[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most hated team in Hockey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: NHL_Logo_New2.jpg (196 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
NHL_Logo_New2.jpg
196 KB, 1365x1024
Who is the most hated team in Hockey?
>>
>>64235548
canada? or maybe russia?

whoever is the best is the most hated
>>
File: 755t2CK.png (613 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
755t2CK.png
613 KB, 472x470
>>64235548
on /hoc/ kings blackhawks or rangers
IRL
habs, bruins, , blackhawks for being cancers who fill up your home stadium since it is cheap
>>
>>64235568
I hate Canada the most, for whatever that is worth. Lucky bastards.
>>
Blackcocks
Bruins
>>
File: 1993.webm (226 KB, 482x638) Image search: [Google]
1993.webm
226 KB, 482x638
>>64235613
>lucky
>no SCF puck luck since 1993
>>
Pittsburgh Penguins
>>
>>64235639
>2009
>>
>R
>A
>G
>S
>>
>>64235634
If you arent still angry about 2010 you need to reevaluate your life choices senpai.
>>
File: EzxB1Rj.png (732 KB, 474x589) Image search: [Google]
EzxB1Rj.png
732 KB, 474x589
>>64235657
it was a meme lockout year
>>
>>64235623
>Bruins

As a Bruinsfag I must ask why? There's worse teams out there.
>>
I like the Caps. Am I hated?
>>
>>64235662
Every time LA wins the Stanley Cup

>Nah I don't watch hockey, too much fighting.
Kings pull off a Stanley Cup
>OMG KINGS!!! I AM LIKE THE BIGGEST KINGS FAN, NOT QUICK ENOUGH HAHAHAH
>>
>>64235662
Im not talking about the NHL you communist fucknut.
>>
>>64235685
it sucks how many normies there are now but I still have my $600 grandfathered in season tickets and I just sell the br00ns or hasb games on stub hub and pay for the rest of the year
>>
Rags
>>
Leafs are universally hated because they haven't won a cup since 1967 and are a general Laffing stock yet their fans act like they are relevant and think EVERY free agent will sign with them because "it's 2015 and the leafs are Canada's team."

Kings had 4 players in trouble with the law Thierry year (2 for domestic violence and 2 for drugs) and the fans are exclusively beaners or Lakers refugees they also have a captain Dustin Brown who will probably develop CTE soon from gooning it up all the time.

Oilers are also hated because they kept tanking for high end draft picks. They have 4 (FOUR) 1st overall players on roster all from draft lottery wins. Taylor Hall is currently 4th overall in NHL scoring and the other is a prospect named Connor Mcgaykid who is touted as the 2nd coming of Gretzky. Any cups they win will have an asterisk on it or just won't be counted. Literally cheating the system.
>>
>>64235757
Being universally hated keeps you in a perpetual state of relevance doesn't it?
>>
Leafs
Rangers
Penguins
>>
>>64235766
They are relevant to the media and fans, not the on ice product.
>>
>>64235757
nobody hates the Leafs, we just laugh at the Leafs
>>
>>64235791
Speak for yourself, one thing that unites Canadians is hatred for the Leafs
>>
>>64235778

Why penguins. We haven't been relevant for years now.
>>
File: kings fans smell like this.jpg (12 KB, 396x281) Image search: [Google]
kings fans smell like this.jpg
12 KB, 396x281
Kongs

Team USA
>>
>>64235826
why would you hate a bad team?

you laugh at a bad team, you make fun of a bad team, you shit on a bad team

hate is reserved for entities you respect
>>
>>64235865
The Hockey media is controlled by Torontonians. National broadcasts are centered around the Leafs always because its the biggest market despite having an irrelevant team
>>
>>64235757
Why aren't they the "Leaves"?
>>
>>64235841
Crosby
>>
>>64236619
based cros russled ur jimmies huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 495x495
>>64235662
God damn I hate the stupid kongs and their fucking UGLY fans

Look at this bitch. Somebody in real life thought she was attractive (probably a stinky smelly beaner)

They didn't make the playoffs last year and now they're in the memeiest division in hockey and are gonna meme there way in to a top fucking seed and will lose once they play an actual good team.

They employ goons like Lucic and Nolan because 'MUH physical play' fuck right off with that bull shit, they just want to be the west coast Bruins

Drew Doughty has Neanderthal face, seriously put his face next to the geico caveman, they could be cousins

They have Duthtin Brown as their captain, literally the least talented captain in the NHL outside of Andrew Ferrence in Deadmonton

And to top it all off they've only had fans since 2012, any fan who claims they were a fan before couldn't name 5 players from the 08-09 team that missed the playoffs

Fuck the Kings
Fuck them because they're the fucking worst
>>
File: butthurt meter.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
butthurt meter.jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
>>64236810
>>
>>64236845
you respond with this, but is he really wrong? How many fans did they have before 2012?
>>
>>64236869
if they had no fans, they already would have been moved or dissolved years ago.
>>
>>64235548
Kongs or Blackcocks cause they've been winning and getting a lot of bandwagoning fans

Rags because they're only fame is coming from New York and there fans are retarded

Bruins because their players and fans act like apes

Habs because they're popular and their fans constantly refer to their history rather than their current success

Leaves because they have largest fanbase and even after 70 years of never winning a cup they're somehow still delusional
>>
>rags
>>
>>64236709
Based? He's only 28 and regressed to trash.
>>
>>64236049
Because each member of the team is a "toronto maple leaf" they are not equal to leaves on a tree.
>>
File: 1102171.jpg (95 KB, 598x774) Image search: [Google]
1102171.jpg
95 KB, 598x774
Jokerit
>>
>>64236950
>calling other people retarded when you don't know when to use there/their/they're
>>
>>64235548
flyers or bruins. anyone who doesn't say one of these 2 teams just started watching hockey recently.
>>
>>64235673
They still hold the reputation of playing "dirty", atleast it kind of makes sense unlike with Philly, who are still being called goons because of how they played in the fucking 70s
>>
>>64238044
lol cause of this season? you're really gonna judge him on these past 2 months and not last season, the season before, the season before that, and the season before that?

