[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in UFOs, /sp/? Aaron Rodgers does: http://es
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MzMxNzY3ODIz.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MzMxNzY3ODIz.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1200
Do you believe in UFOs, /sp/?

Aaron Rodgers does:
http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/28929/packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-is-a-ufo-believer
>>
File: dad.jpg (98 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
98 KB, 250x327
>>66370036
Since your memeing ass can't refrain from posting this thread three times a day, I'll just save what I'm about to type as pasta and post it everytime
Enjoy

>be country fag from texas
>dad and pawpaw be farming in the late 80s
>dad goes to turn irrigation off around 11pm
>sees 3 orange triangles making staircase like movements
Daddio was very nonchalant about it, has no idea what it was.

>be 2008 near stephenville
>best friend from high school and few other friends spot the huge ship that 1000s of people saw
>said it was there and gone in an instant
>said it seemed like it had an invisibility cloak bc it was there and gone so fast
>5 mins later they count about 15 fighter jets zooming through the area

thanks op. fun to think about at times. Enjoy your shit posting and spamming the same thread every day. You should just off yourself if youreally have this much free time.
>>
>>66370591
What am I reading
>>
>>66370625
two very short ufo stories that happened near stephenville tx

>tripfag

disgusting
>>
>>66370636
>thinking he actually saw ufos

Lol
>>
I wonder why these UFO stories always seem to come from one area: The southern states of the US.

Perhaps its just secret military stuff
>>
>>66370672
Southerners are the dumbest people in the country. It's not a surprise they think they keep seeing "ufos"
>>
>>66370704
Nice generalization, libcuck.
>>
File: based slav.webm (3 MB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
based slav.webm
3 MB, 618x348
>>66370647
100% it was an unidentified flying object. orange triangle don't just show up around Gustine, Tx for the fun of it. it's something.

>1980s
>orange triangle ufos
it was something
>>66370704
nice shit posting. believe what you want. you're a fool to think humans are the only intelligent life in this universe. it was either humans in advanced tech, or it was aliens in advanced tech. last reply. I'll be back whenever OP posts the next thread later on tonight.
>>
>>66370714
Ebin meme my fine conservative fellow
:^]
Go trump!

>>66370734
I never said we were the only intelligent life, obviously fucking aliens exist but the probably don't have the tech to come visit us
>>
>>66370672
why is it that Britain and other countries have released ufo files? O yeah, bc it's happening there too.
>>
File: 1457192656332.png (361 KB, 964x720) Image search: [Google]
1457192656332.png
361 KB, 964x720
>>66370749
>don't have the tech to come visit us

>humans have been around a few thousand years
>aliems have probably been around a few million years

yeah seems like you're right anon. I'd never guess aliems would have advanced tech
>>
More like an unidentified flying penis harhar amirite?
>>
>>66370749
> I never said we were the only intelligent life
You don't count as intelligent life.
Consider going to leddit, you will have your very own username and password there as well. It's great for if you want to meet up for cuckold parties and talk about it online afterwards.

>>66370757
> why is it that Britain and other countries have released ufo files
Have they? From my impression the vast majority seems to come from the area I mentioned.
>>
>>66370780
You'd have to go way way way beyond the speed of light to reach another planet that has intelligent life

I'm not saying it's impossible, but pretty improbably

Unless we're all living in a computer simulation and the aliens want us to think that we are way too far away from any other aliens, which is also a possibility

Also
>humans have only been around a few thousand years
>>
Do you guys think that the reason Aaron Rodgers seems so uncomfortable around women is that he's actually an alien?

Maybe he's an alien and his mission is to test whether or not human females can be impregnated by this particular alien semen, thus the need for his sham relationship with a woman and the reason for his public awkwardness.

And the reason he's decent at football is because of how advanced alien sports science is.
>>
>>66370927
Maybe this ufo story is trying throw us off his trail?
>>
File: 1383002639627.png (151 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
1383002639627.png
151 KB, 236x330
>>66370780
>humans have been around a few thousand years
>>
>makes fun of Wilson for believing in God
>says he believes in UFO's
>still pretends not to be gay
>>
>>66370861

>You'd have to go way way way beyond the speed of light to reach another planet that has intelligent life

You don't know this, because detecting planets is very difficult due to their relatively tiny size in comparison with other massive objects' gravity overshadowing their effects.

According to recent research, there's even some earth-like planets relatively close-by (a few light-years or so away), and that's just what we know about. Of course this is still a huge distance, but not one so large as to require FTL travel.
>>
>>66370940
about 200,000 years is what google just told me.

So yeah. a few thousand compared to a few million....

nice one nazi guy
>>
UFO does not necessarily imply the object is alien.
>>
>>66371238

idiot
>>
>>66370647
>2016
>not knowing about UFOs

lel, go back to your digital tv paid programming
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.