[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a sanctioned play within the Colts playbook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: we are not memes.png (1 MB, 1033x534) Image search: [Google]
we are not memes.png
1 MB, 1033x534
This was a sanctioned play within the Colts playbook.
>>
>>64161047
not sure what I'm looking at here
>>
>>64161074
Exactly
>>
Serious question, what exactly were they trying to do? How would it have been successful?
>>
>>64161116
snap the ball before they lined up and get a cheeky first down
>>
>>64161074
>not sure what I'm looking at here
whatever sport you follow just think about one of the top 5 retarded moments of all time
>>
>>64161047
sure, you guys can laugh all you want, but the play almost worked, and then who would be laughing?
>>
>>64161124
Yeah except the formation they ran was illegal and there was a flag.
>>
File: worst play in nfl history.webm (3 MB, 954x536) Image search: [Google]
worst play in nfl history.webm
3 MB, 954x536
>>64161047
>not posting the webm
>>
>>64161150
But it didn't did it? Aren't these the same plum sacks that faked a field goal and ended up throwing an intercept?
>>
File: 1358305403190.png (327 KB, 495x498) Image search: [Google]
1358305403190.png
327 KB, 495x498
>>64161150
>but the play almost worked
>>
>Tryng to meme Bill Belichick

top kek
>>
>>64161047
>ever hiking the football when you're the only ol surrounded by d linemen
>>
>>64161047
They were trying to draw an offsides penalty. The snapper never practiced the play so he actually snapped the ball. You can see the other dude throwing his arms up like "what the hell"
>>
this has to be the worst play of all time right given the situation?

>down 7
>ball in your own territory
>backup C who hasn't practiced the play
>pats score immediately after the turnover on downs, putting game out of reach

that redskins play a few years back was just as much of a meme but they were getting btfo and it was right before halftime so nowhere near as bad
>>
I say this as a Pats fan: The center was very plainly NOT supposed to snap it.

Idiot play? Yes. But the intent was to draw an offsides or time out.

Was still retarded though.
>>
>>64161228
Dumbest one I've ever seen on live TV thats for sure
>>
>>64161245
Surely he was told in the huddle "whatever you do, do not snap the fucking ball"

I can't understand how he thought snapping it was a good idea
>>
>>64161270
Americans are stupid.
>>
>>64161270
It was the backup who had never practiced the play before that snaped it

Make of that as you will
>>
>>64161293
yeah I know that's why I would've thought they would have told him in the huddle not to do it

I'd probably fire whoever called in that play without making sure he knew not to snap it. what a fuck up
>>
>>64161150
>but the play almost worked
Put down the crack pipe.
>>
>>64161186

>the single second of "oh fuck" when the snap is received

Kek every time
>>
>>64161293
>>64161274
>>64161270
I play here in Australia, have done plays where I have specifically told players to do fucking nothing - like, don't move a fucking muscle - and their brains still go out of the head as soon as they line up. This isn't a problem isolated to Americans
>>
>>64161047
It was a good idea, but executed poorly.
>>
>>64161152
>Yeah except the formation they ran was illegal and there was a flag.

they were trying to force a timeout. Bellicheck has exploited the playbook by lining up in illegal formations and forcing a timeout before the snap (that never comes or it would be a penalty). NFL will probably address the rule in the offseason where illegal formation is called upon getting set not at the snap.
>>
>>64162590
you guys are nearly as retarded as america though, just less freedom
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.