[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Brutal Athletes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: shinya aoki.jpg (81 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
shinya aoki.jpg
81 KB, 600x400
List your most brutal athletes, unsportsmanlike can be a sub-category.

I'll start with Shinya Aoki - he's not big, just the size of Conor McGregor, but he's broken 3 guys' arms. Last guy he laughed in his face and flipped him off (pic related):

"When I had his arm behind his back, I could feel it popping, I thought, 'Well, this guy's pride just won't let him tap, will it?' So without hesitation, I broke it. I heard it break, and I thought, 'Ah, there, I just broke it.' I was stopped afterward, but even if I hadn't been, continuing to break it more would have been fine by me."
>>
Well yeah the jackass wouldn't tap for some reason. It's fucking disrespectful to be locked and then not tap, much worse than flipping someone off.
>>
File: elizabeth-lambert-hair-pull.gif (825 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-lambert-hair-pull.gif
825 KB, 320x216
>>
>>64285178
You know this is true just by looking at the Gracie family. Most fucking disrespectful family in the history of sports, and refusing to tap is just 1 part of that.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
Gerard Gordeau fits into the unsportsmanlike subcategory of brutality. He's a Dutch savateur who participated in UFC 1, when he kicked a sumo wrestler's teeth out in his first feet and ended up against fellow-despicable MMA fighter Royce Gracie in the championship, which he lost, but not before biting Gracie's ear (not quite Tyson-style).

Later in his career, he eye-gouged Yuki Nakai in a Japanese vale tudo fight that Nakai ended up winning, but at the cost of losing vision in that eye for the rest of his life.
>pic related
>>
File: gilbert yvel KOs ref.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gilbert yvel KOs ref.gif
4 MB, 320x240
Gilbert Yvel hits and kicks ref. pic related
>>
Overeem with his shitty knees to the groin
>>
>>64285227

Get a load of this guy. Problems with the family that invented bjj
>>
>>64286194
Doesn't mean they're not incredible ponces.
>>
>>64285217
Wife material right there desu
>>
I heard Mike Tyson bit some nobodies ear off once.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.