You're awfully ready to call that someone has regressed to "trash" after such little time
>>
Fuck St Louis
>>
>>64239847
St.Louis so bland and boring, no one gives a shit aboot them
>>
>>64239826
Yes. His career is essentially over
>>
montreal anybody??

florida also does not fucking need two teams. see panthers moving in the future...
>>
Islander fans are pretty fucking annoying
>>
leafs
oilers
bruins
>>
>>64239847
Blackcocks fan detected
>>
>>64236810
but sempai we were averaging 16k people a night back in 09(this might have been because the dodgers were a shit show)
>>
>Professional sport
>Has Maple Leafs, Canucks, and Canadians as mascots

Pick one
>>
Leafs for never winning but still thinking they're the toast of the league and having the Canadian media machine push them everywhere even though they fucking blow. Fans proud of the fact that they pay out the ass for a franchise that has no interest in being better.

Montreal for winning a lot a million years ago and pretending it's still the 80s, and thinking they're the toast of the league. Also the most pretentious faggots of the bunch.

Kongs Rags and Blackcawks for their bandwagons. Wongs are similar but they also have that snootiness to them.

Pongs and Crapitals for shoving Crosby and Ovie everywhere, especially the Crapitals because they're choking faggots.

Oilers for getting the 1st pick constantly and ruining all the talent they touch.

Flyers and Bruins for being goons
>>
>>64245762
Forgot because they're not relevant anymore: Canucks for being the whiniest group of divers in the league. Shorks for acting great even though they were confirmed to Shork constantly.

If you don't think people hate/hated these teams you weren't watching hockey even 5 years ago.
>>
born and raised in saint louis

Blues are pretty shit tier desu. only about 5k local Blues fans are actually fans of the game. The rest are fair-weather casuals that do not know ANYTHING about hockey. they just show up and drink and talk and not watch the game.

I hate them so much.

that being said, Blackhawks fans and Bruins fans are so fagtacular that I thoroughly hate both franchises, and Boston used to be my favorite team in the East.
>>
Kings and Pens are both probably the most unlikable teams in Hockey, pretty easily actually.

Both play pretty boring hockey to. At least the Hawks play in some pretty exciting games
>>
>>64238207
If you still pick the Flyers then you've got a good memory of the '70s. They've had flashes of their ancient selves but they aren't even as bad as the Devils when it comes to goons. Canucks, >laffs, Bruins, and Kings are worse in terms of gooniness too. As for other teams:

>Blackhawks for their bandwagon fans
>Bruins for their 'muh big bad Bruins' and Jack Edwards
>Kongs for their bandwagon fans, Duthtin Bwown, and their boring fucking hockey
>Pongs for taking the last chosen one, turning him into a sniveling baby, and also playing the dirtiest players of the last few years (Matt Cooke)
>laffs
>rags

Oilers are hated for their draft picks but aren't really that bad.
>>
>>64245562
>Nuggets
>>
>>64235548

fuck the kings.

that is all.
>>
rags, kongs and canucks
>>
Canadian: Leafs
American: Blackhawks
>>
Blackhawks because Rapist Kane
>>
File: 1415245413366.png (119 KB, 336x367) Image search: [Google]
1415245413366.png
119 KB, 336x367
>mfw literally no one said da wings
i guess it's been a while since the last cup
>>
I'm a bruinsfag and I gotta admit this hatred for the Bruins is amusing. No one hates bad teams.

Also habs are the shittiest team desu.
>>
>>64254143
As a Caps fan nobody hates me either because we suck massive dick!
>>
File: 1446865413975.png (143 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1446865413975.png
143 KB, 534x629
>>64254143
Yeah I was a little surprised by that myself. Didn't think we would be in top 5 but I thought I would at least see an honorable mention. I guess our strategy of making the playoffs then tanking in the first round is really starting to pay off.
>>
Either the Habs or Bruins.
>>
>>64236049
They were named after a Canadian military regiment who were called the maple leafs, as each individual was a leaf. Thus maple leafs.
>>
>>64245562
>nuggets
>pelicans
>>
>>64235613
It's because Canadians are GOAT in hockey it's only natural to hate.
>>
Can I sat Blackhawks fans as a Blackhawks fan? Half these fuckers don even know about the stupid blacked out games that happened before the owner died. Also all these suburban faggots raising the ticket sales so that if I want to go to a game it's 120 for standing room only. Fuck Blackhawks fans.
>>
>>64259506
This tbqh

Wasn't that long ago you could sit in the 300 level for $20. Granted the team was shit but it's solely bandwagoners that have fucked ticket prices.

But OP asked about most hated team, not most hated fans. For me it's definitely the Bruins. Was the Red Wings back in the day when they were good.
>>
>>64236950
best answers tbqh
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.