[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kobe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: kobe-bryant-failure.jpg (622 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
kobe-bryant-failure.jpg
622 KB, 1200x900
We all know about it, and we all see it. It's obvious. Nobody ever wants to admit it, but it's there.
People here hate Kobe Bryant.
The first question to ask: why? Why do you all hate him? The obvious answer: you didn't watch him in his prime.
Likely explanation: I know that most of you are around 14 or 15 years old. That means you only got into basketball in the last couple years. So you never watched Mamba in his prime.
And because you didn't watch him in his prime, you try to compensate for that by diving into stat sheets and analyzing box scores. But here's the thing: basketball isn't played on Excel spreadsheets. The moment somebody brings up "true shooting percentage" or "win shares" I know they know nothing about basketball.
Kobe's game cannot be encapsulated by one stat. He's the second greatest SG ever, and one of the 5 best players to ever play the game.
So when I hear somebody say that LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant, I laugh, because I know that anybody who watched Kobe in his prime wouldn't think that. Unlike you guys, I have watched basketball for a significant amount of time, so I know that Kobe is better.
You might be jealous of Kobe's five rings, or jealous of his status as the greatest scorer in NBA history, or whatever. Unless you're a Bulls fan who watched basketball in the 90s, or a Lakers fan who watched basketball in the 2000s, you don't know what real, cold-blooded, killer instinct, will-to-win basketball looks like. And there's nothing wrong with that.
This sub would make you think that Kobe isn't even a top 100 player ever.
So don't go spouting bullshit about players you didn't watch. Talk about your "greats" like LeBron James The Best Player in the World™, but leave the Kobe talk to the adults. Fair?
>>
>>64201897
Is this reddit?
>>
>>64201897
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>64201908
> Is this reddit?
NO THIS IS DOG
WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>64201897
D E S I G N A T E D
>D E S I G N A T E D
D E S I G N A T E D
>D E S I G N A T E D
D E S I G N A T E D
>D E S I G N A T E D
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
Is Kobe raping in India now? He likes the child brothels yeah?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 199x200
>putting poo in your proxies
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
THE
>>
serious question from a non basketball fan

was prime kobe better than prime curry? ive always had a huge respect for kobes talent desu
>>
LOO
>>
>>64201897
>Kobe is better.
how so?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Goatbe.
>>
>>64201897
When was his prime?
was it during 05-08? When he was in his mid 20's like it should be ?
or the years of 09-10? where he was already 32-33, where the decline was bothering him, but won championships?
>>
>>64206880
No, Kobrick never had as good of a season as Curry this year.
>>
>>64211220
you're obviously retarded, I guess you didn't watch him in 2005-2006 when he dropped 81 points on the raptors and outscored the Mavericks who went to the finals that year 62-61 through 3 quarters
>>
>>64212026
>Muhh chucks
Probably shoot less than 45 percent during those 'feats' too
>>
>>64212116
he shot 60% in the 81 point game and 58.6% in the 62 point game, nice try though
>>
>>64201897
POO
>>
Someone's bored as fuck, its not me though.

I'm going to go kill myself.
>>
>>64201897
pajeet my son...
>>
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>64201897
Was following all the way with you until here:
>So you never watched Mamba in his prime.
Nobody who watched Kobe in his prime would call him that fake nickname that he had to come up with in the brand era of the NBA.
>>
definitely aint reading all that shit tbhfam
>>
>>64201897
He's a stat-padding chucker that could never win when he was the top dog on his team.
>>
P O O
I N
L O O
>>
POO
>>
Those playoff series with the kings, spurs, and sometimes pheonix were classic. Kobe really is so underrated. After him and Duncan are gone, so are the legends
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.