[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its another Tom Brady obliterates the defense episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (549 KB, 1330x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549 KB, 1330x1600
>its another Tom Brady obliterates the defense episode
>>
>At the goat pen at the petting zoo
>everyone starts petting Tom
>>
File: 1420931401986.jpg (73 KB, 688x477) Image search: [Google]
1420931401986.jpg
73 KB, 688x477
>it's another Tom Brady loses to the Eagles episode
>>
>>64269620
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didn't the Patriots beat the Eagles in their only Super Bowl appearance?
>>
>>64269652
WOOP WOOP THATS THE SOUND OF THE POLICE

WOOP WOOP
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x296
>>64269652
Ohhhhhhh

Shit

>wew lad
>>
>>64269652
HELLO POLICE? YES ID LIKE TO REPORT A RAPE
NO ITS IN PROGRESS
>>
>>64268155
Think they'll cover the spread?
>>
>>64269652
>Eagles in a Super Bowl

is this bait or did this really happen??
>>
>>64269652
>only Super Bowl appearance

No, they lost to the Raiders in the 80s as well
>>
>>64269796
What is next game thinking of betting

Just looked at ten

Wouldnt take anything than pats + 6.5

Too many hurt

Wat is it?

Side note been thinking of sports betting cause i watch too much. How are you doing?
>>
>>64269796
I forget what game it was dont want to look it up everyone at home was calling for a blowout

Radio writers everyone

Vegas was like within a td

Long story short

Vegas was right

Made me reconsider
>>
>>64269985
Titans

Wouldnt take anything more

Than 7.5
>>
>>64269652
Good one but indeed you are mistaken eagles already went to the owl by that time senpai
>>
>>64271099
Correctamundo. The Eagles, coached by Dick Vermeil, got destroyed by the Oakland Raiders. Vermeil subsequently burned out and disappeared for nearly 20 years before resurfacing with the St. Louis Rams.
>>
>>64268155
Brady and the Patriots could be in serious trouble. Defenders seem to only tackle Gronkowski by diving into his knees, Edelman seems to be out for the season, Amendola is one hang nail away from blowing out his knees and Achilles tendons, and LaGarrette Blount appears to out for the season.

Running out of viable players on offense....
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>64271168
Kek like red season matters

>smoke my ass fat
>>
>yfw Cam Newton is basically being gifted the MVP already by ESPN
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 450x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 450x288
>>64271233
Fucking

Sjw
>>
Lauren Mayberry is going to be on the James Cordren show right now. Tune in if you want a preview of this years super bowl halftime show.
>>
>>64271168
>Edelman seems to be out for the season
He'll be back for the playoffs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.