[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he, dare i say it... a meme player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Radamel-Falcao.jpg (60 KB, 710x395) Image search: [Google]
Radamel-Falcao.jpg
60 KB, 710x395
Is he, dare i say it... a meme player
>>
meme is different from injures, Paco
>>
No, he was a legit top 5 world-class striker pre-injury, about as good as Aguero.

ACL rupture fucks up a player.

Only casuals don't know that.
>>
>>64280324

>you now remember how excited you were when he signed for United

He's a bigger flop than Torres. Not even >Torres provided so many comedy moments in such a short space of time.
>>
At this point, I pray so hard for the word "meme" to be filtered to "I suck dicks for breakfast".

Its like you fags cant make a single post without meme this or meme that.
>>
>>64280345
>>64280363

Reminder that he got injuried at Monaco. At fucking Monaco. That's meme.
>>
>>64280363
Actually, scratch that.

He was BETTER than Aguero. Better goal/game ratio, better finishing, more explosive, better positioning.
>>
>>64280378
What a meme opinion Jean Pierre
>>
>>64280324
>>64278156
>>
>>64280378

If you can't handle the memes, stay out of the meme house senpai
>>
He was a fantastic striker in 2009-2013 but there was always a certain meme vibe to him. From how he seemingly escaped the CL to how Atletico instantly becoming a world class team after he left.

He was also a bad luck charm for Atletico, he scored 5 goals in 5 different games vs Real/Barca and Atletico ended up losing all 5
>>
>>64280371
it was only a loan to test him, they knew that a knee injury can ruin a player
>>
>>64280438
Also he finally ges a chance to win a real league title with Chelsea and they go to shit.
>>
>>64280378
This is some meta-memery right here
>>
>Be player
>Hardcore injury comes
>Try to be /fit/ as quick as possible for that World Cup / Euro / CL final / whatever
>Lose it all
>Don't even play said tournament / play ridiculously
>Go from world class tier to literal meme

I can see you, Radamelnando Shevchenkowen
>>
>>64280622
I hope fekir won't do the same mistake just to have a chance for the euro 2016
>>
>>64280723
Why tho? You hav Godgnac
>>
the fuck is up with captchas
>>
>>64280378

Memes are for men, senpai
>>
>>64280954
his profile is too similar to giroud's
>>
>>64280986
Why not both?
>>
>>64281057
This. An Gignoud strike force gets me hard.
>>
>>64281163
no homo
>>
>>64280385
by a third division white defender. meme as fuck
>>
He used to be extremely good, he was better than Luiz Suarez currently is, he was a serious contender to Ballon D'or.

The injury ruined it all. He could have been a godlike player.
>>
>>64280324
the injury destroyed him... he was the best pure striker until then
>>
>>64286719
Very good but not better than Suarez. Falcao is much more limited and with less technical ability.
>>
>>64286763

>less technical ability

In what world is Suarez considered technically skilled? He is no RVP or Zlatan.
>>
>>64286787
You have no fucking clue
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ac5sBN24s
>>
>>64286787
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOP8hqrsrU4
Just watch the first few minutes. Falcao would never be able to do what he does at 0:25 against bayern
>>
>>64286803

Well, maybe I just have higher standards, 5pa1n.

>>64286819

Obviously Suarez is better than Falcao, but I would never consider him technically skilled. His dribbling looks icky and his finishing is generic, rarely spectacular.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.