[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree he's a complete sellout? Goes from cel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: topcuck.jpg (1 MB, 2625x2625) Image search: [Google]
topcuck.jpg
1 MB, 2625x2625
Can we all agree he's a complete sellout? Goes from celebrating sports and guy culture to talking with dyke Abby Wambach about the mythical gender pay gap.

http://www.espnfc.us/united-states/story/2759508/abby-wambach-calls-for-jurgen-klinsmann-to-be-sacked
>>
What is he suppose to do? Argue with a guest he invited on his show over an issue he probably doesn't care about? He also has daughters.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1330x1362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1330x1362
relax your anus a bit m8, women having been whining about pay gaps since forever. this isn t some new sjw topic.
>>
He constantly criticized Goodell and the NFL and wouldn't stop after ESPN punished him for it, and eventually said 'fuck this' and left. Those aren't the actions of a sell out.
>>
>>64281202
this. he honestly did the opposite of selling out. sorry you don't agree with his subjective opinions.
>>
>>64281202
It was pretty funny how he was canned for saying goodell has no balls, it wasn't even on the grantland podcast or anything either iirc
>>
>>64280899
his daughter plays soccer so that's why he's so into the us women's team

and the gender pay gap is an important issue

how is that selling out?
>>
>>64281245
The pay gap doesn't exist. If it did there would be class action lawsuits everywhere because it's against the law to pay someone more or less based upon their gender.
>>
>>64280899
He's always been a little shit. He's Boston af
>>
Did not listen to that pod cause i dont really care about her. But im just glad Mondays with Sal are back.
>>
>>64280899
I liked him when I first discovered him. His shtick got old really fast though
>>
>>64280899
he had katie nolan on last week and he was basically feminist the entire hour

simmons has always been an annoying faggot though
>>
>>64281330

Katie Nolan is basically Mindy to Bill's Homer
>>
>>64281330
he's so awkward around her it's like listening to an hour of an old man trying to flirt with a younger women
>>
>>64281278
the stats are so muddled by complicating variables that there's really no definitive statistical examination of the topic. I know for a fact that I've met people who are in charge of businesses that said they would never hire a woman for an important role because of the risk of pregnancy and some other stuff. So, there is certainly some inequality in that qualitative regard.
>>
>>64281245
pay gap is misleading. it factors in all jobs, so it compares female waitresses at applebees to male oil rig worker salaries.

also, if it was real, why don't companies just only hire women if they're paid 77% of men? why wouldn't businesses want to save 23% if they can get away with this 'discrimination'?
>>
>>64281245
>the gender pay gap is an important issue
The gender pay gap is a fucking myth perpetuated by womyn and sackless beta white knights that is easily explained in about four sentences that point out the simple facts about the low paying fields women voluntarily gravitate toward and the amount of hours they dedicate to their professional career versus the amount of hours they dedicate to their family life compared to men.

>>64281330
>simmons has always been an annoying faggot though
Pretty much this. I'm from Boston but Bill Simmons is a shitstain. His stance against Goodell and the NFL was the first interesting thing the guy has ever done but there's only so much praise one person can get from that.
>>
>>64281330
My favorite part was when she said it's sexist to call women "females"
>>
OP needs to learn what sellout means
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.