[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something happened at United today that we don't know about.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 590x350
Something happened at United today that we don't know about. Odds for van gaal to be sacked gone from 14/1 to evens

Reports leaking out of Spain it could happen this morning
>>
>sacked

no

that is not the philopsopyhy
>>
Link please?
>>
Why would Spanish press know about EPL sacking?
>>
it seems like the opportune time to get rid of him 2bh
>>
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - J O I N M E I N D E A T H - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>
>>64236271
tiki taka
>>
>>64236219
He'll stay until the end of the season at least
>>
There is no one to replace him with.
>>
> Odds for van gaal to be sacked gone from 14/1 to evens

But thatsh matemakkelie inpossebool
>>
>>64236391
mourinho will be availabe in a couple of weeks tbf
>>
Van Laal to Chelsea
Rodgers to United

book it
>>
>>64236417
>replacing a man who took a 7th placed team to top 4 with a man who took a title winning team to 16th
>>
Pls be Paul Scholes
Pls be Paul Scholes
Pls be Paul Scholes
Pls be Paul Scholes
Pls be Paul Scholes
>>
Giggs
>>
File: 1416657612224.jpg (64 KB, 805x935) Image search: [Google]
1416657612224.jpg
64 KB, 805x935
>>64236424
>Rodgers to United
>>
Ancelotti
>>
SAF
>>
>>64236438
>a quiet, borderline autistic manlet who hates being in the spotlight
literally could not have picked a worse ex player
>>
File: newsjustin.png (369 KB, 606x392) Image search: [Google]
newsjustin.png
369 KB, 606x392
>>
>>64236469
>a past his best tap in merchant who makes your team play with 10 men vs serious opposition
>a fraud who managed 3 league titles in 16 years of managing Juve, Milan, Chelsea, PSG and Real
How's that supposed to improve them?
>>
>>64236464
neville is 0 for 2
>>
Moyes is coming home la
>>
BRENNY
R
E
N
N
Y
>>
>>64236476
how will a tap in merchant who scores 40 goals a season and a manager better than van ghoul improve them?
OH I WONDER HMM VERY HARD QUESTION
>>
File: martial disgust.jpg (31 KB, 534x554) Image search: [Google]
martial disgust.jpg
31 KB, 534x554
>>64236476
>3 league titles in 16 years of managing Juve, Milan, Chelsea, PSG and Real
this can't be true
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1009x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1009x752
this man would be ideal for the United job
>>
>>64236506
Yeah what he said is right, won champions leagues and shit too but its still pretty fucking terrible. Not sure why he is so rated by some people, probably because he managed Real Madrid so he MUST be a good manager.
>>
FAIR WEATHER
A
I
R

W
E
A
T
H
E
R
>>
I'll be gutted if he gets sacked. Best United manager since David Moyes. Who would bring the kek if he goes? Just hope Ryan Giggs is given the job.
>>
>>64236506
Look it up.

>99-01 Juve - 0 league titles
>01-09 Milan - 1 league title
>09-11 Chelsea - 1 league title
>11-13 PSG - 1 league title
>13-15 Real - 0 league titles
He literally joined PSG at the end of December when the team was top of the league and managed to lose the title to Montpellier (a team in their 3rd season after promotion from Ligue 2). That's how bad he is in the league
>>
lmao theres no way in hell he'll get sacked now. they are 4th. maybe at the end of the season but not now
>>
>>64236555
>>64236536
his teams are shit in the league cause he doesn't know how to rotate the squad, all of his players get injured or fatigued over the season
>>
It's Rio Ferdinand. He's on a mission to bring back chips to Old Trafford.

Deliver the chips, deliver the silverware.
>>
File: bribery and INTIMIDATION.jpg (61 KB, 634x344) Image search: [Google]
bribery and INTIMIDATION.jpg
61 KB, 634x344
OUTTTA MY WAY DUTCH FUCKIN SHITS
>>
>>64236536
With Juve he got unlucky, they had to play the last game in a flooded pitch. Though he should have done better.
With Milan he had to play against a Juventus that dominated in Italy, it was an amazing team (and was surprising they never won a CL). But again, he should have done better.
With PSG and Real he fucked up (but Real are a disaster, they needed Capello and Mourinho to win the league) and with Chelsea he won one and was going to win another until something in January happened (Ray Wilkins being sacked being the thing we know, but I bet it was deeper).

As a manager he's good at cups, stability, doing good things with old and mismatched players, he fails at motivating the players.

And well, he also brought new things in football, without the crazy/pure experimentation of some other managers.
>>
>>64236452

Ancelotti will come to Buyern when Poop leaving to ManCity. mmw
>>
>>64236551
>Best United manager since David Moyes.

top one
>>
van Laal can't leave now, he has to get eliminated in the Europa quarters first
>>
>>64236391
David Moyes is available.
>>
>>64236219

>Something happened at United today

It happened on Saturday mate.
>>
>>64236799
Didn't he say already he doesn't like how Bayern plays?
>>
>Midtjylland
>>
>>64236411
Do you have outprinted powerpoint slides as proof?
>>
>>64236515
>>64236424
rodgers is going to unfuck celtics shit, and then he's going to be the first manager of a united ireland

no time for manure
>>
>>64239884
YOU TELL BEEG SAM WE DO NOT PLAY ZE LANG BAAL
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.