[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, how fucked are we? http://bleacherreport.com/arti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Rockets1.png (104 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
Rockets1.png
104 KB, 335x375
Honestly, how fucked are we?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2599493-dwight-howard-reportedly-unhappy-playing-alongside-james-harden
>>
File: 1449447159356.png (2 MB, 1027x1067) Image search: [Google]
1449447159356.png
2 MB, 1027x1067
Very
>>
File: 1448684659715.jpg (67 KB, 629x640) Image search: [Google]
1448684659715.jpg
67 KB, 629x640
>>64280811
Oops wrong pic
>>
>>64280791

Orlando here.

Get rid of Howard now before he tears apart the team.
>>
Suck my dick
>>
hahaha fuck the rockshits and dwight howard's crybaby ass and james soften's crying for fouls ass
>>
>>64280830
Los Angeles here.

He is apparently unhappy not being the star player on his team.
>>
File: charles-barkley.jpg (36 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
charles-barkley.jpg
36 KB, 300x275
>charles barkleys face when
>>
>expecting anything from the human cancer that is Dwight Howard

Signing Dwight Howard is the equivalent of smoking 4 packs of cigarettes a day
>>
>>64280791

We're pretty boned. We may have to rebuild all over again and Harden could leave.
>>
>Howard wants out
>team fucked
What? Him leaving is a good thing, he's fucking cancer and he's not even good anymore. Trade him as soon as possible
>>
File: 1417035322349.png (132 KB, 358x372) Image search: [Google]
1417035322349.png
132 KB, 358x372
>he totally won't be a team killing locker room cancer this time, honest!
>>
So which team takes on Howard and fucks their shit up next?
>>
>>64283020

supposedly the heat want him
>>
>>64283052
Why? Whiteside is literally 3 times the player. Are they that scared of luxury tax when extending him?

And even if they are, Howard comes with a $22m a year contract so it's not like they'd save money
>>
>>64283052
Whiteside >>>>>> Coward
>>
>>64283087
>>64283088

I've seen him play and i dont buy the hype. I would rather deal with hinkie
>>
I really liked and respected the Rockets when you guys had Ming and McGrady. You had class. This is a spineless, heartless, and classless team. Howard is a joke. They need to trade him because he is going to be on the other side of 30 and he is only going to get worse. Trade this piece of shit. Get talent. I am Pistons fan.
>>
>>64283708
Holy fuck are you me? these are exactly my feelings towards the cockshits and my team
>>
>>64283732
Yeah dude I would trade him. He does not have the will where it will take you over the hump. Harden does but he needs to humble himself. Shut up and play.

I would try Chicago. Get me Noah, Gibson, and Snell. You get talent and players with Heart. This team is Hardens. Let him be the leader. I honestly also think Howard's injuries have caught up with him.
>>
>>64283772
>Harden has the will to take you over the hump
>player who literally refuses to play any semblance of defense
>starts playing semi competent defense, team is top 5 in D rating and reaches WCF
>gets tired of playing defense and goes back to being a turnstile
>>
>>64283772
Frankly I would not want Howard no matter what team I am. He was only successful as the star of the team when he relied on tons of athleticism and he is too old and lazy for that now, but I'm sure he still wants to be the star as he is always unhappy with his team

also this >>64283836
soften is a pussy freethrow shooter
>>
>>64283836

I really blame the Kardashians for that. Probably convincing him to move to LA since they dont like living in Texas.
>>
>>64283836
>>64283887
Yeah Morey made a mistake. I think they need a coach that will listen to them but will also get on there ass.
>>
I'd rebuild properly, get rid of Harden and Howard and get in on them draft picks.
>>
>>64280791
If we get a decent center in return it won't be a big deal. Watching Howard attempt post moves make me want to gouge my eyes out. After so many years he still hasn't or flat out refuses to learn post moves. His go too move on the post is disgusting.
>>
orlando was so perfect for him: they just let him do whatever retarded michael olowokandi-esque post moves he wanted because everyone else just wanted to jack up 3s or alleyoop to him. he was a happy boy and grinded on D and boards. i still can't believe how far he's fallen. this is a two time defensive player of the year.
>>
File: james-harden-lil-b.jpg (76 KB, 981x654) Image search: [Google]
james-harden-lil-b.jpg
76 KB, 981x654
>>64280791
All he had to do was apologize.
>>
>>64280791
When isn't that fag unhappy
>>
>>64286608
It's sad but not really a shock.

His game was a 7 foot guy with freak athleticism. Now he's getting older and that freak athleticism is wasting away. The flaws in his game and personality are showing through because his one real weapon is fuckin gone now
>>
CHOO CHOOO THE DWIGHT HOWARD CANCER TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION. FOR YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE STAND BEHIND THE FREE THROW LINE

CHOOOOO
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.