KB, 462x594
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64327803
You're right bro. This is the start of our playoff run. We have to win tomorrow. The Panthers will put my priority on staying healthy than on winning. And that's smahht. Cause the have zerow chance of winning when the greatest fans from the greatest city in the world ahe on hand.
>>
File: CWjzSxvWsAMpEgi.jpg (42 KB, 599x364) Image search: [Google]
CWjzSxvWsAMpEgi.jpg
42 KB, 599x364
>>64327890
>Fah Q Yankee
>Even MeMaw says so

Panthers roll to 14-0 tomorrow
>>
>>64325854
That's usually not a good thing going into a tougher-than-youd-think game. It often breeds overconfidence.

Plus Eli knows its playoff crunch time.

I wouldn't bet on the Giants, but to count them out would be foolish.
>>
>>64327890
>greatest city in the world

east rutherford?
>>
>>64329773
someone's been watching e!spn.

every single game since carolina has been 6-0 has been a "trap" game.
>>
tomorrow will be the first game ive ever gone to senpai, will i have fun?
>>
>>64331395
enjoy being raped and murdered
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.