[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>JOSE MOURINHO TO REPLACE RAFA BENITEZ AT REAL MADRID JOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: mou.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
mou.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>JOSE MOURINHO TO REPLACE RAFA BENITEZ AT REAL MADRID
JOSE MOURINHO TO REPLACE RAFA BENITEZ AT REAL MADRID
>JOSE MOURINHO TO REPLACE RAFA BENITEZ AT REAL MADRID
JOSE MOURINHO TO REPLACE RAFA BENITEZ AT REAL MADRID

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/axed-chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho-7031801

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/12/17/18454532/axed-mourinho-heading-back-to-real-madrid-calderon
>>
ok so the ex-prez of madrid says that in his opinion he will be back.

i hope so!
>>
File: 1447797504691.jpg (30 KB, 296x412) Image search: [Google]
1447797504691.jpg
30 KB, 296x412
>>64292951
>Real Madrid fighting it out for 16th place
>>
>>64292951
mou deserves better than that shit club and scum fans
>>
File: eva.jpg (73 KB, 748x416) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
73 KB, 748x416
She did it, lads.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/12056756/Jose-Mourinho-sacking-means-Eva-Carneiro-could-make-dramatic-return-to-Chelsea.html
>>
>>64293042
>shit club
>scum fans

literally every big club in europe m8
>>
>>64292951

This would be such a bad idea. Barca has the league locked down for the next 3 years at least. Better to let Rafa and the next sucker (AVB, maybe?) take the job and fail.
>>
Perez is an idiot if he does that. The last thing Real needs is another big ego.
>>
Good idea desu

El Clasico needs to become Murderball again
>>
>>64298323
>AVB as Real manager

That sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen
>>
>>64298482
the only alternative is zidane

and he doesnt have less ego than mou desu
>>
File: простоквашино.png (189 KB, 705x632) Image search: [Google]
простоквашино.png
189 KB, 705x632
>mfw
>>
File: Jose Alberto Barbosa Mourhino.png (1 MB, 1263x707) Image search: [Google]
Jose Alberto Barbosa Mourhino.png
1 MB, 1263x707
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>64298561
He's done a phenomenal job at Zenit
>>
>>64298588

i fucking hate this "artist"
>>
>>64298568
Пoжaлyйcтa
>>
If he returns to Madrid, Barcelona fans get to chant "Mourinho sal del banquillo" again.
>>
>>64298040
She really is a beautiful woman. I wish they all looked like that at 43. Absolute perfection.
>>
>>64298567
Or Benitez could stay put since he isn't doing that badly and Perez could pick who he likes after the Euros. But what do I know.
>>
was listening to florentino's interview on one of the big radio stations in spain tonight, they asked him about this and he defended mourinhos time at madrid but he said mourinho is off the table right now because they're sticking with benitez for the time being
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>64298627
keke
>>
>>64298187
>Bayern
>United
>Juventus
>>
>>64298954
>united
>>
>>64298836
>Or Benitez could stay put since he isn't doing that badly and Perez could pick who he likes after the Euros. But what do I know.
>isn't doing that badly

>out of the cup because some blunder
>3rd behind barca and atleti by a mile
>donaldo, kroos and everyone hate him
>ronaldo even wished for ancelotti to come back
>lost to villarreal
>>
>>64292951
>Ramon Calderon
Didn't even need to read the article.
>>
>>64298954
Lol
>>
>>64298994
tabloids are purely for banter purposes anyway tbqh
>>
>>64298482
Implying Perez isn't already an idiot.
>>
>>64292951
yeah and Pogba and Agüero are going to Real Madrid, Verrati and Pogba are going to Chelsea, plus Gundogan and Pogba are going to Barcelona

[Spoiler] It's not happening [/Spoiler]
>>
File: jdsnjsdn.jpg (17 KB, 184x245) Image search: [Google]
jdsnjsdn.jpg
17 KB, 184x245
>>64292951
>>
>>64298954
>proving him right

lmao
>>
>>64299161
yfw it happens
>>
Reus, Müller and Aubameyang to Real and Donaldo to PSG confirmed now pretty much
>>
It's become absurd now, not even funny.
Earlier on some shit site: Ranieri to Chelsea.
No.
>>
if madrid want to keep ronaldo they need to get mou back in as manager

otherwise I see no reason for ronaldo to not go to PSG and finish his career there
>>
>>64298982
>behind barca and atleti by a mile
>a mile
>5 points
Excuse me but did Real already lose...

>lost to villarreal
Was Benzema's fault. He missed 4 chances in the second half.

I'm not saying that Benitez is the next del Bosque but he'll keep things steady until a better, not-already-loathed manager comes along.
>>
>>64299388
5 points in a league where the winner is determined by who loses the clasico is fucking massive
>>
>>64292951

so he's already headed back
>>
>>64298040

crashing the club for a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 800x800
>>64298954
>>
>>64299444
it would have been a 2 point difference if madrid put away even 1/10th of their chances against villarreal though. their finishing was fucking awful and thats what ultimately lost them the game beyond villarreals really good defending,

in la liga this year the bigger teams are dropping more points because the traditionally smaller teams are doing a lot better. celta destroyed barcelona a month or so before barcelona destroyed madrid. depor has been a really solid team this year and got a point at the camp nou the other day. and none of the 3 big teams in spain have had many easy games this year. teams like las palmas and levante have given up easy points, but everyone from around 14th and up on the table has mostly put up a really good fight this year. they don't just roll over for them any more and its tough getting a win in la liga.

5 points doesn't look like its going to be as big of a gap this season
>>
>>64299628
>teams like las palmas and levante have given up easy points, but everyone from around 14th and up on the table has mostly put up a really good fight this year. they don't just roll over for them any more and its tough getting a win in la liga.

hell, i just looked at the table and even a lot of the relegation candidates have been really tough to beat this year. the only 3 teams that have been awful against the biggest teams were getafe, las palmas, and levante.
>>
>>64298561
IMO, if AVB had waited an extra season at Porto instead of jumping ship immediately for Chelsea he might have ended up at Real. He would have fit in perfectly with their "sign the photogenic flavor of the month" policy.
>>
>>64298954
Holy shit, I had to log in to tell you how retarded you are.
>>
>>64299357
I don't think mou left madrid on good terms with Ronaldo, I have trouble seeing them working together again in the future
>>
>>64298954
>BUYern
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>64299538
>english club management
>>
Mou made the clasicos fun as fuck. There was something magical about all the dives, the pointless drama, the bus parking and murderball...you could just tell the teams really hated each other. The slightest thing could rustle jimmies and make hotheads like Ramos lose it.

And Luis Enrique is a fucking hothead too. Fucking hell, please let this happen again based god.
>>
>>64299161
I can see gundogan playing for barça
>>
>>64300596
this. i can see an even better rivalry between mou and luis enrique than with pep.
>>
>>64298040
she has an ugly smile.

Wouldstillhitbutiwouldlookawaywhenshesmiles/10
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.