[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the freefall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: J U S T.png (523 KB, 552x417) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.png
523 KB, 552x417
>Rousey accepted U.S. Marine Jarrod Haschert's September invitation to attend the Marine Ball -- and made good on that acceptance Friday. Said Rousey to TMZ: "Honestly, I'd probably stay on my couch, crying and eating ice cream if he hadn't asked me. So it's probably a good thing."

J
U
S
T
>>
I wonder how big her cock is.
>>
>>64172927
I feel bad for those celebs getting called out to attend these things.
>>
>>64173051

why? no one would give a shit if they said no but they go cause they want retards to shower them with praises and call them a hero for going to a banquet
>>
for some strange reason rousey seems like a virgin to me
>>
>>64173738
well, she used to browse pokemon foruns
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>64173904
BEFORE YOU GO-GO
>>
>>64173738
She talks about all the sex she has and how it helps her training since it boosts testosterone for women.
>>
>>64173953
Source plz germanbro
>>
>"Honestly, I'd probably stay on my couch, crying and eating ice cream if he hadn't asked me. So it's probably a good thing."

She definitely fucked him
>>
File: davewithit.png (325 KB, 345x422) Image search: [Google]
davewithit.png
325 KB, 345x422
>>64173738
Not after Holm got done banging her out
>>
>>64173953

>she talks about all the sex she has

so confirmed virgin then?
>>
>>64172927

And the NEWWWWWWWWW WWE DIVAS CHAMPION...
>>
File: pp6988aac9_06.png (191 KB, 618x250) Image search: [Google]
pp6988aac9_06.png
191 KB, 618x250
>>64172992
Still smaller than Chyna's
>>
>>64174121
Bigger than yours tho
>>
sex tape "leaked" when?

how much do you think she'll charge for a date when she starts whoring?
>>
>>64172992
>her
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.