[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Seahawks beat NFC East >Packers beat Vikings >Seahawks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nfc.png (13 KB, 751x566) Image search: [Google]
nfc.png
13 KB, 751x566
>Seahawks beat NFC East
>Packers beat Vikings

>Seahawks beat Panthers
>Cardinals beat Packers

>Cardinals beat Seahawks

Outside of Giants prophecy is there any chance of anything other than this happening?
>>
>>64271619
Packers can beat the Cards
>>
>>64271619
The only team that can hustle the Russell is the Seahawks' defense.
>>
>>64271619
injuries
>>
>>64271656
we'll see in two weeks fudgepacker
>>
>>64271619
Your matchups are wrong
>>
>>64271932
NFC East (4) and Seahawks (5)
Packers (3) and Vikings (6)

Panthers (1) and Seahawks (5)
Cardinals (2) and Packers (3)

Cardinals (2) and Seahawks (5)

Wow how embarrassing. A Canadian knows more about NFL seeding than you.
>>
>>64271619
I think the Panthers will beat the Seahawks but lose to the Cardinals. Panthers will go the way of the '98 Vikings rather than the '11 Packers.
>>
>>64271619
Packers can beat Cardinals, especially since Lacy and Stark showed their top form against the Cowboys last game.
>>
>>64272221
>>64271656
Not outside Lambeau they can't.
>>
>>64271619
That's the scenario I see taking place as well. However, given that that's the most likely scenario, there will likely be an upset somewhere in there. I'm guessing said upset will take place in the Hawks/Panthers game.
>>
Either Giants beat Seahawks and go on to win the NFC or it's as you say but Seahawks beat Cardinals in the NFCCG.
>>
File: 2015-12-11_00.21.00.jpg (54 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-11_00.21.00.jpg
54 KB, 1080x1080
>Cardinals beat Seahawks
Kek
>>
I also see a crazy possibility of

Redskins (4) and Seahawks (5)
Packers (3) and Giants (6)

Panthers (1) and Giants (6)
Cardinals (2) and Seahawks (5)

Seahawks (5) and Giants (6)
>>
>Seahawks beat Panthers
What is this meme all about?
>>
>>64271619
I want to see the Seahawks go to the Owl again but only because I want to watch the patriots get BTFO for some legendary tier revenge story or some shit like that.

Other than that I'm not really excited for this years Owl.
>>
>>64273619
>implying the Panthers are a good team
>>
>>64273594

no way in hell nfc east sends 2 teams to the playoffs

pretty much impossible
>>
>>64273619
Everyone can beat the panthers m8
>>
>>64273594
>thinking the giants can overcome a two game hole with three games left

Seahawks and Vikings are pretty much a lock for the wild card
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.