[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$114 MILLION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: i[1].png (121 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i[1].png
121 KB, 350x254
$114 MILLION
>>
literally just Albert Haynesworth with a funny name
>>
>>64255119
I would have been more shocked if the signing panned out
>>
>>64255132
his name is suh, how do you do. NOW U GONNA DIE
>>
>Thug life
>>
>>64255119

He got paid so he doesnt need a ring now
>>
Who the hell would pay a weak minded nignog who stomped on some guy on thanksgiving day in front od the nation a huge contract?

Is Miami retarded? Best case scenario he's a regular team cancer. Worst case (happening) he's a manchild prone to overreacting when his skills cant carry him to a win.
>>
"wow that was a terrible signing" - chip kelly
>>
F I V E Y E A R S
>>
>>64255171
best case scenario is he's an all pro DT every year.
>>
>>64255198
If he had that potential he wouldn't be theowing temper tantrums on the field...

Do you think he stomps on dudes for fun after dominating? No. He's frustrated because he's ineffective.
>>
His chimpouts are pretty worth tho senpai
>>
HE WAS TIRED, GIVE HIM A BREAK
>>
13788756000 YEN
>>
>>64255231
he does have the potential

just cause you don't like him doesn't make him trash

i'd gladly have suh come to the green bay packers.
>>
>>64255278
Why do you think he has potential?

I'm seriously fascinated.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
/sp/ is racist.
i don't see these kind of threads on JJ Wat when he's inferior to Suh in every catagory
>>
File: steve.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
steve.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>64255135
does that mean....

....detroit....

.......did the right thing?

..what is going on
>>
>>64255313

kek
>>
>destroying your salary cap for 1 retard

Kek your organization is fucked for years to come
>>
>>64255303
because he made first team all pro 4 times. all pro isn't the pro bowl. first team all pro means you were the best of the best at your position.
>>
>>64255334
no it means that the dolphins have a tendency to pay money to players who never live up to their contracts
>>
>>64255347
Fair enough. Sometimes I forget I'm one of the few people not hypnotized by accolades.

I hope the Packers get him. Would be an excellent shitshow.
>>
File: 1419129058112.jpg (36 KB, 292x360) Image search: [Google]
1419129058112.jpg
36 KB, 292x360
>>
>>64255395
Why are you laughing, you passed on Aaron Donald for Eric Ebron.
>>
>>64255380
yes you clearly know better than all of us plebians please gift us with your great knowledge of all things sports
>>
File: JUST.png (766 KB, 1062x959) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
766 KB, 1062x959
>>64255440
>>
>>64255467
>gift
I'll leave you with one because I'm a saint.

When a """"professional"""" athelete throws temper tantrums on the field, it means he is not good enough to dominate the game.
>>
>>64255517
>

No. Football is full of faggots and divas that will piss and moan constantly and still be great.

WRs are divas, DTs are H O T H E A D S, DB manlets always have something to prove
>>
I'm not mad, because Suh and Landry are literally the only guys on the dolphins who do their damn jobs. The secondary and O line can suck a fucking dick.
>>
>>64255380
>I'm one of the few people not hypnotized by accolades.
You seem like someone who doesn't watch football. How can you not know how dominant Suh was in Detroit?
>>
Dude isn't used to playing in that weather.
He comes from Nebraska, which isn't a hot place and he played in the NFC North with an AC'd, domed stadium, he's never had to do things like play in 90% humidity
>>
>>64255313

Underrated
>>
>>64255468
God damn, as a cowboy fan the Rams always seem to have a pick near us and they always, ALWAYS get the guy I get hyped for pre-draft.
>>
>>64255626
It should not take a regular person, let alone a professional athlete, a year + to acclimate to environmental conditions
>>
>>64255626

He's from Portland but played at Nebraska.
>>
>>64255591
There's a difference between thugs like Romanowski who will snap your finger in half in a pile and babies like Suh who stomp people on the ground out of frustration.

One is cheating to win, the other is being a mental midget who is easily shook.
>>
>>64255395
>detoilet
lol
>>
>>64255334
Lions have Ezekiel, the next DPOY
No need for Suh
>>
>>64255313
Based
>>
>>64255700
you're an idiot, but it's kind of cute that you think you're not
>>
>>64255700
Neat red herring.

NFL teams routinely chimp out to the detriment of their team. Personal fouls aren't this rare occurance that happens every once in a blue moon and it's certainly not just the 3rd stringers. Extremely skilled players can still be prisoners to their own ego. Are you going to say TO was a terrible wide receiver because he couldn't stop being a faggot?

Tons of positions in the NFL don't take a lot of mental aptitude to play.
>>
why are we replying to the single trip faggot
>>
>>64255910
When did TO try to hurt a DB because he dropped a pass?

Never happened.
>>
>>64255973
Not that guy but youre a fucking moron dude
>>
>>64256080
I think you're the moron for comparing diva hijinx to stomping on a guy like a faggot
>>
>>64255156
His father probably did leave him
>>
>>64256366
Not that guy, but you're a fucking moron dude.
>>
DONKEY KONG SUH
>>
>>64255750
Ziggy is beast
>>
Suh, Landry, Albert, and Jones are the only elite talent on the fins.

>they lost so this player must suck

ESPN tier analysis
>>
>>64256642
Not that guy but I agree with him.

You guys are apologists trying to reduce the significance of his babby tantrums into typical diva behavior.
>>
>>64256714
>only elite talent on the fins.
Who is tannehil
Who is reggie bush
Who is brandon marshal
Who is ricky williams
Etc
>>
>>64256728
who is your team? if i had to guess it has to be an afc east team. nobody cares about the dolphins or any of their players this much.
>>
>>64256745
The Broncos, but my wife's son likes the Patriots so I probably cheer for them more than my team.
>>
No one believed that this was a good signing.

Ross sell team pls
>>
>>64256755
ok so you're a patriots fan, weird way to say it but this thread makes more sense now.
>>
>>64256755
>my wife's son

hahahahahahahahaha. It's like pottery
>>
>>64256832
Only on /sp/ would someone take time out of their day to laugh at someone being a good father

Smdh
>>
>>64256714
>this defense and team is horrible, because they signed this player. thus knocking off a significant portion of their salary which would've improved the team in several and not one player.

is more of the analysis, retard

>>64256832
lurk more
>>
>>64256930

sure make that argument but everyone here is acting like Suh is trash
>>
>>64255132
Top kek
>>
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>64256741
You gotta pick one retard because any team with that many great players is gonna be fighting for a first round bye instead of an improbable wild card
>>
Suh has been playing very well this season. He might be the best player they have.

He's not worth $114m but blaming it all on him is retarded
>>
>paying big money to anyone that isn't an elite QB or WR
>>
>>64258701
blame on the retarded front office who thinks a DT is worth qb money
>>
>>64255468
To be fair, if Jahvid Best didn't seemingly suffer a concussion every time he got hit, he would have been a good pro.

But yeah, he should have never been drafted especially considering how many concussions he had in college. The rest of those picks were straight trash, ESPECIALLY PETTIGREW.
>>
>>64256741
>Tannehill is shit, his wife is 10/10 tho
>Brandon Marshall plays for the Jest now so...
>Reggie Bush is on IR and plays for the 49er's so...
>Ricky Williams retired so...

What exactly was the point you were trying to make again?
>>
File: e2e.jpg (8 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
8 KB, 196x258
>/sp/ getting worked this hard by a shitposter
>>
At least we still have Cameron Wake
>>
>>64258873
who is on the wrong way of 30
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.