[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A true tragic story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: OCONQUISTADOR_P3.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
OCONQUISTADOR_P3.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
A true tragic story
>>
>feeling sorry for millionaires with WC and CL winners medals

nope
>>
>>64305804
Who's that?
>>
From great player to club mascot who wins CL, EL, EURO and shitload of other trophies while earning tons of cash for nothing.

Truly tragic
>>
That's not Falcao

>inb4 Pato
>>
>>64305804
his goals against halal in copa last season redeem his whole career
>>
>>64305804
Is it really that tragic? He was still a great player for most of his career. He's a legend at Atletico and Liverpool and he won the World Cup while he was still good. Even though he declined a lot at Chelsea, he still won a lot of trophies, and even Chelsea fans love him for the goal against Barca in the Champions League. Plus, he's back at his hometown club to end his career and is playing ok.
>>
>>64305804
Still has more world cup medal than messi
>>
>>64305804
>Literally considered as God at Atletico Madrid
>Won that Euro final almost by himself, being the most dangerous player on the pitch
>Tons of world class goals with Liverpool
>Third at Ballon d'Or 2008
>Won the WC (if I remember well Torres played a role in that Iniesta goal)
>Won the Euro 2012, best scorer of that tournament, scored again in the final and gave an assist, being the first player in history to score in two different Euro finals
>Even though he became shit with Chelsea he won the CL, Europa League (scored in the final), F.A Cup
>Won't stop scoring against Barça, be it with Atletico or with Chelsea (CL semi-final)
>Not a bad come-back at Atletico considering how shit he was with Chelsea (he's still shit but he scored a few world class goals, one of them against Barça again and scored twice against Real)

Wow what a true tragic story.
Nope, Falcao is actually the true tragic story.
>>
>>64306121
>Won't stop scoring against Barça, be it with Atletico or with Chelsea (CL semi-final)
>two? goals in the last whatever years
>>
>>64305999
Man shut up you fucking nerd, no one gives a shit.
>>
Falcao isnt a tragic story, he never had the technical ability of Torres, Falcao scored very few goals with his feet, it was all headers with shit teams who spammed crosses
>>
>>64306179
>Falcao isnt a tragic story, he never had the technical ability of Torres

Falcao was literally better than Torres in every aspect.

>>64306152
>>two? goals in the last whatever years

Three goals in the last three years considering he played five matches against them in the last three years.
I can't name ten players who scored three goals in their last five games against Barça.
>>
As an American, can someone explain the whole Torres story to me?

I remember watching him score the winning goal in Euro 2008, then I know he went to Chelsea. What happened from there?
>>
>>64306866
He rekt his knees over the next 2-3 years and lost his first step
>>
>Fernandont Scorres
never forget
>>
>>64306841
>Three goals in the last three years
wtf are you saying? three goals in the last five years, one in liga this season, one in copa last season, one in champions in 11/12
>>
After that injury it was like he got his talent stolen by ayy lmaos like the NBA players in Space Jam
>>
>>64305804
If only he played for Fake Madrid he could have keep being a huge solid cancer in the national team like Raúl, Xabi etarra Alonso y Pajillas
>>
>>64307145
imagine all the success the spanish national team could have had if they weren't forced to field halal players. 2-3 wc and a few more euros for sure.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.