[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who's the better player, spee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
So, who's the better player, spee?
>>
Torres
>>
Willian by far
>>
I don't watch soccer and don't recognize either of these players but based on my knowledge of american sports I'm going to have to say the black one.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>64162052
>>
>>64162061
Divegrass and Rugby don't work like that.
Black people don't shine at sports where you need finesse
>>
>>64162052
One is a serious contender for player of the year and the other is Coutinho.
>>
>>64162135
but the two greatest players of all time were argentines?
>>
Coutinho is better and passes better, but William is in better form and shoots better.

If this question was asked last year or in 13/14, 90% of the answers would be Coutinho.

William is just in the high of his life, he is not actually all that good.

/thread
>>
>>64162250
Stale meme
>>
File: 1449296314867.jpg (132 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
1449296314867.jpg
132 KB, 1300x866
>>
>>64162056
>tf
>tt
>>
>>64162272
looks weird
>>64162280
tt?
>>
slump
>>
>>64162135
that's the second thread I see you post this opinion today alone, first /heem/ and now here

are you really that upset with black people you have to preach they can't be good at 'fine' sports at every given chance?

the reason why blacks (or any other minority) 'can't play' a certain sport is most often social-economical, then culture (no kid/youngster plays alone or risks looking as self-segregating from its ethnicity - except snob brazilians chasing validation) and then genetic, overall body build. But that's the last factor.
It takes a lot more to become a successful athlete than your 'build'.

Saying blacks can't play stuff because they're dumb is bigotry, aka racism. Just remembering, in case you need a reference of what reality is after so much time in your basement.
>>
Wayne Gretzky
>>
>>64162255
William is a better player.
He's being misused, he could be an much more important playmaker in any other team.

And don't /thread yourself you hopeful autist.
>>
>>64162135

>he's never seen Curry or Lebron play

Basketball requires more "fineness" than divegrass and it's more genetically exclusive.
>>
File: qtinho.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
qtinho.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Pretty sure this question was answered at Stamford Bridge when big game qtinho BTFO of Chelsea, whilst Willian did absolutely fuck all
>>
>>64162052
Qt.
>>
le overrated cause he scored a couple of freekicks man
>>
>>64162061
in divegrass race isn't relevant .
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.