[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5-8 What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: B2DdEziCQAEqPaj.jpg-large.jpg (15 KB, 424x419) Image search: [Google]
B2DdEziCQAEqPaj.jpg-large.jpg
15 KB, 424x419
>5-8

What went wrong?
>>
Absolutely nothing. Bears fans had no expectations going into the season, I can't believe >we won more than two games. It's weird how close this team got to making the playoffs, a couple late plays going differently (refball against the Lions, Langford dropping an easy pass, Gould missing 2 FGs in one game, etc.) could have made a big difference.
>>
Deep down I wanted the bears to do worse this year than last year to get a high draft pick, is this the darkest timeline? eternal mediocrity?
>>
They improved
>>
>>64294478
Robbie Gould
>>
>>64294603
They had this exact same record at the exact same time last year desu family (long for senpai)
>>
>>64294618
If you've actually watched the games you can see a difference
>>
>>64294605
This.
>>
Does everybody remember the last time the Bears won the NFC north?
I do
The Packers beat them in the NFC championship and won the Superb Owl
>>
>>64294715
Man being a burrsfag is Browns tier tough.
>>
File: ThatsEmbarassing.gif (4 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
ThatsEmbarassing.gif
4 MB, 533x300
>>64294739
honestly, it was the last year they actually had a shot at taking back the division
then they went back to shit and since then the loins and the VIKINGS have had better shots at it
>>
>>64294782
That's just depressing. I feel sorry for Bears fans.
>>
>>64294823
The Bears are also 3-17 vs the Packers since like 2009. Cutler himself is like 2-13.
>>
>>64294851
I'm still a little bit shocked that both the lions and the bears beat the packers in lambeau this year, and they're still a playoff team
>>
>>64294851
Bears also havent won in December in like 4 years.
>>
>>64294605
Why isn't he released yet REEEEEEEE
>>
>>64294995
I have a friend whos a major Gould dick rider. Thinks he is the greatest kicker of all time and it isnt even close. I knew once he got a little older he would start missing way more.
>>
>>64295107
Isn't that how it is for all older players?
>>
>>64294478
>projected 0-16
>have 5 wins
Is that what you mean?
>>
>>64294478
What went right you ask
>>
I thought at worst 0-16 and at best 3-13, so they exceeded my expectations.
>>
>>64294478
Too many wins. Enjoy fucking up your draft.
>>
File: derek-carr[1].jpg (119 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
derek-carr[1].jpg
119 KB, 630x360
>6-7
Where did it all go so right?
>>
>>64294605
/thread

It isn't often a single player let alone a kicker can single-handedly(in this case footedly) kill a season but the Bears found a way!
>>
>>64302959
>bears fans literally blame the kicker
>literally, they blame the kicker for their team being 5-8
>its not the anemic offense
>its not the lack of depth
>its not everybody else besides the 3 or 4 big names
>its not the coaching
>its the kicker

You fucking fans deserve this team holy shit.
>>
>went wrong
Would be 7-6 if Robbie Gould remembered how to kick a field goal.
>>
>>64294478
Fired Lovie Smith

Dumb move 2bh
>>
>>64294782
I wonder if the Packers can pull a hat trick and move from Rodgers to another good QB that only wins them one bowl.

Went from Favre to Rodgers, can they do it again?
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 800x600
>>64301085
I don't know bro but it feels good
>>
>>64303201
They've lost games they would have won because of missed field goals.
>>
Nothing really this is pretty much the bears talent level, maybe a bit of overachieving.
>>
>>64294739
No, bears fans don't have to live in cleveland
>>
>>64294995
There are much worse kickers
>>
Not enough talent & a culture of losing.
>>
Trading Brandon Marshall for what was like a 5th round pic was pretty lulzy
>>
>>64307956
Those three straight loses to start the season. All of which will make the playoffs. Team isn't mentally tough enough to bury themselves out.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.