[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL 2016 SUPER BOWL MATCHUP POWER RANKINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
1. Pats vs. Giants
2. Pats. vs. Seahawks
3. Broncos vs. Seahawks
4. Cardinals vs. Steelers.
5. Pats vs. Panthers
9000. Chiefs vs. Packers
9001. Texans vs. Vikings
>>
Broncos/Panthers desu
>>
Cards vs Pats is #1 to be honest

the only thing funnier than Brady getting cucked by Eli or the Shecocks is Brady getting cucked by old man Palmer and his pack of old faceless literallywhos
>>
>wanting super bowl rematches for a super bowl

kill yourself
>>
>>64282335
>not wanting to see /sp/ cause 4chan to crash when the Giants rek Pats for a third time
>>
Jets vs Seahawks, the Green Bowl.

Honestly it would be the best game senpai desu.
>>
>literally all rematches
fuck off.
>>
>>64282723
I support this
>>
>>64282826
>those teams have played each other before!

No shit, there are only 32 teams. They all play each other eventually.
>>
File: 1410656088877.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1410656088877.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>>64282687
>>
>>64281275
Pats vs Broncos superb owl would be awesome if Payton comes back. Settle who is best qb of all time.
>>
>>64281275
>2. Pats. vs. Seahawks: The Rematch
That be pretty hype wouldn't it? There hasn't been two teams both returning to the owl consecutively
>>
File: 1420931483597.jpg (55 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1420931483597.jpg
55 KB, 854x480
>>64283126

Giants v. Panthers would be better.
>>
>>64283126
Superbowl 27 and 28 was both Bills vs Cowboys
>>
>pats
"no"
>>
>Chiefs vs Redskins
>People bitch for two whole weeks about the names
>Redskins win
>Dan Snyder tells everyone to walk away in a trail of tears
>>
Panthers v Packers the P bowl.
>>
File: Mike-dance-club.gif (4 MB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
Mike-dance-club.gif
4 MB, 275x206
>>64283071
>>
Cards/Steelers is meh but the other three rematches are top. Giants 2-0 against the Pats, last Seahawks play vs the Pats and the Broncos getting lit up by the Seahawks all have "revenge factor" themes

Cards/Steelers was great but it was a while ago and doesn't have many storylines with it
>>
>>64281275
As a Pats fan I'd love to have Pats v Broncos in the Super Bowl so we can prove once for all Brady is better
>>
Broncos-Giants, but only Peyton is healthy

>Giants win on Eli 4Q comeback
>Erin Andrews interviews Peyton following game while still on field
>He announces he's retiring, pulls out nickel-plated revolver with ivory handle, shoots Andrews, shoots self
>Fox cuts to "Chicken parm you taste so goooood"
>>
bengals vs eagles imo, it was my owl prediction at the start of the year, both teams always seem to save their best football for the months that matter
>>
Chiefs/Cardinals super bowl desu senpai
>>
>>64283211
You're not a Pats fan. If you were you would know that has already been proven
>>
>>64283126
It would be even better to watch the Seacocks BTFO the Brady Bunch and then watch as /sp/ exploded from the collective butt hurt of all the patsfags on this site.
>>
>>64288868
>It would be even better to watch the Seacocks BTFO the Brady Bunch and then watch as /sp/ exploded from the collective butt hurt of all the patsfags on this site.

Most of those patsfags are bandwagonners.
The Pats are by far the most bandwagonned team here.
>>
If the panthers make the superbowl they will be locked to win. The Pats arent good enough to stop them and the Broncos will choke
>>
>AFCCS

Steelers: 35 - Broncos: 27

>NFCCS

Panthers: 14 - Vikings: 3

>Superb Owl

Steelers: 24 - Panthers: 26

You can thank me later when you've won your gambling.
>>
>>64281275
>Chiefs Vs Packers not number 1.
>OP has no clue about history of game.
> confirmed Pats or Seahawks fan
>>
>>64288907
I'll take your word for it. I haven't been here long enough to gauge who is a bandwagoner and who is a legit fan.

I only show up on /sp/ for football season anyway then I disappear for the rest of the year.
>>
>>64283207
No storylines? Steelers saying Arians was going to retire then he is assistant coach for Clots then HC for Arizona, Steelers blowing out Palmer's first ACL in controversial hit during Palmer and Bungle's best run since Colinsworth.

Stiller's fan here saying best matchup would be the 05 rematch, seacucks vs Stillers. We'd win it again too.
>>
>>64281275
>not wanting the autism fanb owl of Chiefs-Packers

the shitposting would be glorious
>>
>>64283171
This would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>64289999
also check em
>>
Eagles/pats grudge match cage fight

Hosted by edp
>>
>>64283211
Patriot 'fans' everyone
>>
>>64283211
>Peyton
>GOAT at anything besides one and dones
>>
>>64288949
Lmao at Vikings making to the championship game.
>>
>>64283102
You can't have two AFC teams in a Superbowl.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.