[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the gayest sport ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: unintentionally gay 8.png (308 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
unintentionally gay 8.png
308 KB, 500x342
What's the gayest sport ever?
>>
rugby union
>>
dive grass
>>
>>64311645
the turkish oil version is even gayer
>>
>>64311645
football
>>
>>64311645
The one I play with your mum.
>>
File: it's time to oil up.jpg (95 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
it's time to oil up.jpg
95 KB, 800x486
>>64311645
turkish oil wrestling

or underwater rugby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Te4Vqat2HQ
>>
American "foot""ball"
>>
Cuckegg
>>
>>64311758
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Handegg
>>
>>64311645
The shocker... good times, brings me back.
>>
>>64311645
Nice bulge.
>>
>>64311645
>american sports
>>
>>64311645
Stimulating the opponent's prostate directly is a really effective technique, though.
>>
>>64312417
It's Greek though
>>
>>64312539
>t-the greeks were gay before us s-so it's ok
>>
>>64312575
kek
>>
>>64312575
rekt
>>
>>64312506
yes, it makes them fall in love
>>
>>64311645
Dickgrab. The sport of kings.
>>
Divegrass
>>
>>64311645
soccer. soccer play regularly grab each other dick and balls sometimes put fingers in each others asses, then flop around on the ground.

atleast in wrassling they are trying to hurt each other.
>>
>>64312906
>grab each other dick and balls sometimes put fingers in each others asses, then flop around on the ground
wrestling in a sentence
>>
>>64312906
american football. american football players regularly dress in spandex, and hit each other with their helmets. Nothing gayer than helmet to helmet contact. They also spike their balls into the other team's endzone. Plus there are teams named after gay sexual acts
>>
>>64312938
yeahhh but they are also slamming each other hard into the ground breathing their hot breath on each others necks.

i mean just ramming other guys standing up then dominating them

soccer in a sentence
>>
Soccer
>>
>>64312971
>they are also slamming each other hard into the ground breathing their hot breath on each others necks
just when I thought wrestling couldn't be any gayer
>>
Wrestling, Rugby and maybe handegg
>>
Any clapistan "sport". Luckswing is full of REALLY gay butt slapping. Handegg is men in tight clothing trying to hold each other. Apehoop is a secret meeting ground for cucks to meet their masters and backing your booty into a man is a legit move. """"""""wrestling"""""""" is men in tight clothing called the bears trying to hug each other into submission.

I dunno how yankistanis call football gay when there is none of the gay shit you have in it. One of your best apehoop players of all time is a drag queen.
>>
File: fcruiser.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
fcruiser.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>Wrestled all through middle school and high school
>My homies would rag on me calling it a fruit sport
>'nigga you gay'
>mfw I would respond 'you wanna see gay huh?' and dry rape them all over the place while they could do nothing about it

Wrestling is gay af, no doubt about it. But its also the manliest sport there is. It's like the Sparta of sports
>>
>>64313521
>Tight cloths are gay
>Physical contact is sooooooo gay.
>Any sport where people can touch is gay
>If you're ever touched by another man, fall to the ground at act like you've been physically assaulted. It's the only non-gay way to react.
>>
>>64313521
>I dunno how yankistanis call football gay when there is none of the gay shit you have in it
fingering your opponents bunghole is a legitimate tactic in divegrass
>>
>>64313785
I think you went the wrong way from the 7-1 rape video, anon.
>>
>>64311645
As someone who wrestled from 4 to 19, soccer.
>>
>>64311850
is this an allowed movement?

>fingerhooking you opponent's anus is a fine mewvement
Guess Jara should retire, buff and jump into this.
>>
>>64313836
dude... no. just fucking no. I'll tolerate soccer but don't fucking lie about the ball grabbing, dick grabbing, asshole fingering then flopping around bullshit.

all you fucking soccer fans were like "hey it's part of the game, you guys call it dirty, we call it tactics"

so don't fucking lie about that shit. we leave you guys alone generally but don't fucking lie about how fucking faggoty soccer is. you get flags for touching other players. it's a faggot sport with faggot acting and we tolerate it.
>>
>>64313925
>ball grabbing, dick grabbing, asshole fingering
sounds like an americlap thing tBh I've never seen this happen in a european match
>flopping around bullshit
this is cancer though
>>
>no one mentions Luges Doubles
>>
>>64313558
Cuz if you're good at it you can literally make your friend "gay" and there's nothing they can do about it

>"You know how I knew this guy's a fag? First time I dominated him wrasslin he kept a hard-on the whole time"
>>
>>64314191
Admitting you watch/enjoy luge says it all
>>
>>64314491
"You know the worst thing about telling someone you're a male dual-lugist...telling 'em you're gay"
>>
File: AAUUUUGHEH(question_mark).jpg (109 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
AAUUUUGHEH(question_mark).jpg
109 KB, 569x802
This fucking thread
>>
>Ctrl +F crabcock
Crabcock
>>
File: WIENER.jpg (30 KB, 320x217) Image search: [Google]
WIENER.jpg
30 KB, 320x217
>>64314191
We have a wiener.
>>
>>64313558
You forgot the part were you'd open-mouth kiss them after.
>>
>>64313558
Faggot
>>
It's soccer, until recently it was seen as a sport for kids, fags and women. Mad euro refugees opinions don't count lol.
>>
Competitive gay gangbanging is pretty damn gay
>>
>>64311645
>handegg
>they wear spandex
>they wear helmets
>they wear armor

Also "Is american football a homosexual ritual?" http://pijamasurf.com/2013/02/es-el-futbol-americano-un-ritual-homosexual/
>>
>>64317218
http://www.outsports.com/2012/2/1/4052496/football-as-a-homoerotic-ritual-are-players-really-gay
>>
>>64312575
>>64312624
same fucking fag
>>
>>64314191
Is it a good strategy to put your cock inside your partner's asshole?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.