[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize your life is actually complete shit and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 20151215_082554.png (2 MB, 1071x1643) Image search: [Google]
20151215_082554.png
2 MB, 1071x1643
>tfw you realize your life is actually complete shit and you will never be the GOAT at anything
>>
It's ok Tom, at least you have the money
>>
Can we enhance that booty?
>>
File: 1450186069665.png (1 MB, 1040x1046) Image search: [Google]
1450186069665.png
1 MB, 1040x1046
>>64259239
indeed we can burger friend
>>
File: bradlytroll.jpg (73 KB, 340x563) Image search: [Google]
bradlytroll.jpg
73 KB, 340x563
>>64259262
Mmmm. Delicious.
>>
Brady, like all QBs, will spend the second half of his life in agonizing pain due to the hits and strain his body has taken.

I'd say the trade off is fair, I don't mind going without that.
>>
>implying i'm not the GOAT at shitposting
>>
>>64259384
Nah. This is New England. I'm sure MIT will figure something out and replace his legs with superior prosthetic ones straight out of Deus Ex.
>>
>>64259417
>superior prosthetic ones
Below the knees are pretty much superior nowadays.
>>
This guy has everything, it almost makes me angry.

>>64259384

He's a multimillionaire living in Massachusetts, he has complete access to the best medical care in the world. He'll be fine, some genius from Harvard or MIT will invent him some new legs or something.
>>
Is Gisele white?
>>
>>64259431
if you have as much money for him, it doesn't matter where you live man.
>>
>>64259451
No, she's a Brazilian of Nazi heritage.
>>
>>64259431

He lives in California, actually.
>>
>>64259451
She's obviously not. No brazilian is white, friendo.
>>
>>64259477
>Brookline
>California
You could easily mistaken it for Hollywood given the fact that both have a higher saturation of Jews than Auschwitz but they're not the same thing at all.

Brookline gets snow.
>>
ugly loli on the right
>>
Can't believe Tommy let her get fake tits. Fake tits are never good. NEEVER
>>
>>64259507
NEVER.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.