[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occasional Swansea thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: bielsa.jpg (16 KB, 665x335) Image search: [Google]
bielsa.jpg
16 KB, 665x335
pls gib Bielsa

pls come Swansea

t. Swansea fan
>>
autistic cunt
>>
>>64247631
You and the dutch fag need to kill yourselves
>>
Swansea carajo, Swansea, Swansea carajo.
>>
>>64247778
what does carajo mean pedro?
>>
>you now remember michu
>>
>Swanwee
>>
>>64247732
>>64247749
why are you so hateful, people like you offer nothing to /sp/
>>
top kek
>white ppl
>>
No, you don't want him. Really.
>>
>>64247987
why not?
>>
>>64247996
because he doesn't walk towards the camera
>>
I sincerly hope Swansea get relegated this year.
>>
>>64247987
I think he could do wonders in the EPL. English players have HEART
>>
Hey Master Race Pimple Face, thought you were on suicide watch after it became abundantly clear Swansea will be fighting relegation instead of top 4 as you so wisely predicted.
>>
>>64248110
why?
>>
Gonna miss Monk desu

Does anyone want Rodgers back?

Hopefully they can get ahead of shit teams like Chelsea and avoid relegation
>>
File: male model.jpg (543 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
male model.jpg
543 KB, 960x1280
Post rare fatboys.
>>
Monk was killing the team. He'd alienated half Swansea's best players (Cork, Fernandez), played shit like Bartley in their place, and had them playing negative long ball football for the last year.

Alan Curtis picked the best 11 with no ego-driven choices and told them to play the way they like. And it was 100x better. Cruel to lose at the death like that.

More shots on target in the first 15 minutes than in the last 3 games combined. Against City away from home.

Swansea won't get relegated unless the new manager fucks up massively or a few first teamers jump ship.

Shelvey doesn't count, half the squad hate his guts. Fist fight with Gylfi before the Leicester game, fell out with Cork before that, cried about a calf strain instead of sitting on the bench on Saturday.
>>
>>64247921
my god, look who's issuing that sentence

I wish I could laugh, I'm just baffled.
>>
>>64247631
Remember at the start of the season when you used to post "friendly reminder Swansea will finish in the top four or win a trophy this season" in every fucking thread.
>>
I can't even fathom at how people could take Bielsa seriously as a manager at this point

What is his appeal?

The fact that he MIGHT build a base that might be successful 5 years later?
>>
>>64248707
>Fist fight with Gylfi before the Leicester game, fell out with Cork before that

is this true?
>>
DA SWANS, LADS.
>>
*walks towards the camera*
>>
swansea getting relegated as I predicted (check the archives, also predicted Leicester getting top 4)

I
AM
NEVER
WRONG
>>
File: 9etcw8Rr.jpg (168 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
9etcw8Rr.jpg
168 KB, 1252x1252
fat
>>
>>64249782
fuck off man no-one gives a fuck you cunt
>>
>190 has both /int/ and /sp/ bootyblasted

top lad 2bh
>>
>>64249035
we would be still filth fifth rate if it wasn't for him
>>
>>64248756
great post Brasil,

always making top quality posts
>>
>>64247631
why swansea, that guy has more autism that all the boards on 4chan
>>
>>64250176
>autism is bad

literally no.
>>
>>64249862
would love to test your chin fat boy
>>
>>64250183
It is when you try to kill a gardener because grass is not like you want and then go to the police and report yourself for doing it.
>>
>>64250899
source pls
>>
>>64248707
>Alienated half of Swanseas best players!!!
>2 players

That isn't half, unless there is only 4 best players in Swansea, in which case, they're not "the best".
>>
>>64251647
ok then.

>dyer
>siggy (at times benched him)
>cork
>fernandez
>french LB (not to say taylor has done bad but seriously not playing him, k)

you now remember Jordi Amat
>>
>>64247631
bielsa is a fucking meme.

for your own good stay away
>>
>>64250899
That's good behaviour spain, don't be a an asshole
>>
>>64249372
Yeah. Shelvey didn't like that he was named on the bench for Leicester. Had it out with Gylfi. Left the stadium in tears.

After that game Ash chased the Leicester team bus out of the stadium. Everyone was riled up.

Cork was dropped because he and Jonjo don't get on, and Monk was building his team around Shelvey like a retard.
>>
>>64251771
Add Britton and Montero to that list.

