[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we lose to the Browns tomorrow, so help me god I'll give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 650x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 650x362
If we lose to the Browns tomorrow, so help me god I'll give up on the next decade hoping for success.

49ers fan here who goes to Ohio State, got a qt 3.14 Browns fan I'm talking to the game tomorrow. wish me luck anons
>>
>>64188815
>still being a fan of a Jed York owned team.

It's not worth it, shithead is young and won't die for 70 more years m8.
>>
>>64188815
>49ers fan here who goes to Ohio State
Let me guess, you tell yourself it's okay because your dad rooted for them?
>>
>>64189481
>thinking people only from ohio go to OSU
>>
File: 1449432834892.png (113 KB, 532x628) Image search: [Google]
1449432834892.png
113 KB, 532x628
get good again. i miss you guys.
>>
>>64189573
So you came all the way from California to go to OSU? Must be hell to come back for vacations.
>>
>>64188815
>we
>>
>>64189481
What?
>>
I live in Boardman and pass by the DeBartolo building once in awhile. They used to have a huge SF logo out front. Now, it's inside, barely visible through a hall window.

York has brought shame to a once great team, but it's Eddie Jr's fault for racketeering and losing the team.
>>
>>64189620
No thanks
>>
>>64189573
>going to ohio when we have some of the best schools in the nation
>going to ohio at all
what are you doing son
>>
They will lose to the Bryans but it will be better to root for your team to lose.
>>
This is now a Jim Tomsula Lifehack thread.

“If you live under a highway overpass, a can opener is a rare and valuable thing. So when you’re choosing between Van Camp and Bush’s beans for dinner, go with the one that has a pull tab. Pull tabs saved my life in the winter of ’96. I saw two buddies get hit by a falling log truck that year. They would have run faster if they had been able to get at that protein quicker.”
>>
>>64191791
“If you just try to grill a goat’s head, it’s not gonna work. I coached in Eastern Europe for six years and there were dead goats everywhere. You had to let the head simmer in water or canned tomato cocktail, and you needed a LOT of paprika. What I did was… I would put the head in my ‘cooking drum’ in the morning, and then I would go patch up the holes in the floor of my Reliant Robin, and then the head would be ready just before bedtime… so long as no gypsies had stolen it. I had to put a tube of chicken wire around the pot to keep them away from it. Of course then I had a hard time getting to it too! Took a really long straw to get at that pot. You can live on that head for at least four days if you ration it right.”
>>
this isnt even their worst season, you fucking bandwagoner
>>
>Rooting for the Santa Clara Yorks

pretty cucKold, m8
>>
File: 8069785.jpg (19 KB, 442x510) Image search: [Google]
8069785.jpg
19 KB, 442x510
>implying losing will be bad
>not wanting to get closer to >draft goff
>>
File: 1437675848732.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1437675848732.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>64191384
at least you don't live here
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.