[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wasn't sure were to post it, i guess here is right j
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: DUDE MASHROOMS LMAO.jpg (3 MB, 2205x2751) Image search: [Google]
DUDE MASHROOMS LMAO.jpg
3 MB, 2205x2751
I wasn't sure were to post it, i guess here is right

joe rogan is doing a podcast with lance armstrong right now if anyone cares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnRJIGfLFU
>>
DUDE
>>
DUDE DMT, EXPAND YOUR CONCICIOUSNESS LMAO
>>
DUDE

ISOLATION TANK
LMAO
>>
BRO IT'S FUCKED UP BRO
>>
Nick Diaz could beat lance Armstrong in a race nine times out of ten
>>
File: froome_clean.jpg (179 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
froome_clean.jpg
179 KB, 620x387
>>64262200
le drug man is banned here, this is a Froome board.
>>
>>64262664
Yeah but dude what if a bloodthirsty jaguar was chasing them? Imagine the raw power dude
>>
>>64262693
WHOOOOOOA DUDE
>>
JUST OPEN YOUR MIND MAAAANNNN
>>
DUDE FUCKING CHEMTRAILS WHATS UP WITH THOSE LMAO
>>
Dudes, what if, what if, aliens reealllyyy DID visit us in the past. Just look at Machu Pichu man or Göbekli Tepe, it's really freaking me out
>>
File: Freaking.png (340 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
Freaking.png
340 KB, 608x336
>>64263069
You are freaking out....man!
>>
fucking gold @ 16:10 into the interview
>>
DUDE ONNIT GET SOME ALPHA BRAIN MAN IT'S A TOTAL HUMAN OPTIMIZATION WEBSITE LMAO
>>
File: h.jpg (12 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
12 KB, 320x180
>>64262200

>tfw think rogan and eddie bravo are actually really based but just get called a fedora tipper if i say it
>>
>>64268683
this fucking fedora tipper
>>
BUCKLE UP BITCHES!

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>64262200
>hang out with an over the hill Chad
>>
>Tfw Joe is almost 50

Tbqh he doesn't look terrible.
>>
>>64262200
>open your mind man
>manlet obsessed with my image
>>
>>64270183

he's got that alpha brain shroomtech looks that don't come cheap
>>
>>64269154

fucking kek
>>
>no kettleb
>>64269154
Oh fuck, congrats man
>>
File: 555CON.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
555CON.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
I watched some of his podcasts recently after stumbling across his channel. Some of them are quite good like the ones with Louis Theroux or Chris Harris.

Then you watch some others and you realise he's a conspiracy theorist libertarian dipshit.

>trying to convince Neil Tyson that the moon landings were faked
>>
>>64262200
When did Rogan turn into Jesse Ventura Face monster with cocaine dandruff magic dust ?
>>
>>64273231
Dude Bro: any time he has Callen or that hippie comedian friend of his who rants lightly about trippy stoner buddist jokes... pure gold. Rogan has like 10 regulars who visit now and again-- who are all AWESOME guests.
>>
>>64262200
Any podcast with a guest AND Redban is legit.

>he suggests to Bobo from finding bigfoot that bigfoot might be born big and get smaller

>he asks les stroud (survivorman) why he doesn't wrap food in plastic and eat it the day before going into the wilderness, then poop them out when he needs food

My sides every time
>>
at the end of this podcast where they read a hunter s thompson about living legends and joe says "that applys to you too man" I felt a feel. FUck the haters although lance does seem like hes probably an asshole / was an asshole in his day
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>64273507
Oh shit. Don't forget about Uncle Joey....the funniest motherfucker alive
>>
>>64269154
Top kek
>>
>it's a Bryan Callen episode
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.