[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hack >fraud >lel only two CL semifinals in 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: pep collage.png (495 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pep collage.png
495 KB, 600x600
>hack
>fraud
>lel only two CL semifinals in 2 years what a complete piece of shit lol xDddd

>might be leaving
>suddenly everyone wants him at their club and realizes how amazingly consistent he is

Suck all my dicks faggots, he's staying and you can watch the consecutive treble dynasty Bayern rape all your asses while you bitch and moan about possession and le messi babby and muh he can only manage big clubs
>>
>poop
>winning cl

Nice delusion lad
>>
>canada
>>
>>64276546
It's possible this season. Only if barca chokes tho.
>>
what part of munich are you from lad?
>>
>>64276564
Is he doping his players again?
>>
>>64276514
let's see if bayern can overcome juve first though
>>
Everyone who isn't a full blown /sp/ retard realizes he's the GOAT manager
>>
>>64276566
The part where your mom gets ploughed by big strong Croatians every night
>>
>>64276714
>a leaf
your bandwagon team will be fine whether poop lingers or not m8, no need to keep posting threads about it
>>
>>64276514
>suddenly everyone wants him at their club and realizes how amazingly consistent he is
typical from premierfags, especially manures
>>
DUDE
>>
but he's said he's leaving at the end of the season
>>
>>64277086
There wouldn't be like 15 speculation threads on based pep's future if we had any concrete information
>>
File: batman.jpg (71 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
71 KB, 500x394
>>64276514

remember when he was still a football player at barca and he doped himself to the core and got caught
>>
>thinking Bayern can do shit against Barcelona

lol good luck. we'll accept your apology after you lose to us.
>>
>>64278286
>we
>us
>>
>>64278285
remember when he was retired and was cleared of all charges that led to the bad on appeal?

remember when Italian Olympic Committee was so assblasted at this appeal that they reopened the proceeding which led to him being cleared for the second time?
>>
>>64276514
>implying most my countrymen couldn't manage munich and when the bundesliga
>>
>unrelated request

/r/ for bayernfags

can you post that Bayern photoshop with the tank and all the players?
>>
>>64278875
pls pls pls
bump
pls pls pls
>>
I would love it it he signed a one year extension and came to Man Utd in 2017, blowing the fuck out of Man City. Absolutely love it.
>>
File: 1429044106345.jpg (2 MB, 2588x1944) Image search: [Google]
1429044106345.jpg
2 MB, 2588x1944
>>64278875
>>64278918
I gotchu senpai
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.