[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happened in my town. What do you guys think? http://m.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 750x1268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 750x1268
This happened in my town. What do you guys think?

http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/Bay-Area-athlete-15-charged-with-felony-over-6700824.php
>>
>>64279380
what a fucking joke, screw that DA and the parent who turned it over to the cops
>>
>>64279380
Jesus christ, fuck that DA, I broke a kid's nose in water polo, it happens all the fucking time

What a fucking pussy
>>
>>64279380
Served on a jury in this god-forsaken county. The DA takes literally anything to trial. Shit is hilarious. But the bay area is fucking gay about waterpolo. Its like some fag-magnet. And those pussies just get beat the fuck up by the football players, anyway. Enjoy the sloppy seconds, you artificially-blond faggots.
>>
>commiefornia

No surprise
>>
>>64280604
>Contra Costa county
Even worse than just Commiefornia, senpai
The only other county more faggy than CC is SF county. Fucking communist shills.
>>
What do I think?

I think our society is fucked and collapses in less than 10 years. All this bullshit are just symptoms of the terminal cancer that is taking us out.

I really don't care anymore, I'm ready to either die or move onto to something different. Fuck this culture.
>>
>>64279380
Charges won't stick pretty sure kids signed waivers when they joined the sport. Retarded parents being retards
>>
>>64279380
I unironically believe that every time a pro pitcher beans someone in baseball, they should be charged with assault. I also believe the fighting culture in hockey is ridiculous, but in a mandrama type of way.

But nobody should be charged for any damage that occurs during the normal flow of play in any sport.
>>
You're never EVER allowed to use violence goy, only the government is. Even if if it's an accident you deserve to be locked up.
>>
>this thread

>>>/pol/
>>
>>64281119
*tips pussy*
>>
>>64281024
people have honestly been saying this for 50 years.
>>
>>64281119
i should be legal if its funny
>>
>>64281190
Inflation is going to spike hard whether anyone likes it or not, even the elite. It's impressive they have managed to stave it off this long but the other shoe will drop within 15 years barring any DRASTIC changes to our economy. This is an unflinching, stone cold fact.

Whats left to chance is whether or not we keep it together when the common mans purchasing power is decimated. Looking around at the subhuman filth that makes up the 'average' I don't believe we will keep it together.
I'm not saying it will be Mad Max. It will be Johannesburg.
>>
Fucking Bay Area does it AGAIN. Those Norcal pussies push the limit of faggotry to new levels every day
>>
>>64281319
what's going to cause inflation to spike? I also fail to see what that has to do with the last post.
>>
>>64279380
I'm sorry you're from Lafayette. Literally the most boring town in the East Bay, even worse than Danville (more than 1 bar) and Orinda (movie theater).

Hell, even Moraga (college sports) has more things to do than Lafayette.
>>
This is fucking retarded.

Almost everything that happens in sports would be considered assault if it took place in any other context.

Are we going to start arresting white basketball players for stealing too?
>>
>>64281674
The idea is make everyone so pussified and averse to conflict people won't be able to even fathom resisting an oppressive government, let alone take action.
>>
>>64279380
>"Charged"

Yeah that doesn't mean shit. I'll take notice if he's convicted
>>
>>64281937
>Yeah that doesn't mean shit.
It goes to trial, or at least a grand jury, meaning fucking taxpayer money is wasted on some stupid shit because some private school trust fund baby got fucking popped in his fat face.
>>
>>64282024
And he has to deal with this shit every time he gets pulled over or applies to a job or applies for a loan.

Trigger happy, "tough on crime" DA's are fucking scum.
>>
>>64279380
>http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/Bay-Area-athlete-15-charged-with-felony-over-6700824.php
ayee OP your right around the corner from me. my sister is friends with the kid. from Orinda
>>
>>64282538
lol no it won't faggot
>>
>>64282570
Yes, it will. If it goes to trial and he's tried as an adult then every time he gets asked "Have you ever been arrested" he has to say yes. And since it's a violent crime he can be legally discriminated against in California, even if he gets off.

Chances are it'll get plead down to a misdemeanor or some shit, but if the DA wants to be a dick this kid will have to deal with this for the next 10 years.
>>
>>64282595
lol nah cry more
>>
Pussies gtfo my sport

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64279380
Literally the most cückold city
>Commiefornia
>>
>>64279380

it got weak
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 460x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 460x286
>Bay Area athlete

NICE TRY KD OR SHOULD I SAY KDA SEE YOU ON THAT COURT
>>
File: m8 help.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
m8 help.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>Grow up in San Francisco, always think its fucking awesome.
>Become an adult and realize it's objectively one of the shittiest places to live in the entire country.
>Convince my parents to sell their shitbox that is somehow worth over a million dollars because it's in faggot mecca (The Castro)
>It's enough to buy them a homestead and Texas and retire comfortably, AND let me put a 50% down payment on a house, AND put my little sister through college completely loan free

The price of real estate in the Bay Area is literally insane. The fact that people go along with it makes me realize there is no hope for the future.
I wish I had pictures on my phone to show you guys just how much of a piece of shit my parents shack was.
>>
>>64283398
Almost accepted a job in SF, would've definitely commuted from out of the city, but glad I dodged a bullet anyway. My friend's sister lives in the city and rents a closet to live in for $1,500 a month. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>64283438
Theres ads on craiglist to rent a tent in someones yard or sleep on the patio with an awning. I wish I was memeing lmao

My coworker showed me one the other day, $800 a month to 'rent' the ally between two buildings with a tarp cover. They made sure to specify the occupant would not be allowed kitchen access or bathroom access after 6 pm. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
File: Expert.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Expert.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>64281119
>But nobody should be charged for any damage that occurs during the normal flow of play in any sport.
>normal flow of play

water polo is actually low key a top 5 bloodthirsty sport

once you get out there in the pool and start playing all sorts of shit happens

-punches in the gut
-ripping/tearing of suit
-elbows
-holding people underwater
-LITERALLY SAW A CHICK GET PUNCHED STRAIGHT IN THE FACE ONCE
>>
When I played water polo growing up I remember my coach instructing us to whip the ball as hard as we could at the goalies face with the first shot of the game to see if he was scared of the ball.

One game, the goalie had his arms up and didn't even really try to block the ball with anything but his face. Took a point blank shot at full power right to the nose. Instantly broken and so much blood... he was taken out of the game.

>tfw we won

That being said, this was in Canada where we're not huge pussies.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.