[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my face when people actually think the team with the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1449465929483.png (117 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1449465929483.png
117 KB, 335x375
>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 10 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 100+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin )top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best blocking FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Besy secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs playoff win drought ends in 2015-2016

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it
>>
>>64176523
As a Denver fan, I am terrified of the Chiefs, and I feel like we are the only fans in the league who respect you.

I hope Alex Smith breaks his leg and never starts another game for as long as he lives.
>>
>>64176523
this 2bh family
>>
>>64176662
I hope Colorado imports a bunch of Syrian snackbars and your family gets jihad'd, and as a result ensures a Donald Trump Presidency.
>>
Is there any other city in the US that you would rather see nuked than Kansas City?
>>
>>64183244
New York or San Francisco.
>>
>>64176662
I'm not, the defence was actually keeping us in the game, Manning's the reason why the broncos lost. Now that we have a QB that's safer with the ball we can beat them with no problem.
>>
I would give one of my nuts to have Alex Smith playing in the Super Bowl at Santa Clara this year.

the nanner tears would be orgasmic.
>>
>>64176523
>Travis Kelce
>Top 3 TE

pffft.
>>
did you miss the general friend?
>>
File: 1449856800902.jpg (87 KB, 720x914) Image search: [Google]
1449856800902.jpg
87 KB, 720x914
>>64184136
Chiefs picked off Osweiler too senpai. And his scoring drives were in garbage time against backups
>>
>>64176523
yeah man, you guys got hosed the first few weeks, that was some shit. that team is better than that. It's like the opposite of the eagles season last year...
feels bad man...
>>
>>64184550
AFC West posting is better than Aaron Rodgers is gay posting.
>>
>Chargers win tomorrow
>The lone autistic chiefs poster disappears until the draft.
>>
THANK YOU BASED CARR
>>
The hateful 8 looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>64183244
Los Angeles or NYC
>>
>Best LB Corp

Maybe the best Linebacker corp in the AFC. The Panthers have had and still have the most solid LB's in the NFL no question.
>>
>>64195248
1 and done.
>>
File: montanasmith.jpg (614 KB, 1932x1380) Image search: [Google]
montanasmith.jpg
614 KB, 1932x1380
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.