[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he, dare i say, an elite quarterback?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: the goat qb.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
the goat qb.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
is he, dare i say, an elite quarterback?
>>
>>64259904
Looks like a goat lmao
>>
File: 1450021429966.png (150 KB, 526x618) Image search: [Google]
1450021429966.png
150 KB, 526x618
>>64259904
i love you fitzy-senpai hold the fucking fort for when our lord and savior petty comes thru
>>
>>64259904
An elite qb doesn't have to put every ounce of strength he can muster in his noodle arm into a throw over 40 yards
>>
>>64259904
FITZMAGIC
>>
>>64260391
Haven't heard anything about Petty, don't think he'll be the savior
>>
File: tired pooh.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
tired pooh.png
107 KB, 320x287
>mfw Fitzmagic could have been the Texans starter this season
>mfw they went with Hoyer instead

I'm getting real tired of your bullshit, BoB.
>>
>>64259904
elite beard that's all.
>>
>>64259904
I have to say the guy has been holding it down. The only thing is he's had 3 easy games. The pats and bills won't let up. Devin smith is injured and while he may not have been get catches he may have been doing a good job clearing out safeties.

Any way I hope he just does well and we get to the playoffs.
>>
>>64262717
Hoyer is such trash
>>
>>64262717
Yeah, he had a fucking SIX touchdown game last season and they still dropped him, also it's hilarious how the talking heads on ESPN actually thought the Jets were stupid for not sticking with Geno over Fitz because Geno is younger.
>>
>>64262823
Geno's broken jaw is probably the best thing that happened to the Jets. God last year was awful.
>>
>>64262713
look at his highlights, very big and tall and fast, throws very accurate and throws dragons. jets are doing good on letting him sit, with one more year with ryan i think it would be perfect for him to step in and take over
>>
File: Pity the dead.jpg (34 KB, 286x323) Image search: [Google]
Pity the dead.jpg
34 KB, 286x323
>>64262881
>mfw Fitz becomes the Jets' franchise QB
>mfw he finally gets his ring with them

It took him so many years and so many teams, but he finally found a franchise that can appreciate him. That it lets him beat up on the Bills two times a year is a just a bonus.
>>
>>64259904
No, but he's made a good career as a decent backup/low-end starter.
>>
He's the best 'bad' quarterback
>>
based fitzmagic
>>
>>64262717
fitz looked so based the game he broke his leg, i would've kept him on just based on that performance

but of course
>toxins
>>
>>64262721
He's highly intelligent as well. But he's a shitty quarterback.
>>
>>64259904
Nigga isn't afraid to run or take a hit

Hell I was at the game on Sunday vs the Titans and he threw the ball and even he was running, throwing himself at titans players

Niggas a man
>>
>>64264176

The Jets are never going to win another Owl. Fitz is a decent QB to get them a Wild-Card spot, but, definitely, not Owl winning material.
>>
>>64263148
they have to make him sit for at least two years because he know fuckall about football

if they can teach him, he has the tools to pull it off
>>
>>64259904
He always make the right throws, but not always accuratelyenough
>>
File: Bearded Dragon.jpg (19 KB, 220x291) Image search: [Google]
Bearded Dragon.jpg
19 KB, 220x291
>>64259904
>>
>>64267601
>The Jets are never going to win another Owl. Fitz is a decent QB to get them a Wild-Card spot, but, definitely, not Owl winning material.
If dilfer can win an owl, Fitz can win an owl. Almost certainly not happening but it's not impossible
>>
File: sexiest man alive.jpg (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sexiest man alive.jpg
143 KB, 800x800
Mediocrity never felt so good. Thank you based Fitzmagic
>>
>>64267601

I am fully expecting the Jets to sneak into the playoffs, beat the Bengals and Patriots, then lose in the AFCCG to the Chiefs. It would make too much sense.
>>
GOAT Mediocre QB

Toxins could be owl contenders if they kept him.
>>
>nig nog Jest fans said you were racist if you wanted Fitz to start over Geno

mein sides
>>
>Black QB
>Jets are shit for years
>White QB
>Jets are playoff contenders the first year he is there
Hope they learn to stay away from nigs when it comes to QB
>>
>>64271398
Who misses the playoffs, then? Jets could win out and still miss the playoffs on tiebreaks. Will the Broncos or Bengals choke that hard? Will the Jest have a better record the rest of the season? Oh, haha, you were joking. Pittsburgh is getting a wildcard spot unless the Broncos pull the upset, and, even then, the Jest beating the Pats, and then the Bills in Buffalo in consecutive weeks seems unlikely.
>>
>>64259904
Love the guy but you must be joking. Watch him throw, then watch Rodgers or Brady throw. It's a world of difference. He just doesn't have the consistency and accuracy of a top end QB.

Fun guy to route for though.
>>
Fitzpatrick is having a career season and I have enjoyed watching him play well for a franchise that appreciates him. As someone who lived in Buffalo for 5 years, I have to admit fans back home didn't appreciate him enough.

He's not elite, but he's become a great QB. I'd say hes the best out of all the "average" ones.
>>
File: 1435077697631.jpg (42 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1435077697631.jpg
42 KB, 500x338
literally every year some shit franchise gets duped by this guy into thinking he's elite because he has a couple good games and is a step up from the normally dogshit qbs they have

then he'll be mediocre and have a couple 4 pick games and you'll realize there's a reason he can't stay on a team
>>
>>64271398
if the raiders go 9-7 then the jets are out

IF
>>
File: Shiteatingrin.jpg (39 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Shiteatingrin.jpg
39 KB, 630x420
>>64268833
>Guys. Guys. Seriously, this mediocre QB is going to be the one guys. Seriously. This time we've got a winner. Guys.
>mfw jets fans fall for it every time
>>
File: original.png (204 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
original.png
204 KB, 1024x576
Fitz and Marshall are so kawaii together
>>
>>64272421
I'd love to have him on my team. He's a great backup.
>>
>>64278870
who is this?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.