[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle Me This /sp/, Why Are You So Mad At The Hawks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1421567890908.png (1 MB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
1421567890908.png
1 MB, 960x854
Riddle Me This /sp/, Why Are You So Mad At The Hawks?
>>
>>64220542
please get out chris cornell.
>>
I'm not tbhonest.
>>
File: laughing pepe.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.png
121 KB, 258x245
Funny story.

I remember checking out a Seakeks forum last year when my Pats were facing them in the owl, and they had seemingly a pretty active board with plenty of fans.

I got curious and checked the forum out again sometime this season. DEAD SILENCE. It was fucking pathetic.

Seahawks fans are bandwagoners through and fucking through.
>>
I'm mad that my boys couldn't turn it to this level earlier this season

The Bowl is in the bag this season, we, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Pats, Denver, ain't nothing stoppin us
>>
>>64220825
>Pats "fan" making fun of bandwagoners
>>
as a fellow 12th I cant say I am
>>
Im not. I am however mad that rawls is out for the season. Fuuuuuck
>>
File: btfo.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
btfo.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>64220864
The Pats' bandwagoners have been "fans" longer than the Seahawks' "fans".
>>
>>64221286
The best part about this play is how the receiver gets blown the fuck out into another dimension. Butler made him his bitch on that play.
>>
>>64220542
>implying anyone cares about the xhehawks this season
>>
Richard Sherman is kind of a nigger. Other than that they are pretty likeable.
>>
>>64221362
The best part about the play was Marshawn Lynch laughing at his own QB and Head Coach as he ran off the field.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 195x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 195x262
>>64220542
Why would I be mad at a team with fewer wins in a row, and inferior crowd noise?
>>
>>64221286
this actually happened

lmfao
>>
1. Because out of every team in the NFL Seattle is the biggest "Built Not Bought" team there is.

2. And your fans are bandwagon as fuck.

That is why I hate their fanbase

1. Richard Sherman is a nigger

That is why I hate your team.
>>
[spoiler]we don't hate the team a tenth as much as we do the fanbase[/spoiler]
>>
File: laughing2.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
laughing2.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>64221286
>4th quarter against the Pats
>2nd and goal
>26 seconds left in the game
>Down 4
>A chance to be the first team to repeat as Champs since the Patriots
>Get picked off by an undrafted rookie cornerback
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.