[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL BLACK NFL QUARTERBACK POWERRANKINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wilsonwinstheowl.jpg (12 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
wilsonwinstheowl.jpg
12 KB, 272x185
1. Warren Moon
2. Randall Cunningham
3. Russell Wilson
4. Steve McNair
5. Cam Newton
6. Michael Vick
7. Daunte Culpepper
8. Donovan McNabb
9. Jameis Winston
9001. RG3
9002. Vince Young
9003. Jamarcus Russell
>>
>>64254644
>no doug williams
>>
>>64254644
>no Tom Brady
>>
>>64254657
cause he was shit and people only know him because he was the answer to who is the only black qb to win a superb owl trivia questions. he's the trent dilfer of black qbs.
>>
>rapes white women
>plays for the Steelers
>giant lumbering cocky blockhead

Tell me Roethelisburger isn't black and not at least in the top 3
>>
>>64254676
>>64254743
>white people can't go one thread without recognition
>>
You ever notice that when power rankings are done, the picture in OP is never the person, place or thing that is number one on the list but like the second or third?
>>
File: Warren_Moon__public_domain_.jpg (79 KB, 641x748) Image search: [Google]
Warren_Moon__public_domain_.jpg
79 KB, 641x748
>>64254999
OP is a child
>>
>>64254999

I have. Its done as a way to get people to read the list
>>
>Wilson higher than McNair

McNair is the only player who's remembered for the way he played in a Super Bowl that his team didn't even win. He was freaking amazing.
>>
>>64255675
i almost put cam above mcnair. you need to take off your rose-tinted glasses. If you're a titans fan i'll give you a pass.
>>
>mcnabb eighth
incorrect desu senpai
>>
>>64256063
where do you think he belongs?
>>
>>64256070
third
>>
>>64256070
4th, put russel at 5th
>>
File: 67f.jpg (5 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
67f.jpg
5 KB, 204x200
>>64254750
>Implying Irish people are white
>>
>>64256077
>>64256131
i disagree with you both, keep in mind mcnabb never threw for over 4000 yards and only threw more than 25 tds once.

it's easier to praise the players not currently playing but I don't agree that he was the 3rd or 4th best black QB of all time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.