[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any of you sperglard faggots actually support a team? it seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: tfwgf.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tfwgf.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
do any of you sperglard faggots actually support a team? it seems like 90% of the posts on /sp/ are about other teams' failures
>>
>>64260891
I support hometown teams but we never win shit. Its fun to shit on teams that have shitty fanbases and suck
>>
>>64260891
Dawn did an anonymous post hurt your feelings you little bitch?
>>
>>64260891
what sport? lol faggot.
>>
>>64260891
well, >we cant all support the same team, but we can all make fun of the same team
>>
>>64260891
I actually don't really support any team, I just like sports. I just feel no connection to any organization, and kinda look down a little on people that do, especially the diehards that live and die with the results of their teams. It says alot about the state of one's life if they emotionally cling to the results of a particular teams games. It's a bit sad. Maybe this comes of as a bit soulless, but I'm not a kid anymore, and I see these organizations (and the world) for what they truly are: corporations that exist to make money.
>>
>>64263375
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>64260891
it's a bunch of projecting. They talk shit about other teams because their teams usually fucking suck themselves

>>64262846
point proven
>>
File: 1435194452104.jpg (135 KB, 784x735) Image search: [Google]
1435194452104.jpg
135 KB, 784x735
>>64263375
That's one of those truths /sp/ will never accept
>>
File: image.png (274 KB, 400x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 400x619
>>64263375
>>
I don't see what else we would be talking about.
>>
It used to be a much happier place here, but the era of "Thank You Based Deng" is over and it may be years until we have another eternal "yfwdbwdso" thread.
>>
>>64263500
Threads like that only died because of moderation. Know your enemy
>>
>>64263500
It didn't help that Deng got traded and the Bears started to be completely abysmal.
>>
I support my hometown club, their stadium is literally across the road from me and I've been a regular for over ten years now.

I do feel a certain sympathy for American sports fans who have to travel dozens of miles to see their 'home' team play, credit to those that do.
>>
>>64263375
You are truly an enlightened genius, oh wise one
>>
>>64260891
I'm an Alabama fan. You just know that he hate fucked that girl after the game because of the outcome.
>>
Miami Heat
Denver Broncos
Australian Test Cricket
Leicester City
New England Patriots

There's a story behind every team I root for, and I have always been loyal
>>
>>64267851

How long have you supported the Foxes for m8?
>>
>>64268111
I haven't watched a live game yet, but I've got Vardy fever and wanted to state my allegiance before reddit starts bandwagoning them tbph.

I don't
>>
>>64268111

Since there ONLY terrible last season, but now on there way to win the treble. So a true "fan"
>>
File: 1442842196728s.jpg (2 KB, 101x125) Image search: [Google]
1442842196728s.jpg
2 KB, 101x125
>>64268183

> before reddit starts bandwagoning
> before reddit
> reddit

Vardy is literally /reddit/
>>
>>64267349
You tiny countries really do have it good. It's an 8 hour drive one way for me to see my 'local' team. Gotta make a whole weekend out of it and go to IKEA and shit.
>>
>>64268240
CHAT
>>
>>64267803
And then joy-fucked her a couple months later when Bama bootyblasted L5U in the Nash.

2 1 - 0
|
>>
>>64263375
Pretty much this. As a kid my team winning or losing meant everything to me. But once you get older you got a lot more shit to deal with and wins and losses don't really mean much. It's great if they win and have success but it's not affecting my life in the slightest. It is kind of sad when you're whole identity is built around a sports team
>>
>>64263375
it's not about your connection to a corporation (which wouldn't apply to lots of clubs or unis), but rather your connection to the community that is built around the team, regardless of ownership structure.

You'd think someone so arrogant would recognize this simple truth.
>>
>>64268728
ROLL TIDE
>>
>>64268994
RMFT, nigga.
>>
>>64268240

Is this counter-bait m8?
>>
>>64263375

just because I know you're right, it doesn't make me any less detached
>>
No. Absolutely no one here is a fan of a sports team. That is an incredibly small probability. The sports board with hundreds of sports fans, has absolutely no one or barely anyone that is a fan of sports teams.
>>
>>64263375
I'm only really a diehard for my University's team, because I attend the school and it's a significant source of school pride. (I attend The Ohio State University, we're a pretty damn good football and academic school)
>>
File: ebaby.png (1 MB, 1149x993) Image search: [Google]
ebaby.png
1 MB, 1149x993
>tfw no SEC gf
>>
File: 18j4ofk7we1z6jpg.jpg (82 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
18j4ofk7we1z6jpg.jpg
82 KB, 500x667
>>64268728
>>
>>64263375

theres a website called Reddit where the users there know nothing about sports and never played just like you... I feel like you would enjoy it there.
>>
File: CTKEYdsUEAEEssV.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTKEYdsUEAEEssV.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
>>64269960
>>
>>64270048
what is it like being in a bama fraternity
>>
>>64270048
I don't know what that pic means, just posted >>64269960 to show the guy's a good sport when faced with douches.
>>
>>64270115
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Alabama, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Auburn University, and I have over 74 confirmed wins. I am trained in having ELITE defenses and I’m the top coach in the entire SEC Conference. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of playoff comittee members across the USA and your playoff spot is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your undefeated season. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my offense. Not only am I extensively trained in having ELITE defenses, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the TOP Florida recruits in the state and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the conference, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking playoff spot is mine, kiddo.
>>
>>64268257

Our football league system is the comfiest in the world.

>over 20 tiers
>lower down you go the more it splinters into regional divisions
>literally every town and village has a team that has nothing stopping them theoretically reaching the top
>even in remote underpopulated areas you are never more than 20 miles from a decent level club
>if you had the motivation (and money) there is nothing stopping you gathering 15 or so mates, setting up your own club and climbing the leagues
>>
>>64270090
Ever wake up in a pool of your own vomit in a dirty basement surrounded by a dozen other 18 year olds with a sore asshole, a rubber band around your sack, and jizz in your ear? Then when you go upstairs 50 guys congratulate you for how much you just learned about brotherhood? Kinda like that if Bama is anything like other big schools.

But at least I get easy alcohol and good connections when I graduate right?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.