[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, what next for him? Would he accept coaching a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: Alex-12.jpg (56 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
Alex-12.jpg
56 KB, 640x450
Realistically, what next for him?

Would he accept coaching a non-CL team?
>>
>If I get fired by Madrid, I wouldn't end up training a team like Malaga like Pellegrini did.
>José Mourinho

I don't think so, his ego wouldn't allow himself to do it
>>
some big team will want him, because despite his antics he wins a lot of shit
>>
>>64272783
a visit to the barbers to get his shit fucked up
>>
PSG and United seem like the most logical choices
>>
>>64272819

Mou fucks his own shit up. Or he did that once.
>>
>>64272783
MLS
>>
Only if that team has very pretty kits

:^)
>>
File: 1297810933817.jpg (62 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1297810933817.jpg
62 KB, 400x505
>>64272783
Blanc has been in talks with PSG to extend his contract for a couple weeks now - should be official in a few days
>>
>>64272783

he will manage the Belgian National team after the EC

you read it here first

ps reply to this if it bothered you that "team" doesnt have a capital letter
>>
File: 183277.jpg (63 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
183277.jpg
63 KB, 700x900
>>64272997
>>
>>64273064

shit good point

ok i hope he never manages the belgian NT. He's a big cunt anyway
>>
He will coach USA to World Cup 2018.
>>
>>64272783
Literally his ownly choice is man utd or juventus
>>
>>64272783
coming back home...
>>
>>64273337
Could he guide Portugal to glory? Don't see him managing them while Tsuuuu-sama is there though
>>
He's officially Sven tier now. Horribly outdated tactics and stubbornly refuses to change but will still get jobs based on past reputation.
>>
>>64273223
>juventus

ahahhaha no
>>
>>64273223
>ownly
Wow
>>
You guys act like he is not wining the CL
>>
>>64272783
He could go to Red Bull Salzburg and try to get the team finally into the champions league.
iirc it would be the 9th try and all of them have been hilarious including getting busted by a pub team from Luxemburg.
>>
>>64272840
What about Bayern?
He could "switch" with good old Pep
>>
He's coming back to inter
>>
Portugal NT
>>
england after they crash out of euros
>>
Atletico, to win the meme league against the two teams that ruined his sanity
>>
USMNT

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>64273739
>Atletico, to win the meme league against the two teams that ruined his sanity
Right now, Simeone is the best football coach in the world. Atletico wouldn't replace him with anyone.
>>
>>64273528
i thought he already stated it was shit league he would neve play
>>
File: 1446695725586.jpg (31 KB, 479x448) Image search: [Google]
1446695725586.jpg
31 KB, 479x448
Where will he go after?

Well, no decent side will want him, as EVERYONE now knows thast he cannot surive after 2 seasons.

2/3 seasons of glory, then his motivational skills drop.

Smaller team cannot afford him, so..

He'll go to meme teams in USA, Qatar, UAE, Japan and South Korea, as they prefer memes over quality.
>>
I can see him managing a team in one of those countries that has slightly above average teams which never actually win anything. So he'll go to Turkey, Ukraine or Russia.
>>
He'll walk away from Chelsea and announce he's interested in managing anyone.

Watch the exodus of managers across Europe as board after board get try to get him.

He will have his revenge on the game.
>>
>>64275413
Nah, the only top teams who'd fire their coaches on the spot for a chance at Mourinho are City, United and maybe PSG.
>>
>>64272997
i thought he was never interested in coaching national teams, mainly because he dislikes having to play like 2 games every 3 months

though if he did, i dont see why he wouldnt coach portugal
>>
>>64273770

Can't fuck up something that's already fucked
inb4 1 (one) point
>>
>>64275441
He's said many times in the past that he's not interested in coaching national teams right now, cause he's still young for a manager and wants to play games every week, so he's saving national teams for when he's in his sixties. And he's said Portugal would be the obvious choice, though England would be fine too.

I remember how in the previous decade I dreamed of the day he would take the Portugal job and finally lead the national team to some success, but now that doesn't sound really sound likely anymore...
>>
>>64272783
it will cost 60m quid to fire him. hes there unless they get relegated t b h
>>
>>64276071
They always put sack clauses in those contracts that only guarantee a part of the remaining money. Especially trigger happy teams like Chelsea or Madrid.

He had 3 years left on his deal when he left Madrid (he has 3.5 years left now) and it wasn't an obstacle in getting rid of him
>>
File: 1450125800682.jpg (47 KB, 732x427) Image search: [Google]
1450125800682.jpg
47 KB, 732x427
>>64272783
He needs some sleep.
>>
Here is the perfect fit:

1- This team has not won anything in a while
2- Most of the players are old and can be replaced
3- Has some glorious past (due to his ego)
4- Doesn't care about attacking football, they want to win

So, Inter again? Milan would also fit, but Mourinho has a past with Inter.
In England, City, Arsenal and United want attacking teams.
In Spain, Atletico already has Simeone. Valencia already got a new coach and I can't think of any other team.

Is there any team with some history in Germany or France that is underperforming?
>>
He might get a chance at Bournemouth after England's based Eddie Howe takes over the national job next year.
>>
>>64276193
maybe he'll go to boca juniors or something exotic like that
>>
>>64273739
>Implying Atletico would want to replace Simeone with Moyesrinho
>>
>>64276193
>team with some history
>in France

Maybe Lyon or Marseille (they are doing massive shit right now) or Monaco (decent team and fucktons of money) but I don't think he'd want to manage Marseille or Lyon.
>>
>>64275782
mou seems to thrive when he's managing teams that aren't expected to do well
>>
>>64272813
A.C. Milan
>>
>>64276193
Marseille comes to mind, but that would be quite a challenge
>>
>>64273480

topgiggle
>>
>>64272931

And why the hell not? He's doing great at PSG.
>>
>>64273504
Nah, RBS has been completely gutted ever since Schmidt left. Mane, Alan, Kampl, all gone, and RedBull is now moving its focus to RBL.
It'll still be enough to walk the Austrian league, don't get me wrong, but the club will never make it to the CL.
>>
>>64276090
>it wasn't an obstacle in getting rid of him
there are no obstacles when you pay to get rid of someone
>>
>>64276069
when did portugal get internet?? genuinely impressed
>>
>>64272997
>he will manage the Belgian National team after the EC

BREAKING NEWS: coach strangles de bruyne
>>
Welcome to Amsterdam José
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.