[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>win euro league group phase >get CL team in the next round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: social-img.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
social-img.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>win euro league group phase
>get CL team in the next round

Why is this allowed?
>>
>literally who

That's why
>>
Bad luck, basically
>>
>>64239814
True. CL dropouts should be forced to play against each other in the first round, then put them with the other teams the next round. It's ridiculous how most of the semi-finalists are just CL dropouts, it's like the 'try again CL'
>>
Rapid Viertelstunde will save them
>>
Because Rapid are cancer who deserve it
>>
>>64240160
>t. Red Bull Salzburg
>>
>>64239814
Valencia is shit anyway, you'll make it
>>
Gary Neville will find a way to let you through
>>
>>64239814
I'd say Villarreal and Valencia are on the same level, and Rapid beat the first one at home. Don't forget that Villarreal also won against RM recently, so that should give a good indication of how close together some parts of the Spanish league are.

Valencia also appears to have a pretty poor run of form recently, so if Rapid finally resolves the striker issues and manages to field a first-rate squad, an upset is very much a possibility.

>>64240160
You're a fucking cunt for not supporting the only Austrian team left in international competition. Yes, overzealous Rapid fans are shitheads and the club isn't the most likeable (what Austrian club really is?) but you also have to admire them for how well they are doing.
On a good day they also play some of the most beautiful attacking football in the league, and they are quite active when it comes to developing domestic talent. I fail to see where your irrational hatred is coming from.

>>64240171
More like an Austrianer who's butthurt because they didn't enter the winter break as top-of-the-table.
>>
>>64239814

valencia have gary fucking neville for manager

if you dont win against them you should be ashamed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.