[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USMNT >“Oh man … I would definitely fire Jürgen,”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: soc_g_wambach_b1_800x450.jpg (41 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
soc_g_wambach_b1_800x450.jpg
41 KB, 800x450
USMNT
>“Oh man … I would definitely fire Jürgen,”

>"Also the way that he has changed and brought in a bunch of these foreign guys is just not something that I believe in wholeheartedly.”

thoughts?
>>
It's soccer. Who gives a flying fuck?
>>
desu senpai
>>
File: 1369627152841.jpg (25 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1369627152841.jpg
25 KB, 403x403
>>64300891
Its team USA cake boy. Fuck soccer but if you cant get it up for that then you can fuck right on off.

And shes right about firing zee german because he hasnt improved anything, but the foreign guys bit is kinda fucked. We're American here, honey.
>>
I want to get rid of Jurgen too but not for her retarded reasoning. What a dumb bitch
>>
>>64300830
US cunts don't know fuck all
foreign cunts are necessary or else players are chosen based off of size over skill, I don't think euros understand how shit coaching is the US
>>
I think our team wss better before the Nazi was in charge.

We sucked but had heart.

Now we suck, and have no heart.

In the long run he's probably good for the team, tho. Euros are just better at Soccer, and we need to learn from the best to be the best.
>>
Being American is a choice.

If people want to play for the USA we should let them not because it pisses off some dyke but because Americans do what we want to.
>>
I'd agree if these players were actually foreign. Only player who isn't American by birth is Darlington Nagbe who is barely on the team
>>
>>64301943
Also this.

American was never a race. It's a brotherhood of freedom open to the world.
>>
>https://www.instagram.com/p/_Z4ChQk1t0/
Based Mix
>>
>>64300830
She pretty said what trump would say about out NT.
>>
Yeah I tell ya I sure wish it was back in the day when we had good ol American names like Hercules Gomes, Edson Buddle and Jose Torres on the roster.
>>
>>64301994

Shots fired to be honest, family.
>>
I love it when these "muh america" people expose themselves as completely oblivious to our history
>>
>>64300830
Lesbian opinions are worthless
>>
>>64302222
At some point in time, you have to respect that Americans are not Europeans. This argument is the most oblivious one, it ignores the 300+ years that people have been forging a separate life from that of Europe in America. The whole nation of immigrants argument so anyone can be completely discredits any history or culture that is distinctly American
>>
>>64302322
It doesn't discredit anything, it just says we're inclusive and this neo nazi bullshit that is popular lately is extraordinarily out of touch.
>>
Does anyone actually care what a woman has to say about sports? I could probably be the best player in the womens national team
>>
>>64305710

Well it is a woman's sport, so her opinion is relevant. It's the "men" who play the game that should keep their mouths closed.
>>
why does that guy criticise Jürgen?
>>
>>64305729
nice meme
>>
>>64305739
i dont really get it either...no coach could win with the US team, simply not talented enough desu
>>
>>64305748
Win what? The World Cup? No. But this squad and coach have surpassed many nations in his time here, including England.
>>
They should hire based Lippi before he goes mental tßh
>>
>>64300830
didn't know david bowie was starting for the US tbqh
>>
>>64305905
You never knew that he could do that.
>>
>American talking about football
>woman talking about football
wew
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.