[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the possibility of no Snow Games in CFB/NFL this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>yfw the possibility of no Snow Games in CFB/NFL this year

We're running out of time, nature. Get this El Nino shit outta here.
>>
There's like a 0 chance for college football at this point, it'd have to be the NFL playoffs
>>
>global warming is a bad thing

Thank god I don't have to defrost my car at 5AM every day
>>
There's a big chance of NFL snow games in the western half of the country. The thing about this roided up El Nino is that it punishes the West early on and then the east in the 2nd half of winter. Football is played in January so there's still plenty of time. When the cold fronts push down over the eastern half of the country they're gonna collide with that tropical el nino jetstream and there will be boatloads of snow.
>>
Didn't Broncos/Pats have a little powder?

But I agree there hasn't been a great snow bowl since 2013
>>
File: 1447617151320.gif (603 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
1447617151320.gif
603 KB, 450x252
>>64315099
>>
>>64315099
This. Bronco/Pats had plenty of snow. Anymore and you really push into when it begins to affect the game negatively
>>
>>64315099
Was that the year when there was a weekend of every other game being a snowbowl?
>>
There's hardly any snow games anyway since all the pussy bowl games are in Florida
>>
>>64315337
This is true. Out of 40+ bowl games, the only ones in the Midwest/Northeast this year are:
Pinstripe (Bronx, NY)
Quick Lanes (Detroit, MI)
Military (Annapolis, MD)

But there's still usually snow in Big Ten regular season games
>>
Whose hosting in the playoffs?

>New England
>Denver
>Cincinnati
>NFC east team other than Dallas
>Green Bay

All of them could have a snow game.
>>
>>64315527
technically it could snow in Charlotte and Memphis and I'm pretty sure the Detroit Bowl is in a dome
>>
>>64315730
Yeah, Ford Field is indoors. I was just thinking about the lack of northern bowls rather than the possibilities of snow bowl bowl games.
>>
>>64315527
tfw no Alaska Bowl
>>
File: 1564156456783210.jpg (567 KB, 1130x801) Image search: [Google]
1564156456783210.jpg
567 KB, 1130x801
>>64315961
Largest stadium I could find
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.