[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K-State vs. Texas A&M CBB Gamethread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Aggie fan Pepe.png (253 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
Aggie fan Pepe.png
253 KB, 335x375
Starts: 4:30 PM CST
TV: SEC Network

Just in case anyone was interested.
>>
Game on in College Station!
>>
DOINK!
Way to miss the dunk there.

>inb4 samefagging
>>
Any K-State fans around to talk about their team a bit? I can tell they have at least one good shooter, and they seem to like guard play over post play.
>>
This Steffi Sorenson (sp?) chick is quite the manly woman; tall and blocky. Not my type.
>>
>>64178235
Well, tall isn't bad, but blocky is not my thing.
>>
I like the aggressiveness Admon Gilder plays with going to the basket. He forces the defense to make a decision, and draws fouls more often than not as a result.
>>
It's hard to believe Alex Caruso is a senior already. The Aggies are gonna miss his shooting next year.
>>
Aggies keeping up ~5-7 point lead atm. Bretty gud.
>>
Huh. I didn't realize K-State was 52nd and A&M 53rd in the RPI rankings.
>>
Well well, perhaps we have a budding shootout here. 23-23 with 6:41 left in the 1st half. 3's are starting to rain down from ERRYWHURR!

Fittingly, it's raining outside in CS, too.
>>
I'll say this about Danuel House: he's got quite a bit of talent for doing it all on the court, but sometimes he just disappears, especially against tougher matchups. Maybe it's something you grow out of, I dunno.
>>
Aggies up 33-23 now, and they're doing it with defense!
>>
I wonder if anyone's thought of this nickname for DJ Hogg: "Boss" Hogg.

Just a thought.
>>
Nice sequence on the offensive boards from the Aggies, but Hogg gets a little too greedy and commits the offensive foul.
>>
FFS, how the FUCK do you miss a wide-open cherry-picked dunk?!
>>
At the half, it's Aggies 35 - 29 Wildcats.
>>
>checks /sp/ catalog
Man, I wonder what the fuck is up with poopyposter? Crossboarding shitposting from /b/ or something?
>>
Heh; vaping. Not. Even. Once.
>>
The 2nd half is underway.
>>
Davis for the Aggies is getting warm on the post-up action. That's good to see.
>>
Aggies have opened up a 9-point lead now. They're just playing faster than K-State.
>>
A few too many offensive fouls for the Aggies in this game. I like their aggressiveness, but they gotta temper it some, sharpen their execution up a bit more.
>>
This game is close again, at 43-42 Aggies.
>>
Back to a 9-point Aggie lead at 52-43.
>>
Tonny Trocha-Morelos with the close-range putback! Got a nice roll off the rim to score that one.
>>
Looks like the Aggies may have broken the game open. They lead 61-45 with 6:47 left in the game.
>>
K-State is pulling out their bag of tricks in an attempt to keep this game close.

69-64 Aggies with 1:37 to go in the game.
>>
Caruso with a tough contested layup and then a steal a mid-court to help the Aggies pull further ahead.

75-66 Aggies with 30 seconds left.
>>
Game over.

Aggies WIN 78-68.

And yeah, I samefagged this whole thread since no one else showed up. Oh well, I'm sure folks are doing a bunch of other stuff on a Saturday evening, right? RIGHT?!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.