[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your friendly reminder that THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED >treb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
your friendly reminder that THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

>treble winners
>world champions
>beat Buyern in the RO16 before
>absolutely smashed in their own home, by fucking >schalke of all teams

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhzgfd_inter-milan-v-schalke-04_sport

not even >7-1 made me laugh so hard
>>
Did you just get your free computer and internet connection, Mehmet?
How was the voyage from syria
>>
goddamn this was good
back when Serie A was good enough to allow me to root against other italian teams
>>
That Stankovic goal, though.
>>
>inder
>>
>implyign all these implications

Fuck off faggot. Yes, giant slayings happen every now and then, this is nothing new;

>2004: Milan spectacularly loses 4 - 0 to Depor
>2015: Barca gets BTFO by Celta Vigo and Athletic Bilbao
>>
>Edu scored for Schalke
bizarre, such a shit player
>>
>>64308017
what implications you fucking dumbfuck american? fat fuck.
>>
>>64307245
>that Neuer before he learned how to sweep properly
Fucking hilarious goal.
>>
>>64308120
I swear to fucking god Mehmet Çevik Eslan-Özer, i'll fucking fly to that shitty neighborhood in Bremen that you live in and evict you and your 10 siblings from that 1 bedroom shithole you live in and send you back to Turkey all by myself. Retarded autistic faggot
>>
>>64308139
but it was a pretty good sweep

he was just unlucky that the loose ball found Stankovic, who was quite frankly god tier at these kind of things
>>
Serious question, why is there only 1 star on the Inter logo?

I thought they won the league several times
>>
>>64308155
i will literally fly a fucking plane into your house, infidel
you've just jihadded your entire family
>>
>>64308173
You cant even fly your dad's magic carpet, you homo.
>>
>>64308197
>You cant even fly your dad's magic carpet

First post in this shit thread that made me kek
>>
But still
>Schalke
>>
>mou teams in charge of not completely collapsing after two years of him
>>
File: 641.jpg (10 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
10 KB, 413x395
>>64308206
holy shit
>>
>>64306810
>implying Schalke is a shit club
>>
there should be more posts like this reminding us of generally forgotten matches instead of hurr durr le slip, 7-1, etc
>>
>>64308162
They need two more wins to get the second star
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.