[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he better than Neymar? I think so. Remember, he's only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is he better than Neymar? I think so. Remember, he's only a year older as well.

Might even be the third best player in the world after Messi and Suarez.
>>
>Is he better than Neymar?
No, he's not. This season Neymar has been better than Messi and Suarez (and by extension, everyone else in the world)
>>
>>64277817
Jon Walters would look world class playing for Barca and next to Messi and Suarez.
>>
>>64277847
>Messi gets injured
>Messi misses 9 games
>Neymar scored 14 goals and provides 7 assists in those 9 games
sure m8
>>
>>64277864
You forgot the part where Suarez and the rest of Barca's world class team weren't injured
>>
He's the Algerian BPL Neymar in every sense
>>
>>64277883
>ridiculously impressive achievements don't matter because some of his teammates are good
I wish this meme would die. Also, Iniesta was injured as well
>>
Sometimes I wish to know why people are still butthurt about Neymar.

What is it that people still hold on to?

What is the board of salvation of those people?

Is it their self-image that's under threat when they appreciate him?

Is it the fact that he's comfortable on his extravagant looks? Even that is outdated now. He's dressed as simple as one can be on the pitch.

Is it the fact he is rich, his salary? I don't see people butthurt about musicians, and they're both entertainers.

Back then I myself was butthurt about him. It was either his looks, or his teenage arrogance. I always knew he was brilliant, I always knew he didn't throw himself to the ground for no reason. He was hunted on the pitch, still is.
If he locks his feet to the ground on a tackle it may be the end of him, so I rather see him 'dive' than any of that.

>inb4 the dive against italy
that's an exception. the aforementioned is the rule.
let's not take the exception for the rule. that'd be dishonesty.

I am myself very collected, calm, am not resentful and forget things easily, still, on 2011 I got myself so mad at this kid over a trolly foolishness of his, completely unnecessary.
State championship final, he's lobbed a player of my team after stoppage.
It was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgHncP1FwZI

I've hold onto this for so much time, foolishly. Yet I'd understand if people hated him for this kind of stuff. Thing is: he's not done anything close to it ever again.

I won't defend him on the tax evasion scandal, he should have much of his money taken out of him for being dishonest, but aside from that there's nothing wrong about him.

And let's be fair, point criticism where it belongs to, let's not extend a criticism of character over talent.

Mahrez's game may look a bit like Neymar's, but in no world he's better than him.
>>
>>64277883
actually rakitic was also injured
>>
>>64279059
It's a shame your post number didn't end in 71
>>
File: 1437529989081.jpg (27 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1437529989081.jpg
27 KB, 300x400
>>64279059

tl;dr
>>
>>64277791

Neymar is walking skeleton. He falls with the touch of a butterfly.

UK FAG:
>Neymar has been better than Messi and Suarez

You aren't sane, boi
>>
the worst implication you made here is >suarez is better than neymar

and no, Neymar is the best player in the world this season and Mahrez second
>>
>>64277847
Sometimes the opposite is true. A player who works great on a bad team sucks for a good team.
>>
>>64279451
THIS SEASON you mong. Go watch Barcelona's games from THIS SEASON and notice that Suarez had a lot of bad games, while Messi was injured for long periods of time while Neymar was carrying the team
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.