[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside can they win it? If not what will it take?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ct1.png (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ct1.png
15 KB, 225x225
Memes aside can they win it? If not what will it take?
>>
the commentator for the us broadcast said it

since they're leicester, people are saying no. same with chelsea, if it was any other club, people would be saying they're in extreme danger of relegation
>>
They've got Everton away, Liverpool away and City at home.

If they get through that with 2/3 wins, I'd say they're favourites.
>>
>>64246600
They'll finish 3rd behind City and Arsenal.
>>
>>64246600

For City to not exist
>>
if they learn how to defend set pieces and get 1-2 solid players in the winter, yes
>>
yes, they need a bit of luck and some good January reinforcements to add depth
>>
>>64246668
I'm sure Manure will somehow pick up enough points to beat us too. They played shit last season too and still got top 4.
>>
>>64246600
Depends what happens in the market in January.
And if they can keep the level for all the season.
>>
they need to force Vardy and Mahrez to live in those human bouncy balls to protect them from injury
>>
No. They unironically got whacked 5-2 at home by Arselel. Man City will get their shit together and win it.
>>
File: 1216684893899.jpg (77 KB, 800x909) Image search: [Google]
1216684893899.jpg
77 KB, 800x909
>>64246600
Any team can win it. If Lester get more points than any other team they will become the champions of 15-16.

Hope that answered your question friend.
>>
It's not like they're top after 3 games, it's nearly Christmas. Same goes for Chelsea who have already lost 9 and have looked fucking shit. Enough of the season has gone to say that one is showing title winning form and the other relegation form.
>>
>>64246860
Their only loss of the season
>>
>>64246860
City got whacked 4-1 by >spurs.
>>
>>64246700
they need to replace albrighton with someone who has a bit more quality. ditto ulloa.
>>
>>64246968

Eh, Villa were top at Christmas 98.

They've done amazingly but there is still over 5 months to go.
>>
>>64247091
>no kompany
>no silva
>no aguero

>still top of champions league group of death
>still league cup semi final
>still 3 points from top

kys
>>
I know it might be a bit "durrrr" to say this, but a serious injury to either of Vardy or Mahrez and they are fucked.
>>
i seriously hope they do. would be so refreshing. all the "big" teams are shit this season so there is a real chance. they should strengthen in the winter transfer window though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.