[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the Raiders missing to become a play-offs team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: pZDKlwW.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pZDKlwW.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
What are the Raiders missing to become a play-offs team?
>>
Teddy Bridgewater
>>
A good QB that isn't backup tier
>>
Really? I thought Carr was bretty good.
>>
Los Angeles
>>
a better running back to slide Murray as a #2 option and a corner to replace DJ Hayden. Possibly a new TE too. As much as I like Mychal Rivera since he and Carr have good chemistry he's not much of a weapon.
>>
>>64261992
I admit I'd like to be able to watch them play every now and then but idk if moving is the best option right now.

>>64262026
I was thinking the same desu. Murray isn't bad but we could have a better RB. I feel like our secondary is really bad except for Woodson.

Are all/any of these possible in the next free agency?
>>
File: 19115173-m657h.jpg (67 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
19115173-m657h.jpg
67 KB, 620x413
>>64261910
RB, NT, CB, FS, TE
>>
>people saying raiders need a new rb

Te Murray is top 5 in the league in yards you shit lords
>>
>>64262162
Our corners are coming along, Carrie and amerson are nice. Wouldn't mind picking up amukamara or trading for Hayden now that he's injured and his value may drop. Fuck drafting CB's shit just doesn't work out. Maybe draft a safety and sign either weddle or berry, I doubt Woodson comes back desu. Strengthen the right side of the o-line (Barnes is somehow still starting for this team in 2015). Hb are always a crapshoot, Murray is playing to my expectations desu. I expected more from helu,fucker needs to be cut and we need someone to fill that role. Keep an eye for a mlb maybe draft that nigga from ucla, if he slides to the mid teens.Hopefully Aldon resigns.
>>
>>64262751
Barnes in certainly not starting, he filled in for the Injury to Howard last game, but that was onlt bc Mccants was inactive, Mccants will start next game if howard is still out, but I agree we need to strengthen the right side of the line.

Other needs: S, CB, RB, TE, maybe a LB for depth
>>
>>64262639
Our interior D-Line is a big strength, I don't think we need a NT, maybe another DE in the later rounds, but Valles should also come on next year so that's not much of a need either
>>
is Derek Carr handsdown rookie of the year?
>>
>>64262868
if he was a rookie, yeah

too bad you're just retarded
>>
>>64262868
He was last year
>>
A tight end. And better cornerbacks.
>>
>>64261910
RB, back up OLs, second DT, MLB, DBs, RS
>>
A secondary, MLB, and a DE.
>>
>>64262906
OH SHIT REKT AHAAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off retard
>>
>>64263018
Ellis, Williams, McGee, Orr
Autry and Edwards on Passing downs

I think we're pretty set at DT

>>64263058
Says the dumbass who just started watching football this season
>>
DEFENSE

maybe one of these new dank tight ends
>>
>>64262026
>implying Clive "the glide" Walford isn't the next Gronk
>>
>>64263169
>>64262965
>>64262639
>>64262026
I don't get why everyone is saying TE

Smith is an excellent in-line blocking TE
Walford looks like a stud so far and can block and catch well
Rivera isn't the best, but he's decent

also don't forget we have Gabe Holmes on the PS and he's a big receiving TE

S, CB, G/OT, MLB, RB in roughly that order
>>
>>64261910

Get a defense.

That is the main thing.

You need 1 more good pass rusher, better LBs and better DBs.

Great WRs are nice but not really needed and the Raiders should just focus on D for the most part.
>>
File: 1442205123063.png (90 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1442205123063.png
90 KB, 320x287
>>64261910
A good secondary and an offensive coordinator whose playbook is larger than an index card
>>
DBs, FS, 1 more DE, and a MLB. The defense needs a lot still.

On offense just another RB and some strength to the right side of the O line

>>64262686
Except he can't do shit when it really matters. He is useless in the 4th quarter when you need a first down and need to run out the clock. We definitely need a power running back that wont fumble in big moments to compliment Murray
>>
File: 1419231246269.jpg (71 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1419231246269.jpg
71 KB, 327x367
>>64263698
>tfw no michael bush
>>
>>64263731
Honestly it may have a lot to do with Musgrave's shitty 4th quarter playcalling. The full blame isnt on Murray but that fucking fumble costed them the KC game.
>>
>>64263756
>run
>run
>bubble screen
>punt
>>
>>64263796
at least those 3rd down bubble screens set up the Rivera TD for the win last sunday

Overall I'd say Musgrave has done a good job as OC
>>
>>64263796
>>64263942
It sucks when he actually sets up a ballsy 4th quarter passing play that leads to a perfectly thrown ball from Carr only to be dropped by a wide open Cooper/Crabtree.

For as well as they have played this season they sure have a ton of big time drops, I think that might be part of the reason Musgraves calls so conservatively late game. Also Carr choking hard late against KC didnt help
>>
>>64264019
Except only one of those INTs was really his fault

One Crabtree fell down on a timing route and the other went right off Coopers hands to the Chiefs

I agree though, the Raiders are currently 3rd highest in drop percentage and I'm sure most of those are Cooper, I know I don't trust Cooper when it counts at this point
>>
>>64264062
Although I guess to be fair Carr was trying to do too much, but you can't put all those INTs on him
>>
>>64264077
That first INT was def on him trying to make something out of absolutely nothing when he should have just thrown it away.
>>
>>64264203
Oh I completely agree, I'm just arguing against the other 2
>>
Ownership
>>
File: Hello_Kitty_pasties2_ad.jpg (82 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Hello_Kitty_pasties2_ad.jpg
82 KB, 512x512
>>64261910
To be replaced by the Patriots team and staff.
>>
>>64265008
you know Al Davis is dead right?
>>
>>64265079
>losing to the buncos
Top KEK should have cheated harder
>>
>They have no defense

The answer is quite obvious
>>
Their db's are terrible. Osweiler was passing all over them until Khalil Mack starting raping. They should have had at least two easy int's I could count.
>>
>>64265280
his son isnt
>>
CB's and stop muffing punts/snaps.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.