At a fans forum a month back Leon had to be stopped by Huw Jenkins when he started talking about Monk's tactics in less than glowing terms.
>>
DO NOT REPLY TO TRIPFAG THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO TRIPFAG POSTS
DO NOT GIVE THE TRIPFAG WHAT HE WANTS
>>
File: 1441107706158.gif (116 KB, 300x608) Image search: [Google]
1441107706158.gif
116 KB, 300x608
>wandering the mean streets of Swansea
>this guy walks towards you and says "Hey faggot, you got a fiver? We can shoot up in me mum's place"
>what do
>>
>>64247987

the clubs always end betraying him because hes too naive and they never sign what he ask for. So at second half of the season their teams always lose because they are exhausted.

>>64247822

carajo = fuck but more polite

>>64249035

he should be a youth manager, but i guess he wouldnt be happy with that job
>>
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-managerial-hunt-latest-10600143

HABBENIN
>>
File: 1444442186307.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444442186307.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: k-on.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
k-on.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
anime
>>
>>64258477
desu montero is overrated for the most part imo
>>
>>64261425
He's got his strong and weak points. He's not so limited when he plays for Ecuador, Monk and co. have to shoulder some of the blame for that.

He played on the right sometimes for Betis, would like to see him rotate with Ayew during games.
>>
>>64261458
strong points
pace babby

weak points
can't cross
rarely beats a man 1 on 1 (imo)
no defensive work rate
injury prone
too short
hogs ball
>>
>>64249035
>What is his appeal?

Bielsa is essentially the ultimate hipster manager.

People are able to write tons of blogs and make loads of Twitter posts when he takes over a club. They wax lyrical about his genius for 6-12 months.

Then when it starts to inevitably go shit, they just ignore he ever existed and move onto somebody else to talk about.

He's totally perfect for these dumbfucks
>>
>>64261707
>totally perfect for these dumbfucks

what the fuk u talkin bey?
>>
Swansea are shit
>>
>>64261725
Sorry I mean retard twitter football hipsters, not Swansea fans. Swansea fans seem ok for the most part
>>
>>64247822
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me find the exact word, it's between Heck and Fuck
>>
>>64247996
Bielsa will give you a great year, but save money for horse placenta, you gon need it
>>
bielsa would be a great choice for swansea. are his interviews as fun as they sound?
>>
>>64261967
>>64261984
>spain
>>
>>64262051
he doesn't do interviews m8
>>
>>64249900
but you are still shit
>>
>>64274133

Chile got out of the group stage at the WC with Spain and Netherlands. Italy got eliminated by Costa Pobre, Urulel and Chokengland. We are far better team at the moment than Italy :^)

>LOL SPAIN SUCKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-hfEgz0KcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDJstBjY10

get rekt faget
>>
swansea should go for moyes, he could steer them to safety first and foremost and then they can build from there
>>
>>64277379
the players in the team by themselves are too good for relegation.

Monk was a spastic manager.
>>
>>64247822
In that context it would be sorta like "goddamn it" "bloody hell", "fuck yeah". Just a random curse thrown in the air to cheer up.
>>
>>64249035
>that flag
>this topic
>>
What will happen:

First few games the team plays like shit. Swansea fans realize how autistic bielsa is when rumours start spreading about how he doesn't even talk to the players and after he gets into a few fights in the club. Bielsa is even at odds with the majority of journalism. Fans are nervous.

Suddenly the team starts improving. Before you know it, it's like you are watching barcelona play. Bielsa is praised as a genius. He revolutionized the way the team trains and technified the coaching aspect. Even though Bielsa has a different scandal every week, plays keep up with his shit due to good results. Players have ridiculously long training and video sessions. Bielsa's excercises seem insane, players have to repeat the same movements for hours. Fans are ecstatic.

After 6 months, players can't deal with his shit anymore. They start rebelling. As conflict raises, so does Bielsa's autism. The escalade results in terrible results, as swansea loses positions in the premier league. What pointed towards a brilliant season ends up being mediocre. Fans are divided between Bielsa lovers and haters. Eventually, a final scandal results in Bielsa's departure. The club moves on.
>>
>>64284662

this is 100% true.

Will Argentinians ever forgive him for what happened in 2002?
>>
>>64284752
Meh i don't blame him, i think he did an amazing job in argentina. Some people here do hate him though.
>>
>>64284662
So the standard Laudrup/Monk cycle?

Swansea change managers every two years. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>64288248
Except in Laudrup's case it was no training at all, but it worked for a good 6-12 month period before the rebellions kicked off in earnest.
>>
>>64284662
>First few games the team plays like shit. Swansea fans realize how autistic bielsa is when rumours start spreading about how he doesn't even talk to the players and after he gets into a few fights in the club. Bielsa is even at odds with the majority of journalism. Fans are nervous.

not looking forward to this.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.