[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Brazil lose their national identity in 2014?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: germany-world-cup-champs-2014.jpg (105 KB, 630x410) Image search: [Google]
germany-world-cup-champs-2014.jpg
105 KB, 630x410
Did Brazil lose their national identity in 2014?
>>
everytime I sat to watch a brazilian game I felt we were the favourites, that doesn't happen anymore. it's good while it lasted, i guess. but we will still win another wc and when that happens people will start saying we are back, etc. so i'll just wait for that to happen.
>>
>>
>>64259544
if you're not hopeful ahead of big, difficult game at home then you have no guts, balls or heart whatsoever.

brazil is often smug, yes. but don't pick that game to build a parallel over
>>
They still have 5 WCs, stop talking shit to Brazil. Even more when you are from the nation that invented the sport and you haven't won a title in 50 years
>>
>>64260161
yeah, i'm not talking about being hopeful. i'm talking about something else. it was just a feeling that we were the best no matter the outcome, you know? even when we lost, we were the ones to blame and shit, like the 2010 wc. that is out of the window, now. there are others much much better and that's the truth.

that doesn't mean we won't be the best again in the future. i hope so.
>>
>>64259544

we've been waiting for 50 years m8
>>
>>64260238
it's coming lad
>>
>spend billions on FIFA kuckshed stadiums
>populace protests it, even though it's brazil and football should be sacred
>realizing slowly how shitty your country is
>then get ass ravaged by one of the biggest blowouts in history and realize your nt is shit too

Damn son
>>
>>64261772
>a leaf
>>
>>64261804
good post
>>
File: nss.jpg (26 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
nss.jpg
26 KB, 720x405
sawker was everything they had
and we took it from them

feels anschluss, man
>>
>>64261772
And with what authority you post that?
Go back to irrelevancy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.